PLAN B

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Lyric get's more adorable with each update. And the part where he/she is confused electrum is for money not food I could stop gushing over how cute it was.. Well done B, well done you certainly know all the right strings to pull to get my heart thumping.

Last edited:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I was asked to write a bad end to the Berwyn cock worshipping. A common complaint is that there weren't enough bad ends in the game, and Berwyn's cock worshipping scene comes pretty close, so I bridged the gap.

Read the doc here, new content starts on page 25: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BuP3JCxINmXuHELsLmy7UPGCoIN-n710w5D3mcUUIJg
Placing yourself between his spread thighs, with your cheek against his warm skin, and your lips gently pursed around the tip of his spongy, warm, salty shaft… that part of you from earlier, the part that knew that this wasn’t a good decision, is suddenly silenced forever. This is where you feel your most comfortable. Your mouth doesn’t feel <i>right</i> without Berwyn’s cock inside it. Your body doesn’t feel <i>warm</i> without Berwyn’s body heat against it. And your stomach feels <i>empty</i> without his cum filling it. The whole of his sheath, all by itself, is enough to stretch your lips apart wide enough that your jaw sets into place, and you don’t feel any discomfort from it: that’s just their preferred state of being, now.

You provide some light suction and you purse your lips slightly, but it’s not enough to cause him to stir. Your [pc.tongue] snakes out and plays at the entrance to his sheath, worming its way into the opening and swirling about, collecting all the thick, viscous tastes and fluids still clinging to the inside of his pouch. He takes a deep sigh and he stretches his back – he’s not about to wake up <i>just</i> yet, but from the way his balls clench against his body and the skin of his sheath bulges and tightens, he’s probably having a <i>very</i> good dream right about now.

The taped tip of his cock pokes forward from inside himself, reaching to meet the tip of your tongue, and when it does, you’re also greeted with the tart taste of his pre, already beading from his tip. Your eyes dilate and your pulse quickens at that familiar, all-encompassing taste, as if the dopamine had been injecting straight into your veins. You can’t help but push your face deeper into his crotch, reaching deeper into his sheath with your tongue so you can lather the underside of his growing cock and taste all that he is, as soon as you can, and as soon as he’s able to provide it to you.

His hips lurch slightly, and he makes the cutest ‘ah!’ noise in his sleep. He’s panting from the excitement: you can feel his pulse race as his cock extends further and further from himself. His sheath is so bloated and thick that it continues to pry your lips apart, and it’s only a few seconds more before you’re reacquainted with your newest-best-friend – no, Berwyn and his cock is more to you than that. His cock isn’t your friend; it’s your object of worship. Your new religion. The icon that you offer yourself to. Your new master.
One day, Berwyn uncharacteristically pulls you off his dick so that you two can have a walk around the premises of your home, hand-in-hand. It’s the first time since you got here that you really had the opportunity to see the work his magic has done with unclouded vision, and it takes you by surprise: the solid foundation of the house; the curated and tilled land, filled with crops for you and him to have some real food with; and the order and cleanliness of the surrounding grove hiding your house makes it seem like a real paradise.

That said, it’s a bit difficult focusing on the aesthetics of your home when Berwyn’s red, erect, burgeoning cock flops back and forth with his footsteps, slapping against his thighs with every step, its pre flinging in every direction with every motion, beckoning you back to it.

The tour ends with you two standing at the front step of your home, admiring it from the front. “This is the house that we built,” Berwyn whispers in your ear, his hot breath washing down the side of your neck. “I couldn’t have done it without you giving me the focus to do it, [pc.name].”

His arms come around your front, one wrapping around your shoulders and the other wrapping around your stomach, holding you close to him. You two just stand there for a moment, basking in each other’s comfort and in the shadow of the house you two had built.

It’s kind of nice. Berwyn doesn’t normally hold you like this – when he holds you, it’s normally to force your head further down his shaft. Being held like a lover is… good.

Of course, as soon as you think that, you feel his cock flex and press against the back of your legs, worming its way in between your thighs. As soon as you split them apart suddenly, it springs forward, pointing at the door to your home angrily, its pre dribbling from its tip in a steady, clear stream and staining the dirt in front of you.

Berwyn doesn’t hesitate: as soon as he feels his dick spear between your thighs like that, he starts humping his hips with all the care of a customer fucking a prostitute, grinding his shaft between your thighs wetly.

“Break time’s over, slut,” he says commandingly. The arm at your shoulders readjust, and he pushes down on your head, forcing you to your knees.

