What exactly gets removed when you pick the "Remove Content" option in the horse elf encounter?

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
Don't know why people were bitching about this particular encounter. Its spawn rate to be doesn't feel any more frequent then any other.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Don't know why people were bitching about this particular encounter. Its spawn rate to be doesn't feel any more frequent then any other.
I don't know why exactly, but if I had to guess, it's because the elf is a guy with a big horse cock, and people were biased against that.

Reactions: Emerald

Lone Wolf115

I don't either but it was a slight annoyance not much more even with pick fight now in it doesn't feel like much changed still pops up but that could have been a item or a fight with rewards that's my reasoning maybe the same as someone else's but that is mine.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
I don't know why exactly, but if I had to guess, it's because the elf is a guy with a big horse cock, and people were biased against that.
Guess I just like big horsecock then, not really into traps but the scene was hot enough I could look past it.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
My guess is that the encounter negativly affects RNG. Or atleast it feels like that. Sometimes you want to encounter specific things. For the forest it would be Vivianne, specific TFs like Lycanthorns and Ursusbulb or Giannas caravan. If the elf pops up it's an "wasted" encounter that could have been a desired encounter. By removing him, you lower the chance of an unwanted encounter appearing.

In this scenario, he is also a time waste. If you get a TF you click just pick up. With the elf you either have switch to "no sex" or click "yes sex" and do additional clicks to get through the scene.

This might sound a bit over exaggerated, but when you spend 15min spamming explore for a specific encounter, you can easily get pissed when the elf shows up for the 40th time. And because he doesn't have any content besides some sex scenes, you don't really lose much by removing him. Long story short: removing him is a time save when spamming explore for specific encounters.

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
It might also be the fact that the elf was getting in the way of farming Pristine Wood for those quests in which required you to (Like Caparison Hunter and Nothing Like Housework).

These quests were added before Ambra was added so exploring in the Forest was the only renewable way to get Pristine Wood.

Even more annoying that the sex choices were on numbers 1-3 and so the leave option was the fourth button (so this meant if you just wanted to spam through the encounters with rapidly pressing Q + 1 to farm for more wood you would always press the "Get Fucked" option and some people don't particularly like that content.
Honestly, just putting the Leave button in slot 1 would've solved my frustration with him.

TheGSone

Apr 16, 2020
Not only I don't like horse cock, but the encounter rate seems/feels pretty high. I much rather farm ingredients and find Gianna.

If I had the chance, I would turn off more encounters. No more effigies, hornets, kitsunes, orcs, cultists, centaurs, etc. We beat the bosses, I want to get rid of them.

FenrirsBlade

Oct 30, 2020
I think... People were making WAY too big a deal out of something that is just.... Completely inconsequential.

Even the wasted time argument is just weird as literally any other even takes just as much if not more time. Especially all the battles that eventually become completely useless in terms of exp.