Agility and Armor

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
which armor(s) are classified as Light/Medium and thus allow the perk to be used?

its not marked on the wiki.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
thw wiki dosnt tell which are which, hence why im asking.
Then you're probably going to have to look for yourself in the game, but iirc, there are about as many light as heavy armor

Baggrin

May 16, 2019
If I remember everything correctly, then the heavy armor are: Spider-silk Armor, Full Plate, Scale Mail and Goo Armor / Valeria.
Middle armor are: Indecent Steel, Bee Chitin Armor, Gel Armor.
All other armor and clothing are considered light armor and receive up to +13 defense depending on the speed indicator. Yes, Inquisitor's Robes, Spider-silk Robes and Lusty Maiden's Armor are also light armor. The latter, by the way, is potentially the best armor in the game in terms of protection: 6 basic defense, + 3 from vaginal virginity, + 8 (+2 at a time) from ... service (B. Titfuck) of certain characters (sperm of minotaurs is addictive! ), +13 from perk. Total 30 defense.
Defense 30.png

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
If I remember everything correctly, then the heavy armor are: Spider-silk Armor, Full Plate, Scale Mail and Goo Armor / Valeria.
Middle armor are: Indecent Steel, Bee Chitin Armor, Gel Armor.
All other armor and clothing are considered light armor and receive up to +13 defense depending on the speed indicator. Yes, Inquisitor's Robes, Spider-silk Robes and Lusty Maiden's Armor are also light armor. The latter, by the way, is potentially the best armor in the game in terms of protection: 6 basic defense, + 3 from vaginal virginity, + 8 (+2 at a time) from ... service (B. Titfuck) of certain characters (sperm of minotaurs is addictive! ), +13 from perk. Total 30 defense.
View attachment 12585

ooh a partial list! thanks. Hmm nuts figures the armors I regularly use are Heavy Class

the Lusty armor does look strong but dosnt fit my playstyle.

Baggrin

May 16, 2019
ooh a partial list! thanks. Hmm nuts figures the armors I regularly use are Heavy Class

Oh, I made a mistake. Gel Armor (defense 10) and Bee Chitin Armor (defense 18) are also heavy and do not receive an increase from this perk. Is there really only one medium armor in the game? Although no, it seems that Chain Bikini are also medium...

the Lusty armor does look strong but dosnt fit my playstyle.

I play the sorceress hermaphrodite, therefore I also usually don’t wear this armor, I prefer the inquisitor’s robes. The Inquisitor's corset (defense 4+
Slutty Seduction Increases odds of successfully teasing and lust damage of successful teases by 10 points.) is also possible, but there are 4 fewer defenses, and aesthetically I prefer to appear before the Demonic Queen in a well-known and recognizable robe. It looks ... more correct, more better.

P.S. After all, weapons are also divided into light and heavy ...
Heavy ( perk Weapon Mastery: + 100% damage): Large Hammer (16 damage but it is not worth the disappearance of Marble), Large Axe (15 damage), Huge Warhammer (15 damage) and Large Claymore (15 damage). Weapon damage doubles, not total!

Dragon-Shell Shield is supposedly light, but not tested.

Everything else: light and takes up to +17 damage from perk Lightning Strikes. I prefer the Eldritch Staff (Queen Harpy does not have to be killed, you can let her go ... but I advise you to let her go first and then go down and release the prisoner), 27 (10 + 17) on an ongoing basis, +36 from weapon charge, +30 from a berserker. Total 93. Yes, you can take Jeweled Rapier (damage 13), +8 damage from rapier skill 4, +17 from perk, +30 from a berserker and +30 (+36 if you apply a buff with a staff in your hands) from weapon charge. Total 98 (104), but it’s not very worth it, in my opinion, magic is more practical, weapons are just an alternative.

Yes, the pipe (damage 3) may seem like a ranged weapon (Amily seems to be wearing such a thing), but it’s not so - tests on the Sand Trap (instant defeat in melee combat, if you do not win in one turn) did not confirm ranged attack.

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
.. great so all three of the very useful crafted armors -two of which I have and had been using are now ..less useful.

I usually play a Heavy Weapons Herm Cow myself, decided to play a light speedy multi-mix this time. (used save editor)

im good for weapons. been using both the Sword of the Fox Rapier, will change to the other one once I clear the Deep Cave.

Baggrin

May 16, 2019
Never managed to hit the demonic queen with weapons, too fast a bitch. Yes, and many other opponents with magic to kill faster. Or am I just not knowing something?

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
so I need wings for that battle then?
hmm given the options ill probably go with dragon type.

Baggrin

May 16, 2019
Well she's flying, unless you have wings you're going to struggle to reach her, how's your bow skill?

Oh, by the time of victory over the Minotaur King (not on the first try!) I was no longer in the mood to delve into the description of my new opponent, and the message “too fast” was misleading ... At the maximum I have the skill of bow, but why use it (about 170 damage per shot) if I have more powerful magic? Moreover, her damn ̶s̶h̶e̶l̶l̶ shield protects against ALL ranged attacks, including a bow.

P.S. Nevertheless, I decided to look at her description, and to get a grasp of her abilities. I started the game, loaded the save, prepared (it was possible without it, but I didn’t want to close the game without defeating the queen), but the co-guilds invited me to the raid in the online game. After returning from it I went to defeat the queen. Won. Stop, what did I want and where did I have the save? It seems that the abilities of the Demonic Queen for some time to remain a mystery to me ...