For Subs, who would you simp for the most?

sarvu2543

Jul 6, 2016
As the topic name asks, which character from COC2, either male or female, would you simp for the most, like just go absolutely shamelessly mega simp for to the fullest extent. I'll start off the topic, Mama Evergreen, like bloody hell if that character was real and showed up in my room, literally anything she wanted at that very second is hers, please sit on my face mama evergreen <3

So yeah for fun topic, what character would you just shamelessly no bars hold back simp for.

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
Sariel, without a doubt. Big booty bunny butt slut is high on my kink list.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Ryn! Actually nvm too late... Evelyn. She's super sweet in some of her scenes but she'll also rail you up against a wall, tease you and call you a slut. She's also a princess.

Mara, Maia, Hashat, Evergreen are also great from a kink pov. Where's the pleading emoji when you need it...

Special mention for Rina in her domme scenes as I got so flushed reading them that I had to go for a walk! The casual/tomboy dommey vibes, the teasing, the role reversal... I cannot wait for more stuff/repeatable scenes with Rina.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
I usually lean toward playing subs so there's a lot. My favorite doms though are(would simp for): Brint, Evelyn, Klemaia, and Serena (although I think she's kind of more of a switch). And as PuppyPrincess mentioned, les dom Rina scenes were excellent (probably doesn't have a lot of audiences but god I wish there is more of her).

I looooveee doms that will fuck you hard enough to see stars yet gentle and kind. Honestly, Wsan does an excellent job of writing doms, and many of the kinks I found out about myself are from his writing....

Last edited:

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Honestly, Wsan does an excellent job of writing doms, and many of the kinks I found out about myself are from his writing....
Saaaaaaaaame! I swear at this point Wsan and William (mainly for TiTS) have conditioned me to like mentions of headpats/scritches/tails and ears emoting alongside reinforcing a praise kink/oral fixation...

Oh and the other thing Mara/Maia/Hashat/Orlaith/Brint/Amber(TiTS) have in common xD

OmegaUmbra

For me, I'd absolutely be swooning over Evelyn. She's a kind, gorgeous dom with some absolutely fantastic writing. Would put a ring on it faster than she could say good girl.

And I know this one is a bit of a wild card, but I've been adoring Hinata before the floofs even had a treehouse. There's just something about his character that I like a lot. His dialogue has this sort of flair I really enjoy, he's mature and kinda rugged and doesn't try to jump your bones. The guy is just trying to look out for his subordinates. 10/10 Would sell my soul to Keros just to headpat.

Tony_Redgrave

Dec 11, 2021
A dominant, confident Ryn. it would be all the more hotter seeing her go from the shy, timid version of herself into a dom, and knowing that we helped get her there. Aside from that... always found Hethia's apparent smugness and dominant attitude to be hot.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Saaaaaaaaame! I swear at this point Wsan and William (mainly for TiTS) have conditioned me to like mentions of headpats/scritches/tails and ears emoting alongside reinforcing a praise kink/oral fixation...

Oh and the other thing Mara/Maia/Hashat/Orlaith/Brint/Amber(TiTS) have in common xD
Yeah, Evergreen's scenes by William were great too! Holy moly didn't know Wsan wrote some stuff off TiTS. Was always thinking of playing it but now I HAVE to play it.
Mmm....yeah the sapling they be growing there....

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Ironically anything william writes tends to be most of the dual cocked ackonowlaged scenes I think.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Yeah, Evergreen's scenes by William were great too! Holy moly didn't know Wsan wrote some stuff off TiTS. Was always thinking of playing it but now I HAVE to play it.
I know Wsan did Amber who you can get on your crew and I think he also did Haley from how its written. Both are taurs and similar to Mara with the overactive libido. Like Wsan with CoC2, I pretty much like all of William's stuff in TiTS so I think it's worth a go if you like his Evergreen scenes!

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
4 way tie between Cassia, Brienne, Serena and Elthara. They all hit very specific kinks for me (Cassia = MILF, Brienne = Tall Muscle Lady Serena = Teacher, Elthara = Corrupted Religious person, All = Sweet people who are huge cuddle bugs after sex)

Reactions: Alypia

pinkcaitgang

Feb 3, 2022
Based on established content:
S Tier: Kas, Lyla, Evelyn, Lusina
A Tier: Wredi+Edaressi, Naiyana, Mara (I'd just like more content for S tier), Orlaith (same), Evergreen
B Tier: Sariel, Hethia

Of these I think more Orlaith + other dryad content is what I'd simp for, damn those dryad and centaur girls keep bringing me back...

Last edited:

karmaven

May 3, 2022
Elyon! He’s super pretty which is what made me like him in the first place, and his actual sex scenes made me even more obsessed. I like how he gets softer each time too. Berwyn’s dom scenes are also really good, and i love his bad end, so it’d be between Elyon and Berwyn.