Berwyn does not step backward when you get down, and instead has you shuffle backward on your knees so that his tip aligns with your mouth. Which you do with some gusto and energy.

After all, you love what you do. You love your job. You love your life.

And you love the taste of his dick as it presses down on your tongue.

<B>GAME OVER.</B>

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I read through Lyric's document.

Picking female for Lyric. I loved pretty much everything I read and am definitely looking forward to they're inclusion.

In terms of they're appearance I couldn't help but imagine Dracmon from Cyber Sleuth until I reached the appearance script.

Lastly while I always want preg content fpr npc's that have a particulary intimate relationship with the pc. I honeslty cannot recall any such work from you compounded with the Queen dialogue; can expect that you don't have any plans for that some time in the distant future?

Sorry for the long script and thank you for Lyric's doc.

Also there was a pronoun break in the blow scene where it says only he with no brackets in reference to Lyric.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Back to work on Lyric this week! Opening with a 2,300 word update!
This update finishes their last two talking topics: one where you question why Lyric is clinging to you as fiercely as they are, and one where you talk about why kobolds get such phat phucking asses when eating a lot of metal.
As nice as it is to have such an adoring fan in [lyric.himHer], it’s almost as if [lyric.heShe]’s basing [lyric.hisHer] whole personality and reason for being with you on yourself. Isn’t there more to [lyric.hisHer] life than just clinging to you and being at your every beck and call?

Lyric’s face visibly contorts as [lyric.heShe] tries to process the question. “Are you trying to say that you’d rather I leave?” [lyric.heShe] asks, [lyric.hisHer] voice wilting in pain from the thought.

You answer that, no, that’s not what you want – if you want [lyric.himHer] to leave, you’ve say it outright. But you also don’t appreciate that [lyric.heShe] just tried to deflect the question. You decide to try and rephrase it, to hopefully get a more expedient answer out of [lyric.himHer]: why is it that [lyric.heShe] is with you?

“I mean….” Lyric wraps [lyric.hisHer] tail around [lyric.hisHer] waist, bringing it up for [lyric.himHer] to hold onto and clutch closer to [lyric.hisHer] chest. “I like being with you. You saved me from the ice of the Glacial Rift and you did it by putting me in your bed and sharing your warmth with me. Do I need a better reason than that?”

Perhaps not, but if [lyric.heShe] doesn’t have one, then it almost sounds like [lyric.heShe]’s your pet, rather than your friend and ally.

“That doesn’t sound so bad to me,” [lyric.heShe] answers with all honesty. “If that’s what you’d rather call me, I’m all for it. I’ll do whatever it takes to stay with you, [pc.name].”
“Kobolds… we’re not exactly the most imposing of creatures, you know,” [lyric.heShe] says with a bit of a laugh. “We get by on numbers, mostly. And when there’s an alpha that we can cling to – usually a female that’s gotten larger through repeated breeding – we tend to crowd and gather around them. You’re my alpha, [pc.name], and you and I make two, which is more than if I went on my own. It just makes more sense to stay with you. At least, to me, it does.”

“And besides, on top of us not being very scary, we’re also very simple,” [lyric.heShe] laughs again. “The best way to have a kobold as your friend for life is to feed them and keep them warm and safe. If you hadn’t already saved my life, then I would have left if I thought the food was going to run out[pc.hasCredits 0 400|. And luckily, we’re not going to have to worry about that either for some time].”

… you’re still not comfortable with calling [lyric.himHer] your pet, though. As accurate as it might be. It’s one thing to roleplay, but if you’re going to maintain the relationship that you have – where you fuck [lyric.himHer] and you throw [lyric.himHer] at your enemies during combat{‘Feed’ is unlocked: and you feed [lyric.himHer] electrum so [lyric.heShe] gets a fatter ass} – you don’t want to think of Lyric as your literal pet, of all things.

“Then don’t,” [lyric.heShe] answers plainly. “Just think of me as Lyric.”

You can do that.

“And if it’ll make you feel better,” [lyric.heShe] continues, “I won’t think of you as my village mother. I’ll just think of you as [pc.name].”

[pc.mf|Yes, you would really rather prefer it if Lyric did not call you [lyric.hisHer] mother. That would be great.|… perhaps it’s a little late to suggest that [lyric.heShe] call you [lyric.hisHer] queen.]
Growing bold, Lyric turns around, bends forward, and hikes [lyric.hisHer] tail up until it arcs over [lyric.hisHer] back. “[lyric.electrumRange 0 50 100 200|Is this big enough?”

