Tarkus Content Discussion (GENERAL)

Brock

Have Syndians been brought up yet? Any chance of them getting any kind of update? I'm kinda in to that mushy stuff like consensual sex in the missionary position and holding hands, so I kinda like we can get the Syndian to come out of her shell a bit and enjoy it rather then just kick the crap out of her then fuck her.

Reactions: Dolphi

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Have Syndians been brought up yet? Any chance of them getting any kind of update? I'm kinda in to that mushy stuff like consensual sex in the missionary position and holding hands, so I kinda like we can get the Syndian to come out of her shell a bit and enjoy it rather then just kick the crap out of her then fuck her.

I believe Ziek wrote a Sydian-themed quest that's wallowing in the backlog.

Reactions: Brock

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I believe Ziek wrote a Sydian-themed quest that's wallowing in the backlog.

Wasn't that only partially done, or did it actually get finished? Been so long since I last heard about it, so I don't recall.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Wasn't that only partially done, or did it actually get finished? Been so long since I last heard about it, so I don't recall.
IIRC, It's pretty much done, It's just badly formatted.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
will it be possible to send badger to the space prison like tamtam and shehulk ??
I think she already goes to it. There's just no content written for her yet.

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017

Isn't there a gentle scene where if you break the Female Sydians armor before defeating her via lust, you can bump uglies without the rough parts?

I hope this Sydian Quest has more scenes like that, since the Gentle scene was a real treat for me.

Reactions: Brock

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Isn't there a gentle scene where if you break the Female Sydians armor before defeating her via lust, you can bump uglies without the rough parts?

Yes. Gotta knock dat armor off with a crushing type weapon.

Brock

Yes. Gotta knock dat armor off with a crushing type weapon.

I hope this Sydian Quest has more scenes like that, since the Gentle scene was a real treat for me.

Yeah. Exactly that. I've found a large wrench for the melee weapon and the lust gun for the range weapon work really well.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Sooo...

Shekka's x-pac is in. Hope you d00ds have deep pockets. Liking what I'm seeing so far.

Also, there's nothing about it in the Codex, either Encounters or Logs. :/ Maybe a kind soul can add that in next?

Dreamer Rose

Nov 3, 2016
I'm a little annoyed with the response options when Bethany Carver inquires about the PC's views on the sla- ... *cough* "Indentured Servant* system. I found them to be too extreme, as my own views on it are significantly more nuanced. Would it be okay for me to write and submit a scene for an additional response?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
There's disapprove, neutral via silence and approve. You can give it a shot, but it'll be a while until Fen gets around to reviewing it. Might wanna include some sexy times...

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
There was one dude who wanted to make it so you could actualky endorse slavery, and introduce another bitch to break, but that was a while ago, and i havent heard of them for a bit.

Then again, I didn't check the doc, so who knows?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'm a little annoyed with the response options when Bethany Carver inquires about the PC's views on the sla- ... *cough* "Indentured Servant* system. I found them to be too extreme, as my own views on it are significantly more nuanced. Would it be okay for me to write and submit a scene for an additional response?

Sure!

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
hay i just noticed something we don't have tamwolf join our crew. i know their annoying to do and take a lot of effort. but he's a robot dog at most he would have the same amount of dialogue as varmint but to be honest he would most likely have less because he is a robot. so just you get to pet him. i know not a lot of beef to him but he's used on quest so i hate accidentally selling.

he's so easy i would have actually done it myself and submitted it, but i can't write for shit.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
i have two other possible crewmates ideas

it would also be a possibility to get doctor badger as a cremate as well once she is bimbod after all it wouldn't take much convincing. she is after all as fucked up as mitiz is. while on the other hand the lab is now yours do to both the robot and dealmaker being to dangerous to keep active so theirs now a good chance to make some money out of that place by probably selling it to colenso or shakka (before or even after recruitment). thou we could use nympho for something but i will get on that latter. now of course people are also going to ask why not normal badger, simple, she's crazy evil and will fuck you in the end, even if her recruitment would just pile down too "to much heat need to leave planet". it will lead to a bad end or a big time fight, their is no way around it, she will not fall in love with you or concede and she will not stay once defeated unless bimbod. this is because its agenst character and we have no cells on the ship so bimbo or gastapo (and unlike turning her in to penny she docent make it away from this).

now the second one is already possible in the works and thats han so but she is to be put into your ships computer. why would we put a crazy ai into our interface. shouldn't we instead put her first into one of the robot shells. like the ones found during annos quest or nympho. now this would of course be problematic after all she is supposed to be for the ship, and it makes sense. but she is like bess and what that dos is give us the possibility to train her into being something that is more then what she was before (someone who would kill us) with the promise of her becoming our ships interface. this whole long plot is solely so she docent take the ship when we finally do install her. because lets be honest she has the controls she would run away and start a robot revolution. (it also gives us more things to fuck)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Will hand so ever be finished?

Fenoxo at the very least, would like Hand So to be an option. However, Nonesuch probably won't write it, but will likely have an editorship(?) over Hand So project.

Kilprel

Dec 19, 2019
Idk where to post this, but since you find Bess and the mindwash on Tarkus, I figured it was the most appropriate place to do so: I vaguely recall being able to plug Bess to the mindwash visor, am I hallucinating? And, if it can be done, how do I do so? Been a while since I played.

(While I'm here, who are the crewmembers who can be affected by the mindwash? I know Celise can, but not for anyone else.)
Sorry if it's a dumb question

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Idk where to post this, but since you find Bess and the mindwash on Tarkus, I figured it was the most appropriate place to do so: I vaguely recall being able to plug Bess to the mindwash visor, am I hallucinating? And, if it can be done, how do I do so? Been a while since I played.

(While I'm here, who are the crewmembers who can be affected by the mindwash? I know Celise can, but not for anyone else.)
Sorry if it's a dumb question

You were dreaming it. Shekka can use the mindwash as well.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I tried the code on my laptop but it didn't work please can someone help me
Enter the Codex screen*, then type 'impulse' (without ').
In the textbox type 'grabARubbahTube'. Capitalization is actually important here, or at least it crashed when I tried with all lower-case.

*It seems impulse won't work in a textbox and there are no keys mapped to letters in the Codex screen.
If you can't get it to work, you can either use the Save Editor or upload your save to the Bizzare Bazaar for someone else to add to your inventory.

RedRockRun

Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't there supposed to be a girl on Tarkus who had a Galotian living up her butt acting as a symbiote? Before the first TiTS release, I remember her document.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Wasn't there supposed to be a girl on Tarkus who had a Galotian living up her butt acting as a symbiote? Before the first TiTS release, I remember her document.
Yeah. But she was never finished and her author vanished off the face of the earth.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
I hope that this is the correct place to post about Bimbo-Domme Siegwulfe since it's Dr. Bader related without having to open up a new threat.

• Turning Siegwulfe into a Bimbo-Domme turns her into a bad item. Her switching between lust and regular attacks doesn't help any specalised builds.
  • And it's also really annoying that you can't turn off her eggnancies. They're fun the first few time around but stop being so due to constantly having eggs clutter up Steele's inventory.

A toggle to switch between attack types and another one for her fertility would be cool to have.