Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
As far as content goes I'm getting closer to finishing Nastizia part 1, in which you compete with Riya for the catgirl princess's affections in a series of challenges. She has a whole load more future content planned, including a different path for female PCs and some dedicking/feminising content if you want to hard submit to Riya. William is also considering doing some Leila content for her, which would be great.
I love Nasti's voice in the document. She is a pitch-perfect bratty White Russian emigre, just like you were going for.

I also cackled out loud at the subtitle for Riya's fourth win.

Sararia

Oct 9, 2015
So given that you don't plan to write more for Bizzy in the near future, a quick question: is the content for the "milking" settings for immobilizing-tits Bizzy written but just not coded, or is it not yet written?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So given that you don't plan to write more for Bizzy in the near future, a quick question: is the content for the "milking" settings for immobilizing-tits Bizzy written but just not coded, or is it not yet written?

I will be writing more Bizzy, but it will be in the context of finding (and optionally fucking) her mum.

Milking immobilized Bizzy isn't written, but I was intending on making it one of the options on my Patreon vote for side content next month. She'll be up against Jasvalla though, so it won't be easy...

Sararia

Oct 9, 2015
I will be writing more Bizzy, but it will be in the context of finding (and optionally fucking) her mum.

Milking immobilized Bizzy isn't written, but I was intending on making it one of the options on my Patreon vote for side content next month. She'll be up against Jasvalla though, so it won't be easy...

Fair enough. Thanks for clarifying!

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
The first part of Nastizia the kaithrit brat princess is now done. You will compete with Riya for her affections over a series of devilish and taxing competitions devized by the princess herself. The winner gets to seed a royal womb... although maybe winning to you means getting dommed and neotorared by an amazonian dick-cop instead? That is readily available if so.

I'll be taking a short break to recharge my batteries, then next week I'll be looking at doing some substantial work on Dizzy.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I'll be taking a short break to recharge my batteries, then next week I'll be looking at doing some substantial work on Dizzy.

*blink*

Already?

Awesome!

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
The preg signal was activated! You called? :D

There's impregnation content, but not any progressive preg stuff as of yet. But thank you for volunteering! Will is just editing it now.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
By progressive preg do you mean scenes while pregnant?

Yeah, and kid content. That'll come in part 2. Part 1 is all about knocking her up in the first place (or licking the balls of the person knocking her up, your choice).

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

SSam

Jun 15, 2020
Can you win the competitions, and then chose to submit to Riya?

Will being Riya's baby momma change things?

Will Riya become friendlier? (Like she is in the nursery?)

I really like Riya, but would like to see her chill a bit/show her loveing side. In anycase keep up the great work!

Reactions: Senera2000

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Yeah, and kid content. That'll come in part 2. Part 1 is all about knocking her up in the first place (or licking the balls of the person knocking her up, your choice).
So, a question based on your earlier suggestion.

The 'lockdown' email she sends at the end of the quest mentions that she intends to return to connect with both the Winner and Loser.

Will this be the in you mentioned earlier to hard subbing Riya and dedicking? How far would you be interested in taking this?

I mean, as mentioned earlier, I tend to loathe Riya as a horrid character but I do like the way you write her as a sub in that scene and honestly she comes across as far nicer more tolerable and far less punchable even as a Dom (Sera vibes in the best way for both routes so far) so being able to take her the full way is just really enticing after this. Especially since dedicking and making a dom switch is a fairly rare and awesome treat in TiTS.:allears:

For those of you that haven't, I'd honestly recommend backing since this stuff is honestly too good to wait for.;)

Also want to take a quick moment to mention the challenges, even just reading the raw form honestly makes them surprisingly novel and fun as an activity in and of themselves.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Wait are you saying it's possible to dedick Riya and make her sub?

I've avoided her like the plague all this time because of what I've heard about her. But hmm I might actually be willing to try out her content if that's a direction things can go in...

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Always thought Riya was a pure female; I never really talked with her. Obviously as a Ausar Male, I would need a fetish for being racially harrassed to talk with her.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Does Javascript uses SWF files?

No, I've been told.

