D

Deleted member 34547

[deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
If you want folks to be able to read and check your project, you need to post a link to it.

Preferably, a link to the Google Document you wrote on, with comments enabled. It would look like this.

See the other threads for examples.

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
It's good, and you've passed the initial hurdle of writing something grammatically correct that flows well and is something someone could conceivably get off to.

There is a problem with putting words in the PCs mouth when it should be vaguer so as to not ruin anyone's immersion, but that is fixable. I personally would love to have you around to submit missing bits and pieces, and will give a more detailed suggestions pass once I am on my actual computer instead of my phone.

D

Deleted member 34547

It's good, and you've passed the initial hurdle of writing something grammatically correct that flows well and is something someone could conceivably get off to.

There is a problem with putting words in the PCs mouth when it should be vaguer so as to not ruin anyone's immersion, but that is fixable. I personally would love to have you around to submit missing bits and pieces, and will give a more detailed suggestions pass once I am on my actual computer instead of my phone.

Thanks! I'm glad you deem it fappable enough. Though I didn't realize my dialogue sounded biased/forced, so please tell me which parts I need to modify, and if there's anything else I can do to make it better.

I have a question though: do I need to get permission from the character's creator (in this case Nonesuch) before I do anything else?

D

Deleted member 34547

Strictly speaking, no, Fen has the final say in everything that goes in-game. However, it's considered impolite not to, so I'd recommend 'yes'.
Oh ok. Thanks for telling me. I'll go look for them now.