Oh, it’s plenty big, alright. But big <i>enough</i>? You answer [lyric.hisHer] question with a question: is it big enough for [lyric.himHer]?

[lyric.HeShe] pauses as [lyric.heShe] considers the question. “No,” [lyric.heShe] answers, [lyric.hisHer] tongue poking out from the corner of [lyric.hisHer] mouth. “I want it bigger.”

That can be arranged.|Like, this big?”

That’s a pretty big ass, sure. But you’re pretty sure that you’ve seen bigger.

“No way,” [lyric.heShe] says immediately, and then pauses to consider it. “Well, maybe. The village mother had a pretty big butt. But she was big all over. Maybe I need to be as tall as her to have a butt that big.”

You’re sure you can spare the electrum to find out, if she wants.|I take that to mean that you’re a fan of butts this big, am I right?”

It’d certainly be fair to say, sure. You’d need four hands to cover one cheek, and you’re not going to say no to a good time like that. But you bet it could get bigger.

Lyric bounces [lyric.hisHer] hips up and down, causing the cheeks of [lyric.hisHer] ass to jiggle and bounce and shake and ripple up and down and back and forth with each motion. “This is already big enough to make a village mother do a double-take[lyric.mf|. Ooh, and maybe she’d even want to take me as her mate].” [lyric.HisHer] mouth pauses, but [lyric.hisHer] hips keep going and [lyric.hisHer] ass keeps clapping. “But yeah. I feel like it could get bigger. Let’s give me an ass so fat that a dragon would want a piece of it!”

That’s the spirit.|

That explains this, I’m assuming.”

Lyric bounces [lyric.hisHer] hips once, and [lyric.hisHer] cheeks jiggle and jostle on their own several more times under their own weight and momentum. [lyric.HisHer] tights audibly creak and strain to contain the sheer amount of kobold ass they’re valiantly attempting to contain. When their combined weight pulls downward, [lyric.hisHer] tail visibly sags along with them, being pulled by their gargantuan mass down towards the ground.

You say nothing; instead, you lean forward, pulling back both your hands, and you clap each cheek as hard as you can, feeling them ripple and dance from the impact. Each cheek is larger than your torso by themselves. You can feel the heat radiate off them through the fabric of [lyric.hisHer] clothes; you can hear not just the motion of them clapping together, but the sheer wobble of their weight as they move; you would need a brace for your neck to protect yourself if [lyric.heShe] were to sit on your face.

“Ah!” Lyric moans in surprise and a bit of pain, but when you start to massage the strike zones, it quickly devolves into a sultry, needy moan. A pheromone quickly pervades the space between you two[lyric.mf|, and the sound of [lyric.hisHer] tights creaking and straining as something <i>else</i> stretches them further joins to chorus|, and the uniform color of [lyric.hisHer] tights begins to stain darker between [lyric.hisHer] legs].

“You wanna…?” Lyric asks, but doesn’t bother to finish the question.

Teasingly, you pull your hands back. Perhaps later.

… perhaps sooner rather than later.]

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with 6,000 words! This does her sex intro; outlines their sex options; does some groundwork to properly connect the scenes where Lyric goes down on you to what's already written; it completes the scene where you fuck them doggystyle (which is a whopping 4,200 words after all variables and parsers); and it gets a little less than halfway into a scene where you fuck Lyric in a standing full-nelson position.
At the sight of your half-naked body, Lyric’s eyes get even wider than before, and [lyric.hisHer] jaw hangs slack. A single strand of [lyric.hisHer] drool slips from [lyric.hisHer] open mouth, and [lyric.heShe] wipes it away with the back of [lyric.hisHer] wrist. “God, you look <b>delicious,</b>” [lyric.heShe] whispers, although you aren’t certain if you were meant to hear it.

[lyric.HeShe]’d go down on you if you said the word, and it’d be one of the easiest lays of your life, but that’s not quite what you had in mind. You tell Lyric that it’s ironic that [lyric.heShe] thinks you’re a snack, because it just so happens that you’re in the mood for a bit of cake, yourself.

Lyric doesn’t respond at first. “What?” [lyric.heShe] asks, looking up at you from [lyric.hisHer] kneeling position.