Can you win the competitions, and then chose to submit to Riya?

Will being Riya's baby momma change things?

Will Riya become friendlier? (Like she is in the nursery?)

1) Afraid not. You can soft submit to her by winning almost as many games as she does, in which case the scenes are gentler and you'll have more choice as to how they'll go. In a later expansion, if you're pure female you'll get to nominate a stud of your own to compete against her, and then optionally get fucked/impregnated by the winner with Nasti.

2) It changes some of the dialogue but nothing major.

3) Riya is generally slightly friendlier throughout this, particularly if you soft submit to her (you competing hard and stretching her but ultimately falling short is her ideal scenario). She also isn't explicitly racist because I can't be doing with race play, I really can't.

The 'lockdown' email she sends at the end of the quest mentions that she intends to return to connect with both the Winner and Loser.

Will this be the in you mentioned earlier to hard subbing Riya and dedicking? How far would you be interested in taking this?

Sorry, I should've been clearer: the dedicking will only happen to the PC if they hard submit. There's no way Franks would allow a Riya dedicking path. With that said, I do intend to write some repeat scenes where Riya is subbing if the PC won.

Also thank you, that was a lovely post to read!

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Ah well ok yeah I'll just continue avoiding Riya then. Hmm I've been out of the loop for a while now. Has there been any news regarding Hand So? From what I recall she was on the back burner until ship stuff got implemented. Have ships been implemented sufficiently yet for Hand So to be on the horizon anytime soon?

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
No, I've been told.

1) Afraid not. You can soft submit to her by winning almost as many games as she does, in which case the scenes are gentler and you'll have more choice as to how they'll go. In a later expansion, if you're pure female you'll get to nominate a stud of your own to compete against her, and then optionally get fucked/impregnated by the winner with Nasti.

2) It changes some of the dialogue but nothing major.

3) Riya is generally slightly friendlier throughout this, particularly if you soft submit to her (you competing hard and stretching her but ultimately falling short is her ideal scenario). She also isn't explicitly racist because I can't be doing with race play, I really can't.

Sorry, I should've been clearer: the dedicking will only happen to the PC if they hard submit. There's no way Franks would allow a Riya dedicking path. With that said, I do intend to write some repeat scenes where Riya is subbing if the PC won.

Also thank you, that was a lovely post to read!
Ah, well I wont begrudge it to folks that enjoy it. As I said it is a very rare thing for writers to go for since it does seem like essentially allowing for two similar but different characters to exist in parallel. Not an easy thing to and sometimes the sort of thing that some writers do actively revile (sort of like how some writers really hate fanfiction), I am appreciative enough that you did it with Sera who you had control over.

I still personally really dislike her, but I will say that you at least made Riya tolerable in this and the Princess is honestly worth biting the proverbial bullet for.

Out of curiosity, assuming you can reveal it, will future content still be within the scope of the commission or is adding more stuff just because you can and it intrigued you enough to put the opportunity out there?

Asking out of curiosity in the sense of whether there are guidelines binding what you are doing moving forwards or if it will be your own whim directing you as long as it doesnt butt heads with other author's material restrictions.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
In a later expansion, if you're pure female you'll get to nominate a stud of your own to compete against her, and then optionally get fucked/impregnated by the winner with Nasti.

and then optionally get fucked/impregnated by the winner with Nasti

*starts crossing fingers that this expansion comes sooner rather than later TBH* :eyepop: (THANK YOU for including something for pure female pcs btw — that's so cool of you to do! :))

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
In a later expansion, if you're pure female you'll get to nominate a stud of your own to compete against her, and then optionally get fucked/impregnated by the winner with Nasti.
Does the list of studs include (some but not all) dicked crewmates?

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Does the list of studs include (some but not all) dicked crewmates?

William stands from the side, holding a Rabid Leila on a leash.

I am looking forward to Riya content that isn't locked behind her magical dick scanner and unexplained racism. Reading through Riya's doc I thought they were some of the best scenes I had ever read, and it was really fucking disappointing that I will never be able to play them in game.

Reactions: PuppyPrincess