What are your gripes/criticism of TiTs?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Why is "Orally Filled" a thing? Does the PC just walk around with a mouthful of cum?

The other fillers like "Anally filled" or "Vaginally filled" make sense. But "Orally Filled" shouldn't really be a thing.
it means you've ingested cum

Reactions: OofS

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
it means you've ingested cum
I know. It just doesn't make much sense to have it. Unless the PC is walking around with a mouthful of cum as "Orally filled" would imply.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Makes sense to me. From the wiki:
Variable that counts current amount of semen in stomach
Now what doesn't make sense is that same definition being used for "Vaginally-Filled". Last I checked, the vagina bone ain't connected to the stomach bone...

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Now what doesn't make sense is that same definition being used for "Vaginally-Filled". Last I checked, the vagina bone ain't connected to the stomach bone...

Probably in there for the sake of general cum inflation, which given enough cum ingested does lead to a debuff.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Probably in there for the sake of general cum inflation, which given enough cum ingested does lead to a debuff.
I get it, but in this case, "stomach" should probably be changed to "cervix" or even "uterus".

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Not everyone that gets orally filled has a vagina tho.

Not like I'm speaking from experience.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Not everyone that gets orally filled has a vagina tho.
No, but everyone that takes anything by mouth has a stomach. That's my point. Orally-Filled should = cum in the stomach. Vaginally-Filled should not = cum in the stomach.

Reactions: Keet and Foxxling

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Then why can you rinse it out with a shower? Is the PC getting their stomach pumped?
With a Space Shower™? Duh, of course.

o_O

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
When will people learn the the smolest dick should be in slot 1...

Not that you're wrong Hden.

Reactions: criticAlls

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Oh, is that what they're calling Kiro these days? Slot 1?

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
I think the cheat 88miles should be changed to 69miles because a) 88 is a fascist dogwhistle (standing for Heil Hitler since “H” is the eighth letter of the alphabet) and b) 69 is a very sexy number.

Ummmmmmm, I’m pretty sure 88miles is a reference to Back To The Future.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Ummmmmmm, I’m pretty sure 88miles is a reference to Back To The Future.

Yeah, I guess I was jumping the gun a bit.

It’s just that in this day and age, certain things like that can be suspect and my wires connect certain things that aren’t actually there, especially since I haven’t seen Back to the Future.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Deleted the post, so that we don’t have to talk about that!

A more apt complaint would be that there isn’t enough men with vaginas, or guys with dadbods; most male characters are either hunks or twinks.

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Got one in the pipeline. Fenoxo mentioned that Bhakar is undergoing some final tweaks and is on his way.
I mean, my idea would be to create a character that solves both problems-a guy with a dad bod AND a pussy.

He’d also be a literal dad, raising his adopted daughter and being a hardworking asteroid miner between the ages of 40 and 50. He’s single after his partner died in a mining accident and drinks hard liquor in order to cope with it.

He’s also a member of the Asteroid Miner Union, because of same said incident, and wants their to be better safety regulations and pay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frogapus

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
I mean, my idea would be to create a character that solves both problems-a guy with a dad bod AND a pussy.

He’d also be a literal dad, raising his adopted daughter and being a hardworking asteroid miner between the ages of 40 and 50. He’s single after his partner died in a mining accident and drinks hard liquor in order to cope with it.

He’s also a member of the Asteroid Miner Union, because of same said incident, and wants their to be better safety regulations and pay.

That's a really cool idea! ^_^ You should totally write that up and submit it! Or if writing's not your thing, you could always commission one of the writers on the boards.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Are there even unions in a corporate-dominated dystopian future?

Yes, but of course union leadership is corrupt and self serving. None of the larger Mega Corps likely truck with unions, but I can still see them being things.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Do you even know what the purpose of a Union is? It’s a collection of workers who’ve joined together to stand up to their boss in order to get better treatment.

I mean, Unions are probably the reason for a lot of things people take for granted nowadays, like sick days, fire escapes, handrails, warning labels on toxic chemicals, and so much more that makes the workplace a safer and more tolerable environment.
This is the second time you've taken a game discussion and injected some RL shit into it.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
It annoys me how my PC can't make light work of that weight he lifts in the Anno gym sex scene.

I mean for god’s sake you can carry over 10,000 pounds and have max physique, you should be able to throw them weights through the fucking roof.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
I still don’t understand why you can’t change your name.

I mean, it can’t possibly be that hard, and I feel like if I can change my whole bod changing that element should only make sense.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
I still don’t understand why you can’t change your name.

I mean, it can’t possibly be that hard, and I feel like if I can change my whole bod changing that element should only make sense.

You can change your name in the latest version, Flahne does it.

edit: ninja'd

Reactions: Paradox01