Confessions of champions

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
I don't really like Quinn because the dude keeps tryin to fuck all my hoes.

desmosome

Jun 23, 2020
I remember some responses made me raise my eyebrow. It's been a while, so I don't remember it 100%, but they might as well've been just a "that phase"-type of talk.

I think if you try to pet her tail, she overreacts a bit. But then again.. Kitsune tails seem to be erogenous zones... so I can understand her lol.

Reactions: Caprice Dhusara

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I lost all my CoC2 game saves when my hard drive shit the bed and as much as I love the game, the thought of redoing all that work gives me the screaming heebie-jeebies.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
YESS!! Power wave is like a mini smite evil pre nerf, it's so good! I get crazy crits with it. It would make my build literally perfect if it was an at-will spell though (i know it would be broken if it was), the way it is now, i have to choose between high aoe damage, high single target damage, or above average single target and aoe at the same time.

Although lately, i save edited overcharge (a spell from Kazuo), and i've been trying to find ways to find strong combos with it, because it buffs spells too along with your melee damage.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
'nother confession i suppose. being a pregophile and a proponent of dfc has left me conflicted about kiyoko thiccining. wish there was a way to keep her sticc. :negativeman:

Flat is justice!

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
I didn't know Boreal was a real word. I just thought it was some made up fantasy word you use to describe the Elves like Etheryn.

Last edited:

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
I only play these games for the smut, and I usually skip exposition dumps. Story schnory.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
you can't do it that way no, I would know because I'm the fool who didn't know she could be recruited prior that

marginally

May 29, 2019
garde is writing it, iirc if 3 days has passed and you didnt find her, she'll find you.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Oooh, it's whatever then, if i didn't lose on that content because of my stupidity then it's fine.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
I regret not knocking the fuck out of Takahiro. I wonder if his random event dialogue changes if you hit him with the right hand of fellowship.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
A confession via the new patch:
My Charmer fucked Naiyana just so she could go back to Atani later and tell her 'I banged yer mum'.

I wonder if his random event dialogue changes if you hit him with the right hand of fellowship.
Don't you mean the right hook of fellowship? :D

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I would say these are "confessions" in quotes 'cause I am not actually ashamed of them lol

I studiously ignore as many futas as I can... The only reason I pick up Etheryn is because I am forced to, so I park her at the inn and forget about her. (Well I have started talking to teh baroness with her first, for hte extra exp, but otherwise ignoring her). Haven't tried out the frost elf dungeon yet so hopefully this won't return to bite me

When playing female characters, I ignore Brint completely. Bovines are just gross IMO, so he gets left behind. (Playing the game with only one follower was tricky for a while, until I figured out how to get Atugia)

Male characters do pick up Brint though, but only so that I can go and pick up the genderbender armor, turn him into Brienne, then park her at the inn while knocking her up. She doesn't look very bovine thankfully, so she gets to be knocked up every now and then... Though no thanks to the milking. Ew.

Same with Arona. Love her followers, hate her. I wish we could remove her dick, though I haven't really bothered reading her story either so I dunno if that has story consequences like it would for Etheryn (who I would also love to remove the dick from, but apparantly that doesn't work with the story, so eh). I don't like human looking dicks, so male and futa orcs are awful to me, but the full female ones are nice.
I would've ignored Arona completely, but I am "forced" to interact with her due to being ambushed by her (she has those amazons I can breed though, so I don't mind) and in order to get access to that shaman in the village, so she's a bit less ignored than other futas.

uhh, what other "sins" have I committed that I do not regret at all... Oh yeh, I ignore that fairy dude completely. Ninian or something. I wonder if I can tell him to fuck off if I actually try to talk to him... Gotta experiment with that one day.

(The opinions stated in this post are completely subjective personal opinions, blah blah blah, y'all know how it goes. Just want to make sure nobody thinks I am stating this as facts)

Last edited:

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I think you're mistaking Etheryn for Evelyn. You're never by any means forced to interact with Evelyn.

Reactions: Raindrops

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I think you're mistaking Etheryn for Evelyn. You're never by any means forced to interact with Evelyn.

Woops, I constantly mix up those two names. Thanks for the correction!

