mechanical changes, better broodmother modifiers for breeder race tfs and lower buttslut minimum

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
i feel like goblinola and ruskvel should improve fertility and incubation speed like laquine treats, maybe to a lesser degree but still much more. it really only makes sense. pretty self explanatory.

also, I've seen complaints about the buttslut and hips dont lie perks for ages, the general consensus seems to be that 18 is comical and much too high considering the max is 20. the perks themselves can fit a character well but the descriptors are pretty unattractive at points. i think 14-15 would be a much better number while still allowing you to go up to 16-20+ if you wanted.

thank you for attending my "mechanical" change wishlist

P.S hyper pumped anal and vag flags exist now but still no way to get them. just a subtle suggestion

Reactions: BlackPick7

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
P.S hyper pumped anal and vag flags exist now but still no way to get them. just a subtle suggestion

Actually, Hyper-Pumped was added for vaginas via Soak. It’s just missing for the anus now. ;p

That said, I do agree that Ruskvel should have fertility and virility increases. I don’t use it, so I’m surprised it’s not there already just now. Goblinola, however, already has these tfs. Incubation speed however, shouldn’t be a thing because remember that Laquine Ears were designed to counteract the sterility plague for laquines. It’s not that laquines have increased incubation speed so much as it’s meant to be modded in to avoid a birthrate crash.

Reactions: Crablord

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Goblinola, however, already has these tfs.
now that i look at it, its only an increase or 0.01... which is pretty lame

shouldn’t be a thing because remember that Laquine Ears were designed to counteract the sterility plague for laquines
understandable but i still think it'd just be fitting for broodmother races to incubate faster

BlackPick7

Mar 16, 2016
100 percent on board for if not changing the buttslut perk, adding either another specific perk that gives the anal descriptors and effects without effecting cheeks, or maybe having a deepthroat like variable added. Also with the hyper pumped flag you could have a third use of Anusoft add that and give access to buttslut scenes. As a sort of TF balancing you could then have ReductPro work on anuses the same way it reduces pumped status on vaginas. Then someone could make the hungry power bottom of their dreams without needing massive cheeks all the time.

Reactions: HavocHive55