What content would you like added?

iamthetransient

Jun 27, 2019
One already exists, finish the quest while above 75 corruption.
I did it a 100, and still got the non-corrupt version? Would still be nice to have modifiable alternates (lust based damage so the blade becomes a whip, double ended blade.etc) for the full lightsaber experience.

Last edited:

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
As I have continued to play the game and as more things get added. I want to suggest some more duel wield weapon options and clearly mark one handed weapons which can be used for duel wield. As well as caster items with a 1 handed and offhand.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
and clearly mark one handed weapons which can be used for duel wield.
It already exists, it's called the Light tag.

EDIT: Whoops, didn't see this post before...
There is potential for two types of victory scenes. One is the standard you beat them so you get to dominate/use them in a sexual way but if your character was more submissive or easily lustful maybe you could have an alternative where your character lets their guard down while trying to use the demon, Is overpowered and dominated.
Role-reversal's an interesting idea and I'm sure some people would be into a scene that plays out that way, but I don't see it being applied to that particular encounter, or applied in the way you're thinking of. First, it's easier to add something like that to a new encounter (or at least to characters whose sex content isn't presented in the way the demon cultists' is) than it would be to apply that sort of role-reversal to this particular encounter, even assuming Tobs was okay with the idea. Second and more importantly, the game really has no way of 'knowing' if your character is subby or not (and the devs have no interest in implementing any kind of 'preferences' system) or knowing what kinds of sub action you're into. Making it a flat Libido check would annoy anyone who doesn't want to see whatever sort of content the role-reversal entails, when they weren't expecting it.

That said, you could totally make the idea work in a new scene in a couple different ways. You could add a new sex scene to an existing encounter (or obviously to a new character) where the enemy tries to turn things around on you mid-scene and the player can either go along with it or reassert their control over the situation. That lets you have the reversal without forcing it on players who don't want it. It would be a bit artificial but there are ways you could minimize that in the writing. Alternatively, have a scene that automatically leads to the enemy flipping things around but have the tooltip mention (preferably in bold) that this could happen. That way, the player has the chance to opt in to the content instead of having it sprung on them without warning.

Last edited:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I did it a 100, and still got the non-corrupt version? Would still be nice to have modifiable alternates (lust based damage so the blade becomes a whip, double ended blade.etc) for the full lightsaber experience.
Dark Knights should get the corrupted Dawnsword. Bimbos don't, regardless of corruption level. Too heart-full.

Snow Catt

Mar 4, 2022
Australia
Second and more importantly, the game really has no way of 'knowing' if your character is subby or not (and the devs have no interest in implementing any kind of 'preferences' system) or knowing what kinds of sub action you're into. Making it a flat Libido check would annoy anyone who doesn't want to see whatever sort of content the role-reversal entails, when they weren't expecting it.
Surely you'd do it in a similar way to the way they did it with Arona When you challenge her and can choose to fight her fairly or lose intentionally. You could have the same thing with victory/defeat scenes on certain mobs. "Dominate Incubus", "Dominate but lose control". Player then picks which they'd prefer to become part of their character's story and there would be no need for libido checks or complicated systems. c:

Reactions: luciel1331

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Surely you'd do it in a similar way to the way they did it with Arona When you challenge her and can choose to fight her fairly or lose intentionally.
Yeah, that's the sort of thing I was thinking of. Since you'd mentioned "if your character was more submissive or easily lustful" in your idea, I just wanted to clarify that doing it as a stat check (which is what the latter sort of sounded like) wasn't likely to win much love. But giving you the option to get overpowered on purpose would work just fine whether you phrase it directly or use the tooltips to imply it.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Mouse tf please with a corrupted version as well! I have a vision of a herm dommy demon Mouse topping kas!
More kas content maybe take her on a date
more corruption content
Lvl 7 soonish please
Eryka pregnancy for corrupted PC's that does not involve sending to to town

Tony_Redgrave

Dec 11, 2021
Wouldn't mind the healing effect from Steady Strike being able to activate the special effect of Cloak of the Deeps. Don't know if that combination would be too over-powered though

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Masculine Kitsune Husband, come on, there is 8 named fuckable kitsune NPCs, and only one of them is a man and he is Takahiro so that's not husband material for anyone but Azami, I want a husband that will be lovey like Kiyoko or Rindo

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Masculine Kitsune Husband, come on, there is 8 named fuckable kitsune NPCs, and only one of them is a man and he is Takahiro so that's not husband material for anyone but Azami, I want a husband that will be lovey like Kiyoko or Rindo
Come on now, how can you interact with a drunk, whose entire shtic is voyeur in which he ignores the player, and not think to yourself "Damn I can not wait to become his second wife/husband/concubine, next to Azami, after dragging his ass to more righteous path." If that does not sound like husbando material I do not know what will.