EDIT: Just looked up Evelyn and yeh. She is very disappointing to me since she's got a great voyeur setup, but then turns out to be a human-dicked shemale which just saddens me. Oh well, I hope those that like that are into her I guess

EDIT2: Oh, I remembered another sin! IMO, most of the portrait pictures have way too large breasts. Like, seriously, some of them are grotesquely big, waaay bigger than how they are actually described. Can we please get some more realistic images? Tits the size of cruise-ships aren't all that hot IMO

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Thought of more confessions.

I am growing increasingly perplexed with the Kitsune stuff. I originally loved the heck out of it (preg content sort of strikes strong for me) but the more I see of the plans the more irked I am by them honestly. The fact that most of the planned foxes are our kids and we already have nude art for them is... well i will be frank and say that is where my own personal 'uncomfortable' zone is. I know that its for a sequel game and all but I get invested enough that seeing anything remotely sexual about my PC's kid beyond 'oh neat, they have a healthy relationship' is sort of bothersome to me. Enough that I stopped following that particular writer despite my liking their stuff. I play the game for fun, good smut and interesting chars. Seeing my PC's rapidly grow up and get sexual is just a big 'nope' for me. I am already doing my best to avoid Kinu since I really do not want to experience my PC's daughter getting it on from her PoV and I have a bad feeling that might happen. The confession here is that I seem to have converted my Champion into a disappeared Dad...

My next confession is that it took me forever to realize that the Orcs are basically vikings and that they are basically setting up their own little Danelaw, feel profoundly silly for missing it earlier given how obvious it is in hindsight.

I also always go for Rimjob when at a certain farm and have gone out of my way to train a certain Gargoyle to enjoy being a bit more subby and regret the lack of chances to expand that horizon for her.

The silliest thing I will admit to though is that I have a save of the Winter City just because I really liked the gate guard's scenes and I dont know how to replay them after the quest, so I eventually gave up and isolated the save for whenever I want to see that scene again.

Oh and this is probably more a confession for a certain Nursery Owner, but I am starting to feel like she has to own up to the fact that a good chunk of the funding is going to her 100+ Pups with the Champ:p

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I am growing increasingly perplexed with the Kitsune stuff. I originally loved the heck out of it (preg content sort of strikes strong for me) but the more I see of the plans the more irked I am by them honestly. The fact that most of the planned foxes are our kids and we already have nude art for them is... well i will be frank and say that is where my own personal 'uncomfortable' zone is. I know that its for a sequel game and all but I get invested enough that seeing anything remotely sexual about my PC's kid beyond 'oh neat, they have a healthy relationship' is sort of bothersome to me. Enough that I stopped following that particular writer despite my liking their stuff. I play the game for fun, good smut and interesting chars. Seeing my PC's rapidly grow up and get sexual is just a big 'nope' for me. I am already doing my best to avoid Kinu since I really do not want to experience my PC's daughter getting it on from her PoV and I have a bad feeling that might happen. The confession here is that I seem to have converted my Champion into a disappeared Dad...

You're going to miss out on a lot of content about the kitsune if you keep on with that mindset. Like "most of the planned foxes are our kids", i'm really curious to know where you got that. The only one of the children you ever interact with is Kinu, and there's never any sexual content in regards to her as far as i'm aware, especially regarding the champion (incest is a big no no, both for patreon and the creator of the kitsune content from what i've read). You should really consider playing and reading most if not all of the available kitsune content before making that call. Also, the art you mentioned that there is nude content is Asagiri, and, since it's most likely going to be from a sequel, your playable character won't even be the champion from CoC2 (also most likely). There's a lot of subjectivity to what you said.

The content regarding Kitsune so far has had nothing but amazing, fleshed out, interesting characters and story that if you take the time to read, you'll feel a lot more content to what you'll find.

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
@HalfALifeLol
Well, if you make a new char I would advise the following:
Skip Kiyoto completly. It allows you to access all of the remaining Kitsunes without ever having to worry about adult-ized children.
Even if such children may appear in future games, they will not be the children of *your* champion.

Drawbacks:
You can not become a Kitsune, which is probably a good thing actually.. Even if it breaks my Kitsune-loving heart that the TF is not worth the prize.. wrong again, sorry..

The gauntlet to unlock the Den is harder, since you have to fight more.. and risk a bad end everytime you lose.. ^^'

Last edited: