Your gripes with CoC II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Throg

Jul 3, 2020
tuna can
Etheryn can take Hashat but not the Champions mighty dingdong? ಥ ͜ʖಥ my delicate sensibilties are so offended (not actually)

Also, size content. Some characters, it's hard to get a grip on how tall they are, as it's not specified and/or they're written as if they're shorter/taller than the champion (Shar and Kiyoko always seem to be written smaller, Etheryn is written almost like she's fairly tiny, but [her wiki] says she's 5'7", Cait is written like she's shorter, even if she is taller [her height is mentioned in her appearance]- Hashat is always written like she's taller- I'm sure there's others, but my memory ain't so good). Point is, I get confused as to whether my guy has his nose in someone's tits or their hair when he goes in for that most lewd of actions, the hug. Definitely a gripe and not a major issue.

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
that masturbation makes you go to sleep until the next day, cmon how am I supposed to keep the milk going without Brint around and be able to do stuff on my days?
Give Cait milky tits and do milky 69's for great justice.

OofS

Apr 26, 2019

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
you need a c cup for that and I refuse to give my champion big tits
C cups are about as average as you can get in breast size.
Ds and DDs are large. I get not wanting to slap on tits to your character but learn the difference between large boobs and average.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
C cups are about as average as you can get in breast size.
Ds and DDs are large. I get not wanting to slap on tits to your character but learn the difference between large boobs and average.

doing some research apparently c's here might larger than the USA's c, sorry for the misunderstanding there

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
doing some research apparently c's here might larger than the USA's c, sorry for the misunderstanding there
Most people forget to convert metric cups to imperial cups and vice versa.

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Most people forget to convert metric cups to imperial cups and vice versa.
Which is weird.. according to all tables I found the difference between the different C-cups is minimal.
How common certain sizes are is different though.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Which is weird.. according to all tables I found the difference between the different C-cups is minimal.
Don't tell anyone, but I was being facetious.

;)

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
this is a good reference for what c cup I am acquaintanced with, I've only ever seen c from 36-38 before when buying bras, while I admit that yes they are not big back straining breasts I wouldn't really have called them an average before
dsc-4336.jpg

Reactions: valkyr42

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
The Powers selection screen probably needs to be redesigned to work better in a post-Mirror Stance-introduction game. It doesn't take long to amass so many powers that it becomes a real pain to scroll through them.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
The Powers selection screen probably needs to be redesigned to work better in a post-Mirror Stance-introduction game. It doesn't take long to amass so many powers that it becomes a real pain to scroll through them.
Aye. While side-scrolling menues can be fine with small quantities, I don't even use Mirror Stance and I have entirely too many powers to look through them in a reasonable time. Dark Souls 1 has a similar issue with its item and equipment menu, as it's laid out in a list that scrolls vertically and thusly it'll take a while to find anything you may want to find. The later games in the souls series fixed that by putting it in a grid system, while Nioh and Sekiro has a vertically scrolling item list but the individual items are much smaller and take up much less of the screen meaning you can still see any specific piece you may want to grab, plus you can quickly scroll through them. How it is here, there's too few shown on screen at a time and you can't quickly look through them to find specific powers.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
why cant we just unlock the classes and switch whenever we want like companions can do with their sets

There has to be some draw back for being able to completely reset your class. Very few RPGs actually give you the oppurtunity to switch classes once you have started, and the only game In the world I know of that allows you to just be every class is the South Park Superhero game. And even then, you don't unlock all the class options until the game is almost over. And that goes for the companion stuff too, there is only 1 companion set in the game that is unlockable yet and it is a reward for your progress and effort. That also goes for Kiyoko, sure she starts with 3 sets (which is presumably all of them) but that is because the act of even recruiting her is a lot of work.

There are games with open class systems but this is not one of them. Maybe this will be Like south park and you get all of them later but I wouldn't count on it.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
It would make sense if you could change classes but you only level up the class you are currently using. So the drawback for changing classes would be being underleveled and having to farm for a while.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
It would make sense if you could change classes but you only level up the class you are currently using. So the drawback for changing classes would be being underleveled and having to farm for a while.
That would be annoyingly grindy.

Lukistr

Mar 18, 2019
I suppose another way would be to enforce the 7 days of training the first time you change into that class since you are learning something entirely new but then you can switch to your original/classes you already did the training for immediately.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
If they could surrender, then you wouldn't have to wait till it's your turn when you roll low on initiative. This would just be for convenience for those that want their loss scenes asap.
If they could flee, then you could flee -- simple as.

While i agree with what you said about the sense ability, the surrender option not being available for companions could be justified by the fact that companions aren't the party leader, the champion is. Pretty sure that's why if a companion falls in battle, the fight doesn't end, but if the champion falls, it does. Also, regarding companion items, allowing for item switching takes away quite a bit of their uniqueness. Not only do they have their own unique items (most of them at least), their sets were built to work with their class and skills, so switching items would be pointless too. There is already enough tactical options for companions, mainly companions sets (and there will be even more as the game is built - Cait and Brint are some of the followers that are confirmed will have new sets), and different skills for each companion. It's fine as it is honestly.

Anywaaay, one of my own and only gripes with this game came with the latest patch, so spoiler alert
I absolutely hated the fact that you can't win against Raphael, i came prepared with the mentality that Kinu was going to be a badass (she was but the ending took that feeling away, perhaps that was the point...?), but she ended up losing (forced even since the dude couldn't even take damage).

As much as it makes sense that she would lose regardless, since she had no equipment aside from her weapon, and she was tired and beaten already, i can't help but be a sore loser about this. i hate losing, and seeing Kinu lose stung more than it should. Putting that aside, the event was great, i loved it, and if my champion can't do all the things i wish i could do to Raphael, i hope at least that Kinu will be stronger in the next event (hopefully there will be one) and she'll be able to at least kill him painfully.

Last edited:

Wissenschaft

Aug 5, 2020
Compared to other companions, Atugia really lacks any context. She even seems to have the least sex options. Why is this? Are there any plans to further develop the character because its pretty barebones right now.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Why is this? Are there any plans to further develop the character because its pretty barebones right now.
We know there's an expansion that's going to include her since there's a plot thread with the Baroness that hasn't yet been implemented, though you can find hints of it scattered around the game. Presumably Atugia's development is mostly gated behind that.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Compared to other companions, Atugia really lacks any context. She even seems to have the least sex options. Why is this? Are there any plans to further develop the character because its pretty barebones right now.
Kind in mind that the game isn't even halfway done, characters are going to be getting new content piecemeal just because of how the game is structured. Can you imagine the writers having to write all the content for a particular character years before it gets added in-game? Now do that for the eight companions and then factor in the fact that while that companion content is getting written up, new lands, quests and npcs aren't getting written.

So at the moment Atugia doesn't have as much content as, say Berwyn....but then again, Berwyn was involved in a quest, Atugia hasn't...yet. So be patient, everyone's favourite Dullahan will have her time.

Reactions: Majincotton
Status
Not open for further replies.