Helia

May 8, 2017
I really love affectionate muscular, rough-loving futa's, and there has been a tonne of great mentions already. I don't particular care for or worry about the concept of dom/sub dynamics, beyond the actual acts themselves often associated with it, but I greatly enjoy a "dom" amazonian futa being affectionately rough, day long, with an incredibly eager "sub" of a woman. I don't know why physical acts like manhandling, groping, mating press, full nelson, prone bone, and chokeholds are so enticing in fantasy, but they definitely click with me.

I've grown to further like Arona and her content, especially when it's fleshed out with nice touches like her having a variety of pet/kink names when you approach her, but also calling you her "favourite sparring buddy" and that interesting dynamic where-in she respects you as a leader and warrior, but also absolutely adores you as a sub. Her basic scenes are perhaps a bit dry/short comparatively, but she is getting enough extra content and flavour where it's just fun to have her around.

I also like her insights on the world as a companion and her spark of cunning/wit. I like lore and world building, and I worry about missing out on it if I don't bring certain companions, so I like that she still is able to provide interesting facts and insight, and isn't relegated to her trope.

Reactions: Animalistic

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Elyon! He’s super pretty which is what made me like him in the first place, and his actual sex scenes made me even more obsessed. I like how he gets softer each time too. Berwyn’s dom scenes are also really good, and i love his bad end, so it’d be between Elyon and Berwyn.
Oh nooo I totally forgot about the tsundere hunk! Yeah, his scenes are great (especially the collared scenes if pc's race is either lupine, catfolk, or kitsune).

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Hmmm, let's start with femdom.
I love Rina. I like the concept of building up someone into a real Dom for it is fun twist and she performs it with a plam. Little weird, questionable and icky that we need Brienne for it but I can let it slide with how good the content is.

Dickirls/futa is Evelyn.
She is the perfect amalgamation of caring yet demeaning. And one of few NPCs with virginity variants to her scenes.
Basically what everyone said.

I Will put Agni under both umbrellas because she can be.
She is playful/friendly type of top/power bottom that I oh so enjoy. I just love how the champion does not become the overly passive toy with how there is some back and forth between you two when it comes to sex. Just the tug and pull of it and the ending if you two have to much sex is sweet.
Everything about her fits her fiery personality to the tee.

For guys, Elyon and Berwyn.
While the the former suffers from gross ignorance about the concept of champs dick, I enjoy the pet play (one of my many fetishes). Still, while I like his dominance, what I adore most about him is his tsundere shtick
"Agh, the champion, how can I not stand them!" Says the pretty boy softy who is, at that moment, laying in his bed with his arm around champions hips, snuggling into them.

And of course Berwyn. Dominant twinks/Femboys or Josou Seme like they are colloquialy called are my Jam and Berwyn is probably the best example of it. Can be demeaning yet caring. Best of all, he is not entirely about his dommy act for he can show his more vulnerable sides to us. Where the champion calms him down with the power of intimate snuggles. Which is just so sweet! Also, yeah, best bad end next to Nakanos.

Last edited:

Trill-Kitsune

Oct 30, 2021
I'm probably gonna say one of the least popular options (that isn't really an option unfortunately except one bad end mentioned above).

Nakano.

I don't know why but I find him attractive. I know that probably says a lot of weird things about me though and I know he'd likely hate my guts. The Gods are cruel by making me find the most unsexable man the most attractive one. yet I still simp hard for him.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
There is nothing to be ashamed off, for you are in good company. We are all Nakano fuckers, aka. a coalition of people that want to get their grabby little hands all over that unattainable fox guy.
Since a damaged pretty-boy tsundere is a romantic interest that practically writes itself. Someone that hates your guts in beginning, but, through a lot of angst and a lot of methodical teasing, can get him to fall head over heels for us. Just picturing Nakano blushing at realization that he fell in love with filthy gaijin has me all flustered.
And the building blocks are already there! Have his relationship/trust meter tied to how much good we do for the colony. The more we help, the more he trust us. And make his romance follow the same beats as his bad end but elongated and with ability to frolic with him as a dude.
There, you just gave a lot of people reason to interact with the reclusive kitsunes.

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
Evelyn hands down. I've said it elsewhere before and I'll reiterate it here: Evelyn is basically everything I look for in a dom. Probably one of the only instances where my asexuality would sit one out, which is saying a lot for me.

Last edited:

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
I enjoy Elyon, Brint, and Nakano in concept.

While I do not like Brint's art at all and refused to fuck him on my first playthrough due to this, he grew on me massively.

Elyon I have enjoyed since the beginning due both pet play and "I do not like you" while softly and gently cuddling you

Nakano is a big dream, I don't really fuck any of the kitsunes other than sometimes the enchantress in the forest, I tried the content of the girls and its certainly made for dicked champs so not my deal.

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
no love for cait and gwyn? the two best girls in game? wow.... yea i would simp for both, no questions asked.... and i technically do ingame lol

for male lovers brint and garth

i cant think of a herm lover off top of head maybe meire.... i like meire

orange64

Jan 16, 2022
Atugia and Kiyoko hands down, but Zo all the way~
girl knows how to use her chi or Ki in a way that makes me smile.