Crewmate Vark [Heavy WIP]

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Hello all. Now that Vark's expansion is getting reviewed, I thought I'd start on my next project. Hopefully it won't take forever this time now that I'm back in the groove. As the title implies, this will enable you to get Vark on your crew. To do so, you'll need to uplift him with the help of a UGC-subsidized research project. Mostly this is so that he doesn't chew through a cable and send your ship hurtling into the sun. (Also because I wanted to be able to write full-sentence dialogue for him.) It's available when Vark is either Broken (as per the expansion) or the PC is collared by him (available in his base content OR the expansion through different methods.) These two options essentially create two different versions of Vark after his uplifting, as they have different personalities and therefore choose different mods, outfits, etc. when determining how they'll adapt to life in the greater modern universe. The document I'm linking here is the first draft of the project's outline, with many sections filled partially in.

I plan to update the link to a new copy of my work every time I think something worth showing has been completed. Take note that many of the things in this might have to be cut for my sanity. This is mostly a Wishlist of things I might write. I probably won't be committing to doing everything on the threesome list, mostly because I won't have compelling ideas for all of them. I'm probably going to add new content to him over time in supplemental projects as new crew members get added or something else comes up. I'm definitely also not discounting the possibility that "Tribal Vark" will get expansions to his content, as I had some plans for that already.

Here's the doc!

Last edited:

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
For now I'm removing the Dane stuff, to be added back later when he actually becomes a crew member so that I know what sort of things he does and can work off that info better.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Damn, you have more threesomes than sex scenes planned. Best of luck!
Also, is Urbolg recruitable?
He's not. I just love Urbolg and he can have a "relationship" of sorts with the PC so I plan to allow threesomes when docked on Zheng Shi. Some of the threesomes have been cut already as I find compelling reasons for each one's existence but the list will be pretty large. There will probably also be multiple for some characters that I particularly like, we'll see.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I think crew expansions should focus on interactions with crewmembers so it feels more like they're actually there, though I imagine some people just want easy access to their collection of fuckbuddies.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I'm taking a half-break from this project to work on 1-2 much smaller ones at the same time. I'll still be adding to this one while I work on the other(s) as the mood strikes me, but it will be slower-going for a bit. For anyone curious, it's some scenes for the base male milodan enemy and the Milodan TF. In terms of this project, an update with the structure for a lot of the events and the bulk of Vark's talk options will be coming sometime soon, so look out for that. I'm determined to get this done much more efficiently than the previous expansion if possible, because it took far too long.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I replaced the doc's link above with an updated copy. Here are some of the things that have been added/changed:
♦Filled out a lot of the requirements, tooltips, etc.
♦Wrote his Talk scenes (excluding the little mini dialogues about other crew members)
♦Added some events and partially wrote a few of them. SubVark will have a sequence of events that allow you be his sugar daddy/mommy and give him cash to buy stuff, culminating in an allowance system. Part of that has been filled in. Scenes that appear short are probably WIP even if they aren't marked as such.
♦Cut a few threesomes/event ideas that I didn't have a compelling idea for. I'd like to make sure I have proper motivation to finish this thing, and writing stuff I'm not super enthusiastic about just to get it in will only delay things.

oifpoerf

Dec 19, 2020
It's coming on great, tons of good stuff on both sides of the dominance divide. I'd hope any Anno content stays in for Dom Vark, just for the dog-man on dog-girl petplay fun.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
It's coming on great, tons of good stuff on both sides of the dominance divide. I'd hope any Anno content stays in for Dom Vark, just for the dog-man on dog-girl petplay fun.
Glad you think so! Nothing like that was ever planned, but I don't intend to cut the Anno threesomes currently.

SSam

Jun 15, 2020
Great job on the Vark combat expansion, looking forward to the crew stuff!

Reading the allowance stuff (specifically for Sub), would it be possible to support Vark and let him get his hoddie, but later pick his clothes so you can keep him in just a thong (or less)?

Possibly even a clothing expansion were you could pick a out for him (for example a erotic maid outfit)?

In any case superb work, eager to have him on the crew!

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Great job on the Vark combat expansion, looking forward to the crew stuff!

Reading the allowance stuff (specifically for Sub), would it be possible to support Vark and let him get his hoddie, but later pick his clothes so you can keep him in just a thong (or less)?

