Galomax and and overlooked problem with its Taur option.

SinnersRide

Aug 27, 2015
Yes, I already well aware this post will get over looked and/or shut down. That said I feel like I should at least share this if someone else hasn't brought it up.
Topic at hand is Galomax's Leg Customization options, those being the ones that let Steele change from biped to Taur to naga. nothing is wrong with it, nor is there a bug, its more of a forgotten aspect of these features. See unlike the mods that do the same, the Goo-Shifting pc does via goo body lacks the ability to move the players genitals to co respond with its leg type. meaning while your character description says that you are in fact standing on four legs, most scenes will remain the same.
I'm not about to say I know anything about how difficult it would be to have this implemented, or what other issues this could lead to in the games code, but the lack of functionality does render these leg options kind of redundant. Now that I have said my piece tho I will be on my way. as said i don't expect anyone to respond to this but i felt it at least necessary to bring this up,

SilverInc

Aug 10, 2020
I completely agree with your logic, and would also like to add on top of this that the same thing happens when the main character is masturbating (Goo-Taur or normal Taur) and the thing that makes it even more strange is the game even highlights this problem with the character Aina (https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Aina)