wont let me save or load file

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015
hi, my old tablet broke(Samsung galaxy tab 2) so I got a new one and I'm having issues with TiTs. it will not let me save to file or load file. it keeps giving me a warning. doing save to file causes this error and so does load file. I can only do slot load and saves. it also won't let me import a save as this comes up as well. I cannot save edit my eldritch horror anymore.
I'm using a Samsung galaxy s6 tablet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200722-011534_Trials in Tainted Space.jpg
    Screenshot_20200722-011534_Trials in Tainted Space.jpg
    902.3 KB · Views: 16

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
Sadly save to file is not supported on Android.

Try this:
Hi first I'm posting in a forum like this so, and I don't know where I post possible workarounds for this, but here we go.
So like everyone using the android version of tits the save to file and load to file function was broken with the error#3001.
So I decided to google this issue to see if other apps had this sort of issues and saw if there were temporary workarounds for this.
Then from what I read was that issue was caused by apps not having special permission to the sd card(don't know if this right or not exactly experienced with android app code)
I then found a workaround with giving the app of tits permission to the sd card through the Samsung settings app (i have an S8)
Then the save to file option worked for me and it loaded up fine.
Don't know if this workaround will work on other android phones tho.
Version 0.7.222 by the way.

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015
Try this:
I got save to file to work on my old android tablet. i forgot who posted how to do it but I was able to take the save file from my old android tablet to my computer, edit it, then send it back to my tablet. its just some reason it won't work on my new tablet