Are CBT Scenes OK?

Livid

Nov 1, 2019
I want to write some scenes for a domme character (either for an existing npc or a new one) that involve cock and ball torture. I'm not planning something that's particularly graphic or anything but I noticed that there is a pretty limited amount of scenes involving pain of any kind. I don't mind if the scenes end up being not that popular but is there a chance that such a scene would be prevented from getting into the game? I know it's not on the blacklist, I figure there aren't any scenes with cbt cuz it's not popular. Even still, I figured I'd ask before I went off and wrote a whole scene

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I'd imagine they are, but you'd have to be very careful with its presentation. The preamble (making it very clear to the reader what it is they're getting into), content (the CBT), and post-amble (aftercare - and, ideally, no mechanical penalties to the character) are very, very important to the scene's reception.

Give it a try, but write it like you know the odds are a bit stacked.

Livid

Nov 1, 2019
Ok cool, thank you. I was thinking of Akane or Xotchi since they already have pain oriented scenes. Should I just reach out directly to the creators to ask for permission?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
There's already a few forms of that sorta stuff ingame I think. One of Sera's sex scenes before you're officially her sub literally has your dick being stepped on. (Ow ow ow... x.x) With no aftercare either. An earlier scene yes, but it's there regardless and still is.
I'm not into that shit at all, but there are forms of it in the game already if that answers that question for you.

Livid

Nov 1, 2019
Ok it looks like I won't be able to use Akane. I haven't asked about Xotchi but I think I prefer a more human like character for the scene I'm thinking of. There are only few NPCs I can think of who really do BDSM type scenes (Sera perhaps?) so I'm thinking I may have to write a whole NPC. Although to be honest I'm kinda getting the sense that it would still be hard to get into the game regardless of how I do it.

Livid

Nov 1, 2019
Sera can be a rather S&M dom but i feel like she wouldn't go as far as CBT unless her subbed actually asked for it... at which point her eyes would glint and a grin would form i'm sure.

I do like Sera a lot already. I don't know if it totally fits her but it would certainly be easier than writing a whole NPC. Would Nonesuch be the person to ask about that?

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
On ownership of Sera - Renezuo set her look as part of a commission, and then I wrote her initial cadre of scenes with Savin, mostly. Nonesuch then started doing expansions for her before I had the desire and time to do it myself, and after he did several of them I basically dropped all pretenses of being the arbiter of her character, personality, or writing.

On Sera stepping on your dick - I don't think I've read that one personally, but I sincerely hope it's a footnote in an otherwise larger arc and not the focus of a massive scene.

On painplay in general - I'm not really a fan. Akane is one of my least favorite characters in TiTS (on a personal level). The way she hits some of her fetish content goes well beyond what I personally enjoy, and if it wasn't so excellently presented in writing quality, I likely would have tossed it in the bin from the get-go. I would rather not add much more of that kind of content to the game, especially things that make my dick shrivel as hard as CBT does.

Livid

Nov 1, 2019
Bummer. @Fenoxo Well would you object to me putting it in the forums for people to read? I've been thinking of ways to water down the original idea to see if I can make something that's more suitable