What content would you like added?

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
There is one, actually. It's the snek.
In the expansion for her? or currently? Cause Brienne is always in my party and I have seen the sleepy Snacc many times and there is no option for that.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
That's is in fact literally a thing for Cait and Ryn.

Is that already implemented or something in the next build because the last time I dicked Kass there they were shocked and told me we would "Have a Talk" it never really happened, When it never popped up again I figured it was like how Alrune has no dialogue about the soul of the Boreal Elf Captain.

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
I have thought of only the most important change to the harem cat's portrait ever.
JNLMSD1.png

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Is that already implemented or something in the next build because the last time I dicked Kass there they were shocked and told me we would "Have a Talk" it never really happened, When it never popped up again I figured it was like how Alrune has no dialogue about the soul of the Boreal Elf Captain.
It's been there for a while, the "Demons" talk for the most part covers Kas if you've been fucking her.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
it would be interesting if a champion with a certain amount of corruption could tell Kass about "the little secret" of the gods, possibly in a dream (since I imagine my character would prefer NOT to be killed by a blast of divine power that melts heads coming of the sky, like Raiders of the Lost Ark)

maybe Kass would say something like:
Where do I come from, if you are a demon, you accept that you are a demon, and you are not tempted to call yourself a god or something!

Well, minus Akbal, that arrogant elf liked to call himself a "god of earth fire", but he was an asshole, which is why he was never invited to anyone's orgies, even before he was sealed in the deep forest! You had to see it! The idiot was turned into a Jaguar and couldn't even fighter anything more powerful than imps or goblins! He was a joke!

But going back to the subject! if it is to be literally fucked to the soul, at least come! Demon and proud!

Reactions: Tainted-Alice

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
I'm pretty sure you're magically compelled to be unable to talk about it except to people who already know.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I would like to see a race based on fairy dragons
Id love to tf into one
Or just tf into a dragon or have a fairy like tf

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Dragon tfs might be a thing, but it'll be a hot minute I think...

Dragons are supposed to be closer to the end.

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
dragons are sexy tho. that is why they are not in yet. the champion cant handle all that sexy dragoness booty yet.

i know that races are purely aesthetic but will some races have a resistance buff as it only makes sense that something like a cindermander has a form of fire resistance or a frostmander frost resistance or a arctic fox. demons have lust/blight resist but weaker to holy damage. only coz i edit my pcs to match something like this to add a bit more rpg ness to it. i have a save for a leothearn that has high frost resist but negative fire resist. or is this just me.

Last edited:

ISOÆTE

Sep 12, 2020
Id love to tf into one
for the moment, lizard TF + Wings from manticore TF gets you pretty close.
Unless you want a full feral dragon, but iirc coc2 isn't going to have complex TFs that alters your anatomy too much (e.g. taurs, lamias, and presumably quadrupeds). Turns out they are hard as hell to write scenes for because most of them affect what positions you can take.
I don't think they would make fairy body types either for the same reasons, unless you're happy with a fairy that's just...regular human sized.

Reactions: Salomon

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
dragons are sexy tho. that is why they are not in yet. the champion cant handle all that sexy dragoness booty yet.

i know that races are purely aesthetic but will some races have a resistance buff as it only makes sense that something like a cindermander has a form of fire resistance or a frostmander frost resistance or a arctic fox. demons have lust/blight resist but weaker to holy damage. only coz i edit my pcs to match something like this to add a bit more rpg ness to it. i have a save for a leothearn that has high frost resist but negative fire resist. or is this just me.
I thought I was the only one who did that!
in fact, there are very few characters on my list, who are not edited at all (most of them are human, for obvious reasons!)! like my current character, Jack the Champion of Frost!
upload_2020-10-16_13-53-46.jpeg I made it based on a pale elf, in addition to obviously using Jack Frost himself as inspiration (more the legendary figure than the one in the film Rise of the Guardians, but I do not deny that he has a bit of both).
I also used Etheryn's and Hethia statistics as a reference, so besides a few drug and mental resistances, he has Frost Resist 50 and Fire Resist -50! Not to mention that as I prioritize immersion over efficiency, I always play with him in a very specific way, even if I don't have much of an advantage!

Whenever I create a character, I try to make it as balanced as possible, whether it's for stats, powers, equipment, companions and / or strategies!

Reactions: KAZEARC

Foxglove

Sep 25, 2020
Will there ever be a way to circumvent the Overburdened debuff? I enjoy being bred by Brint, but that agility penalty is a real bummer.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Will there ever be a way to circumvent the Overburdened debuff? I enjoy being bred by Brint, but that agility penalty is a real bummer.
They could grant you a perk that would allow you to avoid Overburdened after several gestations! Something like: After several pregnancies in a row, you have learned to move more efficiently while carrying a child in your womb, preventing pregnancy from getting in the way of combat!
But I find it difficult to change it, since carrying a living creature inside you limits your movements a lot!

Especially because, if you want to be perpetually pregnant, you may not want to run too fast either!

Reactions: Crablord

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
Id love to tf into one

for the moment, lizard TF + Wings from manticore TF gets you pretty close.

if you want butterfly/pixie wings then the closest thing would be the moth wings with the mothfolk TF. but yeah, dragons and their TFs have been stated to be late game/endgame content. wouldn't mind more stuff on the pixies though. bitches dissed my boy Ninian, time to mess them up. sexually.

Reactions: Kesil and valkyr42

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Yeah human sized fairy's/pixies I'd be fine with but I mainly want those wings

And something that's small but I'd like to see is a floppy dog ear tf and a short furred dog tail or perhaps a general canine tf not a lupine one (still love them though)

Jaximus

Oct 19, 2020
I'd like to see content with Brienne where the PC gets her to worship their balls all day like she said she wants to in one of her lines and her version of giving the PC all night blowjobs.

Crafty

Sep 23, 2020
Thinking long term, something to use your extra XP on once you hit the cap. For example, if you earn a certain amount of XP after hitting level 10, you can increase one of your stats slightly, while keeping the stat caps and abilities limited to what they are at level 10. That way, the crazies who want their character to be good at everything have that option without needing to balance the game around it (It's me - I'm crazies).