Rather than repeat yourself, you pick [lyric.himHer] up, your hands underneath [lyric.hisHer] arms, and you turn [lyric.himHer] over before dropping [lyric.himHer] back down, face-down towards the [atFH|floor|ground]. It’s not a far drop, but it keeps [lyric.himHer] prone for a moment – just long enough for your own hands to find the rim of [lyric.hisHer] tights, and, with a fierce yank, you pull them over the [lyric.electrumRange 0 200|swell of [lyric.hisHer] ass|enormous swell of each of [lyric.hisHer] ass cheeks, the fabric fighting against you the whole way].

“I mean, I still don’t get it,” [lyric.heShe] says – before being interrupted by your right hand coming down and spanking [lyric.hisHer] right ass cheek, your fingers sinking into its soft, supple scales to keep it from jiggling. “But I can guess what you’re after right now.” Another moment later, and you’re both totally bare, exposing yourselves to each other in the [atFH|privacy of your rented room|relative privacy of your tent].
Lyric remains obediently kneeled in front of you, [lyric.hisHer] eyes <i>mostly</i> on yours, but they keep flitting down towards your crotch and the spire of your cock, casting its shadow across [lyric.hisHer] face. [lyric.HeShe]’s ready, [lyric.heShe]’s willing, and [lyric.heShe] only needs your instruction on what to do next.

Rather than provide it, at least verbally, you lean forward and you extend your hand, reaching out to [lyric.himHer] as if you’re going to help [lyric.himHer] up. The movement draws [lyric.hisHer] eyes to yours, and when you gently grip [lyric.hisHer] hand, you can almost feel the pulse in [lyric.hisHer] wrist quicken and you see [lyric.hisHer] eyes widen in adoration and happiness. When you pull [lyric.himHer] into a standing position, [lyric.hisHer] grip on your hand gets tighter, and [lyric.heShe] momentarily forgets to breathe.

Capitalizing on that weakness, with a strong yank, you lift Lyric straight up into the air, dangling [lyric.himHer] by the wrist and lifting [lyric.himHer] higher until [lyric.heShe]’s brought eye-level to you. And, with a twist of the wrist, you face [lyric.himHer] away, so that [lyric.hisHer] back against your chest[pc.cupRange flat B|| and [lyric.hisHer] tail worms its way in between your boobs]. You hook your free hand underneath [lyric.hisHer] thigh, keeping [lyric.himHer] awkwardly aloft against you, then, hefting [lyric.himHer] upwards, you quickly let go of [lyric.hisHer] hand and do the same with the other leg.

In this position, [lyric.heShe] is at your total mercy, with [lyric.hisHer] ass hanging pendulously above your [pc.cock]; the [lyric.vagAss|warm pearl of her cunt|heat of [lyric.hisHer] asshole] radiates against your tip, guiding you upward towards [lyric.hisHer] body, urging you to release [lyric.himHer] and drop [lyric.himHer] straight down and onto your shaft.

“This is new,” [lyric.heShe] laughs nervously. With your arms hooked underneath [lyric.hisHer] legs and around [lyric.hisHer] shoulders, [lyric.heShe] has very little leverage in [lyric.hisHer] limbs to do anything but squirm. And, from the feel of things, all [lyric.heShe]’s doing with that leverage is trying to sink [lyric.himHer]self further down, to close that gap between [lyric.hisHer] entrance and your stiff rod.

You impertinently ask [lyric.himHer] if [lyric.heShe]’s ready.

“I don’t think whether or not I am has any bearing on what happens next,” [lyric.heShe] laughs again, putting in a token effort to struggle to prove [lyric.hisHer] point: [lyric.heShe]’s totally locked in your hold and the most [lyric.heShe] can accomplish is to wiggle back and forth maybe an inch at most. “But God, am I ever. Let gravity do all the work, [pc.name]. Drop me down and let that huge cock of yours split me in half.”

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Perhaps not, but if [lyric.heShe] doesn’t have one, then it almost sounds like [lyric.heShe]’s your pet, rather than your friend and ally.

“That doesn’t sound so bad to me,” [lyric.heShe] answers with all honesty. “If that’s what you’d rather call me, I’m all for it. I’ll do whatever it takes to stay with you, [pc.name].”

Doesn’t sound too bad to me either...

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Is that Jazryyan girl going to have anymore to her? I thought she might get something with the HIve update but she's still the same.
There's currently no plans to give Jyrranaz more stand-alone content, although she will likely come up as part of Lyric's content later as a method to brew an alchemical potion that makes Lyric eight feet tall.