But for real tho, I feel bad for Azami if we are forced to make that ship cannon. She deserves better than whatever Takahiro has to offer.

I do feel like we are beating the "I want male kitsune husbando" topic into the ground still. We mention it every 5th/10th page. Believe me, I also want one but at this point it just makes me sad for how futile it is.

I feel we have this I'll

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Come on now, how can you interact with a drunk, whose entire shtic is voyeur in which he ignores the player, and not think to yourself "Damn I can not wait to become his second wife/husband/concubine, next to Azami, after dragging his ass to more righteous path." If that does not sound like husbando material I do not know what will.

But for real tho, I feel bad for Azami if we are forced to make that ship cannon. She deserves better than whatever Takahiro has to offer.

I do feel like we are beating the "I want male kitsune husbando" topic into the ground still. We mention it every 5th/10th page. Believe me, I also want one but at this point it just makes me sad for how futile it is.

I feel we have this I'll
I like Takahiro, but its in the way you'd like something awful like drinking glue. Back when the game had an even bigger lack of husbandos he was one of the few male characters I could find myself interested in, now with Liufr I am tossing him in the trash and praying to every god out there Birbs comes back and writes more for the giant frost pup.

and I will not stop pestering the forum for a male kitsune husbando! /j

I mean hey, I know its not gonna happen, but I can at least annoy people and that's good enough for me

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I like Takahiro, but its in the way you'd like something awful like drinking glue. Back when the game had an even bigger lack of husbandos he was one of the few male characters I could find myself interested in, now with Liufr I am tossing him in the trash and praying to every god out there Birbs comes back and writes more for the giant frost pup.

I mean hey, I know its not gonna happen, but I can at least annoy people and that's good enough for me
And like it's been said before, write one, pretty sure tobs didn't make submitting one as hard as pulling teeth.

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
Calise cuddles and maybe a romantic date with her? Her quest made me love her even more!
This. Please. Part 2 made me go from liking her character to adoring her character and I just wanna cuddle her.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
And like it's been said before, write one, pretty sure tobs didn't make submitting one as hard as pulling teeth.
kind of did actually, aside from all of the lore you have to keep in mind with his brand of kitsune, you need to make sure they fit in the colony and have roles that haven't been taken by existing npcs as far I am aware, also I am a bad writer, can I write? sure, is the quality as good as what a 13 year old who just discovered fandom and wants to self insert into their favorite anime is? actually no, it's even worse

Reactions: Kesil and xenoscene

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019

I already said 2/3s of my piece about Takahiro in that one thread so you know what I think of him.

Birbs is stuck with applying for college or something so they do not have time to write as much as they want. Believe me, I want to domesticate Liulfr as much as the next guy.

Speaking of Birbs and Kitsunes, if heaven itself allows it and he still feels up to it, he was planning to write one.
1637775699135.png
Meet Shion everybody, a possible femboy tsundere.
But besides Birbs, there is no one else established that is planning anything related to foxy guys.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
I already said 2/3s of my piece about Takahiro in that one thread so you know what I think of him.

Birbs is stuck with applying for college or something so they do not have time to write as much as they want. Believe me, I want to domesticate Liulfr as much as the next guy.

Speaking of Birbs and Kitsunes, if heaven itself allows it and he still feels up to it, he was planning to write one.
View attachment 22843
Meet Shion everybody, a possible femboy tsundere.
But besides Birbs, there is no one else established that is planning anything related to foxy guys.
I see, hope Birb's college stuff goes well! and noooo no domesticating for me, it's fluff what my heart longs for! also Shion is cute

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
Well, it does go to show that there is an audience for it. It is also the nature of a topic about airing content desires. Since most people here recognize that stating them absolutely does not mean it's going to happen or that they're demanding it happen; it's just a statement of something they'd like to see.

I'll always hold onto a small bit of hope that one day that desire will be recognized and met. And if not, well, it was worth a shot.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I see, hope Birb's college stuff goes well! and noooo no domesticating for me, it's fluff what my heart longs for! also Shion is cute
Well, unfortunately, his expansion will only deal with his domestication so no real lovely dovely stuff to be found there.

And yes, yes he is.

Well, it does go to show that there is an audience for it. It is also the nature of a topic about airing content desires. Since most people here recognize that stating them absolutely does not mean it's going to happen or that they're demanding it happen; it's just a statement of something they'd like to see.

I'll always hold onto a small bit of hope that one day that desire will be recognized and met. And if not, well, it was worth a shot.
Yeah, I am in the same boat. I do not expect it, but I am still hoping for one. Two If I am really pushing it.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
This is more a question but will there be tfs in the future that makes the champ taller than 8 foot? Or will that permanently be the max height for the rest of the game? I don't expect pc to become Jotun size like 13-15 ft but imagining a champ looming over everyone in Khorminos sounds fun.