Observation post of the Observer.

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
To be fair, I think they're an imperfection as well, but that's not exactly a bad thing either right? (I assume you're referring to burnt foxgal here)

..I'm *pretty* sure you knew that I was refering to Asagiris oversized mammaries, but if you really confused them, I was refering to the daughter.
After all, petite is absolutly superior to busty.

I do not mind Rindos breasts, they are fine. The burn wounds and backstory however are more of a problem for me.
I am unsure if I will read it, having witnessed a burning house just across the street makes me a bit ..squeamish towards such things.
Makes me wonder if people who witness it sometimes have more trouble to overcome it, compaired to the people who actually suffered themself.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
..I'm *pretty* sure you knew that I was refering to Asagiris oversized mammaries, but if you really confused them, I was refering to the daughter.
You mentioned imperfection in relation to the concept of burnt girl given the reply you replied to, so I was gonna confuse the two.
Rindo fits the description of imperfection more than Asagiri's new design and all... And big breasts aren't exactly "imperfect", just not a good excuse for "good genes"

Last edited:

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017

I do not mind Rindos breasts, they are fine. The burn wounds and backstory however are more of a problem for me.
I am unsure if I will read it, having witnessed a burning house just across the street makes me a bit ..squeamish towards such things.
Makes me wonder if people who witness it sometimes have more trouble to overcome it, compaired to the people who actually suffered themself.
It varies from person to person, there's never an exact answer as to who's going to overcome their trauma, or even who's going to be traumatized.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
You mentioned imperfection in relation to the concept of burnt girl given the reply you replied to, so I was gonna confuse the two.
Rindo fits the description of imperfection more than Asagiri's new design and all... And big breasts aren't exactly "imperfect", just not a good excuse for "good genes"

Oh, sorry, I thought I was clearer than I obviously was.
They are imperfect! Everyone knows that petite women are the best looking ones! ..Also, there is no real benefit of mammaries of this size.
I personally think that after a certain size, further increases do not really increase the appeal at all, but maybe someone of the busty-league disagrees?

It varies from person to person, there's never an exact answer as to who's going to overcome their trauma, or even who's going to be traumatized.
Possible. Still, I sometimes wonder if my reaction to the memory of the event is insulting towards the people who where in the building.
(As far as I know, everyone survived. I woke up in the middle of the night to see the house aflame, right across my bedroom window, I can still remember everything I saw that night. )

Anyways, a bit more on topic:
I enjoy the work of the Observer and for me some aspects are imperfection, for my tastes at least, but I do feel that those "imperfections" improve them as a character. They feel more like a person instead of just a fetish checklist. Mostly because there are no "perfect" people, everyone is full of flaws.
But scars may make people less beautiful in the conventional sense, but they can, sometimes, enhance the inner beauty of a person.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Oh, sorry, I thought I was clearer than I obviously was.
They are imperfect! Everyone knows that petite women are the best looking ones! ..Also, there is no real benefit of mammaries of this size.
I personally think that after a certain size, further increases do not really increase the appeal at all, but maybe someone of the busty-league disagrees?

Possible. Still, I sometimes wonder if my reaction to the memory of the event is insulting towards the people who where in the building.
(As far as I know, everyone survived. I woke up in the middle of the night to see the house aflame, right across my bedroom window, I can still remember everything I saw that night. )

Anyways, a bit more on topic:
I enjoy the work of the Observer and for me some aspects are imperfection, for my tastes at least, but I do feel that those "imperfections" improve them as a character. They feel more like a person instead of just a fetish checklist. Mostly because there are no "perfect" people, everyone is full of flaws.
But scars may make people less beautiful in the conventional sense, but they can, sometimes, enhance the inner beauty of a person.

the issue with patite npcs is that if their hips are bigger than their chest, or vise versa, it’s no simetrical, with curvy nps, they are more simetrical

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
the issue with patite npcs is that if their hips are bigger than their chest, or vise versa, it’s no simetrical, with curvy nps, they are more simetrical

I may misunderstand you, but petite does not just mean a small bust. A petite women doesn't have large hips, they are small in most apsects, actually..
You sound that large hips -and probably asses- are a given and only the bust size is a variable.

Thinking about it, when I first met Kiyoko, I did not think of her as petite, more as skinny.
There are not really many characters in CoC, TiTs or CoC2 that I would really call petite.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
The word petite is meant for tiny women; not in weight, nor bust, nor hip size, or whatever. Women can be busty and still be petite, they can be curvy and still be petite. The term "busty petite" is not uncommon, since quite a few men find small women more attractive, especially if they also come with bigger tits.