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lyric with another 1,200 words! I just wanted to make my quota before the weekend and before I take another three weeks off from this project. This just gets more into the full-nelson scene, but it doesn't complete it yet.
“Oh fuck,” [lyric.heShe] says breathlessly, [lyric.hisHer] voice hiccupping with every bounce [lyric.heShe] makes on your dick. “I dunno what it is about this position, but… I <b>love</b> it. I love feeling helpless while you fuck [lyric.vagAss|me|my ass]. God, this is <b>incredible.</b>”

[lyric.HeShe] continues to babble about just how much [lyric.heShe]’s enjoying the treatment in between thick, heavy bounces on your cock. Every thrust upward has [lyric.hisHer] [lyric.electrumRange 0 50 100 200|thick|fat|enormous|obscene] ass swing forward, then clap back against your abdomen as it swings backward. [lyric.HisHer] tail is pinched between your body and [lyric.hisHers], yet it continues to wiggle and squirm, subconsciously trying to wag in delight from the sensation of being locked in a full nelson and having [lyric.hisHer] [lyric.vagAss|pussy|asshole] obliterated by your dick.

“L-let’s just… travel like this from now on!” [lyric.heShe] suggests. Because of the constant motion, you can’t tell if her tone is serious. “In between villages! Heck, <b>through</b> the villages! I’ll, I can make a harness, I’ll strap myself in, and every step you take is an, another buck into m-my [lyric.vagAss|pussy|asshole]! We’ll let everyone know who I belong to! Everyone will, will know how much of a f-fucking <b>stud</b> you are! Think of all the exercise we’ll get!”
Every thrust upward has your hips smashing into [lyric.hisHer] backside, causing the flab of [lyric.hisHer] ass to shake and quiver like a ripple on a puddle throughout the rest of [lyric.hisHer] body. [pc.hasKnot|The cap of your [pc.knot] beats and batters against [lyric.hisHer] entrance with every push, teasing the thought of pushing in, but never quite committing to it – not yet. ]“Yeah, keep going [pc.name], beat my ass like a set of drums,” [lyric.heShe] encourages, trying to squat downward on each of your thrusts to drive your [pc.cock] deeper into [lyric.himHer]self. “This ass belongs to <b>you.</b> Turn my scales cherry red! Fuck it so hard that they start to peel!”

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Because of the constant motion, you can’t tell if her tone is serious.
Just noticed this for you but shouldn't "her" instead be [lyric.hisHer]. Sorry if it looks like I'm being pedantic I just wanted to help.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
B I feel like it's been a while since someone has told you this if ever, but are you aware that you don't HAVE to do this? I have always had no issue reading or even jerking off to google docs with all the parser which people normally say is off putting, but your docs are 83.3% parser. Obviously none of this is a bad thing, but you DON"T HAVE TO. You are a complete maniac who puts more work into an individual [talk] option than a fair amount of characters have put into their entire content. You can decide to not write a character that is more in size than all of the orc camp, and none of us will think less of you.

Joking aside, you are a god and have contributed some of the best content to all 3 games. thank you for all your hard work.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing; that's just the nature of the beast; art is about constantly changing and pushing yourself; I need to think about my a r t i s t i c _ i n t e g r i t y; etc etc. And if nothing else, I get paid by the word, so I might as well give Savin what he's paying for.

And thank you!

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Aight finally got around to playing with the new demon lady and not disappointed at all. The way she rambles about being a mere stepping stone before saying please fuck me is golden imo. So far my favorite sex scene is definitely the one where you fuck her vagina. Also a question about her if you don't mind, are there actually 3 of them or is she using magic to make clones? Either way still hot so awesome work!

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Is it bad that I just saw berywen bad end and immediately stopped reading and clicked on the link?

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Would it ever become possible to "train" Lyric to become more dominant towards you? Alternatively, would a lactating female pc ever become something like a domme mommy to them?

Love your work, btw, B; the sheer number of variations alone you put in is simply mind-blowing! It's so fun to figure out all of the twists and turns. :)

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I don't know about training Lyric to be dominant - that doesn't really seem to fit the archetype of character that I'm going for. I feel like, if I were to write that, it'd come off as something like this (cropped and stitched by me to fit the forums, so it's shitty low quality):
OSY4XpB.png

That nonetheless sounds kind of funny, though. You get Lyric to rail you from behind and you tell him to talk dirty and dommy to you, and he sputters, "Um... d-do you like that? Bitch?"

I'll keep the request in mind but I make no promises; the consistency of the character is more important to me than the fetish.