Image Pack Question

Wileyone13

Feb 7, 2017
Alright, I'm sorry if I'm dumb or if this has been asked before and I missed it while searching the forums. Is the image pack released as a separate download from the normal game? I've been a backer for years but for the last few years, without a pc i've been playing on Android and from what I understand the .apk i've been downloading doesn't include the image pack. I now have a pc and am looking to get the full experience but was unclear and unable to find the exact details explaining whether or not the download link under "backer builds" is the image pack version or not. Do I simply download the .swf build and its got the image pack included in that version? I know I can't use a browser and need a standalone flash player to play it. Thanks for the help folks and again, apologies if this has been asked and answered.

Ich_Hab_Keine_Lust

Feb 27, 2020
Alright, I'm sorry if I'm dumb or if this has been asked before and I missed it while searching the forums. Is the image pack released as a separate download from the normal game? I've been a backer for years but for the last few years, without a pc i've been playing on Android and from what I understand the .apk i've been downloading doesn't include the image pack. I now have a pc and am looking to get the full experience but was unclear and unable to find the exact details explaining whether or not the download link under "backer builds" is the image pack version or not. Do I simply download the .swf build and its got the image pack included in that version? I know I can't use a browser and need a standalone flash player to play it. Thanks for the help folks and again, apologies if this has been asked and answered.
Backer builds don't have image packs afaik.
You should be able to find the Image Pack download at the last public update blog post.
You can play swf files using programs like GOM player or CCCP.

Reactions: Wileyone13

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
The File you are looking for is ~547mb big and shoud be a link to Mega. I´m not a backer atm...
Here is the link to last public Image Pack: https://www.fenoxo.com/public-tits-things-stuff/

And yes, you need a standalone flash player from adope or swiff Player, also Newground´s has an own Flash Player but its buggy to me...

Last edited:
Reactions: Wileyone13