You could say that Kiyoko, especially with nine tails, is still petite. Kinu fits the term as well, i believe.

Edit: in my small search, i found that in fashion, petite means women with short arms, narrow shoulders, and small height.

Last edited:

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Well, I may be biased, but I personally find that a slim body looks more proportional on a small women.
While larger bust and behind look better on a larger and broader women.

Reactions: Kesil

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Petite means having a small and attractively dainty build at it's base definition but frankly it's a lot more tricker than that. But usually when I hear petite I think small slim gals with not much in the chest or hips and lots of other folks tend to assume such as well, basically what you think when you hear about small gals, but the definition of it can vary when you're scrolling past the google definition section.
Kohaku for instance can probably be called Petite because she's practically tiny as hell with her barely 4 1/2 foot ass despite her hip game. :U

Reactions: Shizenhakai

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Looks like we agree on a lot of things, we just like to say them differently, let's settle on that. it's the seventh post in a row about the meaning of petite...

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Webster's dictionary defines petite as...wait, what? I'm not giving a cliched, drunken best man speech at a wedding reception?

Oh well, nevermind.

Reactions: Violyn

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I may misunderstand you, but petite does not just mean a small bust. A petite women doesn't have large hips, they are small in most apsects, actually..
You sound that large hips -and probably asses- are a given and only the bust size is a variable.

Thinking about it, when I first met Kiyoko, I did not think of her as petite, more as skinny.
There are not really many characters in CoC, TiTs or CoC2 that I would really call petite.

in tits there’s penny, a fennec fox, which are much smaller than a standard fox, my point is either petite or thicc, they gotta be at least somewhat simetricaly proportionate

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
OMG, "symmetrical". It's spelled "symmetrical", and "symmetrically proportionate" is both redundant and superfluous.

Reactions: Emerald and Violyn

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
OMG, "symmetrical". It's spelled "symmetrical", and "symmetrically proportionate" is both redundant and superfluous.

no it’s not, having a big bust with flat hips or curvy hips and flat chest on a female is redundant

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
no it’s not, having a big bust with flat hips or curvy hips and flat chest on a female is redundant
Gah, Jesus Christ my head hurts...I want to wash my eyes out with buckshot after reading this post.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Curvy hips + Flat chest on a girl is not "redundant." That's not even how you use the ding dang damn word. :///
It's called being bottom heavy. A curvy hipped girl doesn't NEED to have huge bazonkers up top, and vice-versa. Your logic of "symmetry" leads to absolutely no real body variety.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2020
Sorry for the non sequitur, but I gotta say, I've never been prouder to be with Kiyoko! I mean I knew the Champ's genes were good, but HOT DAMN do we raise some good children :p (and shout out to Moira for another bang up job with the art!)

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Curvy hips + Flat chest on a girl is not "redundant." That's not even how you use the ding dang damn word. :///
It's called being bottom heavy. A curvy hipped girl doesn't NEED to have huge bazonkers up top, and vice-versa. Your logic of "symmetry" leads to absolutely no real body variety.

what I mean was if she has curves, she’s gotta have a bust size to match the hips/ass, and vise versa

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
what I mean was if she has curves, she’s gotta have a bust size to match the hips/ass, and vise versa
I don't want to seem mean when I ask this, but have you ever even seen a real female?

Reactions: Emerald and Violyn

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Wow okay so you really don't know how women's bodies work then.

Reactions: Paradox01

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
it's been 3 days and ya'll are still talking about this no wonder why tobs hasn't posted in awhile
Honestly at this point this Skylar guy should probably just not with the stupid. Because despite not wanting to be rude before he's honestly testing my patience now. and I really wish this issue wasn't started in someone else's thread to begin with. So Sky, can it so that we can go back to foxes.

Reactions: Paradox01

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Observer, are you planning to flesh out more of Kiyokos children? Maybe the oldest son?

I am most curious to see how the champions children influence the Den in the future. =)

Thanks for all your foxes *_*
(Also, sorry for derailing your thread..)

marginally

May 29, 2019
I just got finished trying out all of the rindo content and I absolutely adore her, everything is heartwarming and shes a real cutie, stunning job as always tobs. Is there any plans to do more with her?