Possibly even a clothing expansion were you could pick a out for him (for example a erotic maid outfit)?

In any case superb work, eager to have him on the crew!
I could just expand this to be customizable clothing, yeah. As for a maid outfit specifically, I personally very much do not like crossdressing so I have no interest in writing it for him. His sub form isn't really a femboy anyway, he's just skinny-fit and cuter than his normal form.

SSam

Jun 15, 2020
I could just expand this to be customizable clothing, yeah. As for a maid outfit specifically, I personally very much do not like crossdressing so I have no interest in writing it for him. His sub form isn't really a femboy anyway, he's just skinny-fit and cuter than his normal form.

Fair enough it's most important to write what you enjoy, leads to the best content and least burnout. Perhaps a butler costume then! In anycase looking forward to Vark's crew expansion, keep up the great work!

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Fair enough it's most important to write what you enjoy, leads to the best content and least burnout. Perhaps a butler costume then! In anycase looking forward to Vark's crew expansion, keep up the great work!
Thank you for the encouragement. I could see a butler outfit working for him, though it might be a little confusing to the rest of your crew, lol.

Reactions: SSam

Ich_Hab_Keine_Lust

Feb 27, 2020
No shit?
Idk how I missed that. He was like the #1 character I was looking forward to.

EDIT: It's because it was a holiday patch. And the patchnotes were buried under a bunch of images.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
No shit?
Idk how I missed that. He was like the #1 character I was looking forward to.

EDIT: It's because it was a holiday patch. And the patchnotes were buried under a bunch of images.
Hope you like it!

lego69lego

Oct 30, 2017
Hi, how I do access this Vark Uplift content? Before I got the latest patch Vark already collared me but after the patch I never get the Uplift email. I haven't done the seige of korgill hold if that matters. Do i just walk around uveto station or planet for a day until i receive the email?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Hi, how I do access this Vark Uplift content? Before I got the latest patch Vark already collared me but after the patch I never get the Uplift email. I haven't done the seige of korgill hold if that matters. Do i just walk around uveto station or planet for a day until i receive the email?
This isn't even 10% done being written, it's not in the game. The vark update a little bit ago was his combat expansion.

lego69lego

Oct 30, 2017
Oh okay, never mind. I look forward to when the expansion is added to the game. DomVark would be amazing.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Oh okay, never mind. I look forward to when the expansion is added to the game. DomVark would be amazing.
I'm not sure what you mean, like DomVark on the ship? DomVark already exists in the game, there's just no Crew stuff yet.

Yorn

Jan 9, 2017
I love this and can't wait for it. One of my biggest wishes has always been scenes of a masc male domming femPC and Anno. They're virtually non-existent to the point I've thought of commissioning them.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I love this and can't wait for it. One of my biggest wishes has always been scenes of a masc male domming femPC and Anno. They're virtually non-existent to the point I've thought of commissioning them.
Hopefully the content delivers to your expectations then! Threesomes are a pretty large part of the project.

AKnottyMoose

Oct 7, 2021
Been excited for this project since Vark is one of my favourite characters alongside Urbolg/Eitan! Any update(s) on this?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Been excited for this project since Vark is one of my favourite characters alongside Urbolg/Eitan! Any update(s) on this?
I'm ramping up to work an a non-TiTS project that will take up a lot of my time so I've been attempting to grind my TiTS projects out before then. Not sure if I'll get it done in time, but I'll get it done eventually. At very minimum I intend to finish my 3 WIP TiTS projects before I take a break from it.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
What would the omega oil one involve? And what are the other three projects, if you don't mind my asking?
Applying omega oil to defeated male milodan. Had the potential to create variants of the normal milo males with oiled assholes that powerbottom you if you lose to them, and a bad end where you basically become the village dildo.

As for the other 3, it's Vark Crew, the Milodan TF, and Lund Crew.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
That all sounds great! Looking forward to whatever you decide to do, since it seems like we have a lot of similar tastes lol.
Honestly I'd love to do stuff with Urbolg too but I have no idea if I'd ever find the time or even be allowed to. If not Crew stuff, maybe just some stuff where he tones down the potency of the obedience collar to not be mind-breaking and does puppy play or something.