Missing content from the Moohaus? EDIT: Solved!

Kimihara

Aug 1, 2022
Apologies in advance if this is not a bug!

From the 0.6.24. Patch notes:

CoCII.jpg

I cannot seem to activate this content, despite having completed the entire Moohaus storyline up to and including the marriage part. I suppose it is possible that it was cut and still made it to the patch notes, or that I somehow haven't stumbled across the trigger event, but in case it is a bug, I thought it should be mentioned.

(Steam version, second-latest update)

Thank you!

Kimihara.

MyOldName

Sep 3, 2015
Apologies in advance if this is not a bug!

From the 0.6.24. Patch notes:

View attachment 33926

I cannot seem to activate this content, despite having completed the entire Moohaus storyline up to and including the marriage part. I suppose it is possible that it was cut and still made it to the patch notes, or that I somehow haven't stumbled across the trigger event, but in case it is a bug, I thought it should be mentioned.

(Steam version, second-latest update)

Thank you!

Kimihara.
Just to be sure. You enter the Milking Shed from the Moohaus. Go to the top right corner in "Khor'minos Outskirts". Press "Village" (1) folowed by Milking (5). It's not accessible from the Milking Barn in Khor'minos proper.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The shed is in the game but it requires you to have done Milking Barn scenes at least twice, then what MyOldName said.

Kimihara

Aug 1, 2022
Right, that was the error...there was apparently some scenes in the Milking barn I hadn't done after all, having done those, the option popped up in the Moohaus. Thank you for the assistance!
The shed is in the game but it requires you to have done Milking Barn scenes at least twice, then what MyOldName said.