William's Wall

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Mmmmmm.... What are our chances of being able to pen both at once? Its a long-held wish of mine so I am curious:smuggo:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Mmmmmm.... What are our chances of being able to pen both at once? Its a long-held wish of mine so I am curious:smuggo:

If you mean for Kase and Anno not likely. The vote as given was to sandwich Kase, so it will end up bullying him with penetrating him and ploughing him into Anno, or taking a turn yourself.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
If you mean for Kase and Anno not likely. The vote as given was to sandwich Kase, so it will end up bullying him with penetrating him and ploughing him into Anno, or taking a turn yourself.
...I feel kind of silly because I just realized that there was text above the vote.... I've been voting for a while with the assumption that it was Character [Scene] we were picking lol.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Sylvie? I mighta missed it, but what are you doing with her?
nlhqgbW.png

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
No major update today on the Anno stuff, but that's okay. I edited the most of it, so it's ready for a kick-off next time.

I didn't stream today (and won't until Monday) since hours are up (I will only stream during work hours, I've decided) and I had some miscellaneous things I wanted to start taking care of. Chiefly, to prepare for Roo Crew, I want to look down her original content in-code and fix and polish it in case there are any inconsistencies to the now. It's been over a year, you know. She should have been done last year.

It's something I'm going to do for Bianca as well when her next expansions come up.

Today I also just felt very... content. Codeword for lazy, probably, but I had some concerns the last few days that seem to have vanished now. All is well.

On October 24th, I can finally get a haircut. I've needed one all year, but the human malware shut everyone down.

I aimed to get a Mr. Pink stream for October 22nd, but it was pushed back to November 9th. Please look forward to a lot more extremely horny art. The only two pictures I can guarantee I'm getting are 1), Riley being smothered by Leila and Reina's sweaty ballsacks, and 2), Riley being sandwiched between the asses of Bianca, Roo, and HuskAnno. There's only the chaos of indecision past that point :iiam:

In the meantime... more teasing. I really just can't stop thinking about Bianca's ass. I want her on the crew, so that I might write scenes for hugging the CMO's butt every day. Cuddle deficiency is no joke.

And I really would like her to sit in the Captain's chair... and let you eat her out for the duration of space travel. Of course - the captain's chair has a different meaning when Bianca is around.

:)

okXp31r.png

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I voted for toogle, but I'll probably leave it dynamic myself. My main got 84 libido, would be nice to nut before that Steele gets off the ship at 75 lust. :ghost:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Since we are voting for the option of toggling.... is there any chance of having the option to increase the frequency? :D

Well it looks like Toggling it won out handily. There won't be a cooldown with a toggle, so something'll happen every time you fly, unless something else gets added that does these kinds of events, in which case it'll randomize.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
The sleep fapnea thing lets you control whether or not you have dreams, and I think it can make you have a dream every night. I don't know the specifics but I think that means there is already a framework in place to have toggle+random. I would like the scenes and will probably have them turned on but if its EVERY travel then its not special anymore. how does Fen do it with Mitzi?

A

Athena

Yeah, it makes more sense to me to offer the option to have it go every time, tell her to stop, or have it random. There are several toggles like that already in the game, there shouldn't be any need to leave it to an all-or-none decision.

TheShepard256

Yeah, it makes more sense to me to offer the option to have it go every time, tell her to stop, or have it random. There are several toggles like that already in the game, there shouldn't be any need to leave it to an all-or-none decision.
I second this. There's really no reason not to have "Random" in addition to "Always On" and "Always Off"; in fact, there could even be multiple levels of randomness (high/medium/low chance, at least one guaranteed by X number of flights, etc.) added without too much work.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
About 4000 words today (was doing other things earlier as well, not just my Patreon related doc) towards more Anno scene. Heh heh, uhh...

Yeah well, you know. It ran away with me again. I was writing a BJ start to the [Destroy Her] scene and then I really got into Anno giving head again, and it turned into 1200 words. Editing will add in the rest of the checks, like dick type stuff I'm sure many people enjoy. There's two lead-ins, obviously, based on having a real penis or not, so yeah, big progress.

Why I do I keep doing this for Anno. She's good but... but...

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Anno stuff done. Well, this Anno stuff. Facesitting enslavement. In a dream, of course. 12000 words for what's basically 3-5 scenes. A facesitting dream that leads into some light marathon sex with the pup. The final editing to follow tomorrow, as well as starting on the patreon scene for Sylvie.

Orally worshipping futa(ur) cock should be a breeze, heh heh.

Then MORE Anno.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Time is immaterial when you're writing the next facesitting scene. October 21st is my birthday. I wanted to have a Mr. Pink Stream tomorrow, but it's going to happen on Nov. 9 instead. Hopefully! I have many small ideas and could get quite a bit this time.

I recently finished (and Gena has coded) Anno's latest scene, 12000 words thereabouts for what amounts to 3-5 events within it all. We essentially have a trilogy of the TiTS player character falling in love with Huskar Anno's enormously thicc butt now, and being unable to take it any more... -- it will be available in the next patch, methinks.

I've been reading Sylvie recently in preparation to get her scene cranked out, and following that the Anno & Kase for this month. Today was mostly lazy for obvious reasons.

After these obligations, it will likely be back to Roo, or finishing Paragon's erotic establishment on Dhaal. I would like to think the latter won't take very long, given the meat of it is already fully established. And I'd like to have it finished for all the next MQ stuff Fen has dotted. I still intend to add a new enemy to Zheng Shi as well as some smaller, brothel-length events to Zheng Shi's upcoming final deck.

I'll likely be going to bed a little earlier tonight. TiTS staff hold weekly meetings on Wednesday and it's a few hours before I usually wake up.

As always, thank you for your continued support of not only myself, but of TiTS.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Happy Birthday William. Time is freaking flying.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
All the best, Will!

I think you've got a lot to be proud of from the last year, and I hope you feel the same way. Here's to another great year of writing well and doing what you enjoy!