Combat Rebalance Summary?

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
Been hearing bits and pieces of a rebalancing for the combat system was wondering whats wrong with the current system as is and what changes might be made?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Offense is currently overpowered to the point that if it didn't get rebalanced Savin would have to go back and change every planned Level 7 Perk.

You can see a summary of the currently implemented tweaks here. Balak has talked a bit about other things he's tweaking on Discord but not a comprehensive list (he's also said it's not something he plans to talk a lot about a lot) and future changes will probably roll out in small small bunches as well. It sounds like another round of them should be dropping fairly soon.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Seems to be alot of drama going on. :/
What, you mean Balak going mad with Rebalance Power? I'll be looking forward to the next round of changes, both to play around with them and to see the reactions to one particular thing I've heard is coming. <munches popcorn>

Reactions: cobra

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
What, you mean Balak going mad with Rebalance Power? I'll be looking forward to the next round of changes, both to play around with them and to see the reactions to one particular thing I've heard is coming. <munches popcorn>
Sounds like Gary Gygax alright R.I.P.

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
Why do I hear boss music?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Balaks got no lube and hes going to fucking probably raw a lot of peoples favorite build types, how does one not got mad with power.