You can't unring THAT bell...

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
@Malidica started a thread about one thing and it evolved into a general discussion about the plausibility of NPCs taking the Champion's virginity. Not to try and detract from the conversation over there, I figured I'd start a thread where folks could share their wish list for NPC interactions that had virginity content.

So: what NPC do you wish could take your virginity and why him/her specifically?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Let's see... Arona because she's already got a planned scene where she can take Ryn's if she's recruited prior to the latter's confession and she seems the type who'd enjoy knowing she was your first time and made it as rough as possible, though I know that's just dreaming considering how many sex options she has or will have. Kasyrra as a one-off in whatever the last time in the game you can lose to her is, because it would be funny for her to compliment you on making it so far while staying a virgin but... too bad! [insert sound of demon horsedong impaling one hole]

But mainly Ryn, if you have vaginal/anal virginity if/when her cage comes off. Not having read the Winter City doc (because I want to be surprised) I assume that will either lead to a story-based sex scene or at least open up a 'take her dick' option in the sex menu afterwards. And why her? Because it would be sweet to give her your first time at the same time as she's experiencing hers.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
It's a meme about "Chad" fuckboys, supra alfa males who fuck everithing, are perfect and are born fucking gurls ala Chuck Norris.

And about NPC's virginity idk, the that new tanuki witch who shrinks dicks and makes them grow. Forgot her name but she is pretty hot, would love it.

I just saw WolframL comment and it's true, Arona would be pretty hot to take your virginity. Also maybe the Mai, cuz that girl hawt.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Because it would be sweet to give her your first time at the same time as she's experiencing hers.

Evelyn has a virginity scene like that, but with the roles reversed (she'll take your penis virginity with her butt virginity), but she's available from almost the start of the game. You'd have to be fully dedicated to riding the virgin train to get all the way to the end of the Winter City while keeping your holes intact.

I tip my hat to anyone who goes all the way to the end of entire game with every virginity intact. An Iron-hymen Run, if you will.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Evelyn has a virginity scene like that, but with the roles reversed (she'll take your penis virginity with her butt virginity), but she's available from almost the start of the game. You'd have to be fully dedicated to riding the virgin train to get all the way to the end of the Winter City while keeping your holes intact.
Yeah, seeing how she had options for all possible virginities (and a variant for cockvirgins that are too small to be worth her time) was part of the reason I've got Champions I'm deliberately keeping virgins, in case other stuff like that crops up later so I can see them without getting the nag screen from save editing. And at least one of them is doing it as a roleplaying thing because they're a hopeless romantic and are saving themselves for Ryn, whether she ultimately gets a check for the champion's virginity or not.

Oh fuck yes, that's mega super ultra wholesome, omfg do i want that!
I know, that's why I'd love it. Ryn needs more wholesome goodness and the thought of a scene that sweet gets me all gooey. xD

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
in case other stuff like that crops up later
It's almost certainly not going to, and any characters who might would be accessible early enough that it wouldn't matter. Evelyn and Brint are the perfect examples of that: you meet them early enough that it's reasonable that you probably do still have your virginity when you do their scenes, and as such they get entire unique variations for it. The farther in the a scene requires the character to be, the smaller the number of people who will ever see that scene is to the point where it isn't worth accounting for.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The farther in the a scene requires the character to be, the smaller the number of people who will ever see that scene is to the point where it isn't worth accounting for.
I mean yeah, I totally get that the farther into the game it is, the less likely there's going to be a large enough player base to make it worthwhile but... I can still dream, right?

And if there never is a reciprocal Ryn virginity scene in the actual game, I'll just have to imagine it in my head. :D

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
For vaginal virginity I think you can lose that with every single character by removing your PCs vagina and then regrowing it

loricd

Apr 8, 2019
Ideally it would be Ryn...getting that cage off finally and she and me celebrate with a night full of passion and her finally taking my virginity.

In the past, for me it has been that big hunk of a minotaur, Brint. On the battlefield, it usually has been that big, huge, statuesque display of womanhood/manhood that is Arona.

SendHelpPls

Mar 9, 2019
I'm probably going to bring up unpopular opinion, but... I can't think of more twisted, weird and at the same time, wholesome outcome, other than giving your virginity to Kass. I know she's main antagonist and all, but i think it's pretty cute what my PC is so lovestruck by Kassyra, she's keeping at least one of her virginities just for her, when/if Kass pure romance would be an option.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
I'm probably going to bring up unpopular opinion, but... I can't think of more twisted, weird and at the same time, wholesome outcome, other than giving your virginity to Kass. I know she's main antagonist and all, but i think it's pretty cute what my PC is so lovestruck by Kassyra, she's keeping at least one of her virginities just for her, when/if Kass pure romance would be an option.

Well, my anal virginity always goes to her as soon as I get the chance, growing a pair of boobs in the process, but I don't think it can change, since it's already the first scene in the game so you can only be a virgin.

Shadow5

May 7, 2018
Boring answer is probably Cait.

Fun answer is Kiyoko for me. I enjoy the hell out of her.

Fun answer for a dom character is the Mercs... all of the Mercs:smuggo:

Kiyoko here. Absolutely love her and can’t play a game without her in it anymore.

Reactions: Malidica

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I technically handed in my V-Card to Kassyra in the tutorial, so I didn’t realize we don’t get a loss of virginity message like in TiTS and CoC1 until just now. :v

But if I hadn’t given it to Kass, definitely would have handed it over to Brint with no ragrets. -w-

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Since the topic's come up, my catboi Thief lost his with Cait (and lost his anal v-card to Arona, very unwillingly), my female Thief gave hers to Hashat and offered her ass to Evelyn, my female Black Mage and herm Warrior are saving all theirs for post-Winter City Ryn and my shemale Charmer... is Corruption-focused so she's taken demon horsedick from Kas every chance she gets. xD
I technically handed in my V-Card to Kassyra in the tutorial, so I didn’t realize we don’t get a loss of virginity message like in TiTS and CoC1 until just now. :v

But if I hadn’t given it to Kass, definitely would have handed it over to Brint with no ragrets. -w-
There are a couple encounters where I remember seeing a 'You are no longer a virgin' message but most scenes don't include one. Brint does have a special scene for vaginal virgins the first time you sex him, (she)males and female buttsluts need not apply.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Depends on the character I'm playing really, and whether they're a top or bottom.
Usually it's Kiyoko, Cait, Brint or Evelyn.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
This was a weird thread title to see shortly after reading this book and I have to admit, I didn't think of virginity until I opened the thread.

I'm not...super interested in virginity loss scenes for the PC, even though I have a lady Champion or two who still has her gold star (although this is faute de mieux as we wait for Ryn sausage). I'd kind of rather buy into the fantasy of the PC as an instant sex deity than think about all the awkward derpiness on the way to get there.

I guess I'd be interested in seeing the PC make sure that Ryn's first time is good, not because virginity loss turns me on, but because I'm super into sappy emotional shit and the idea of the Champion doing everything she can to make sure best girl feels special is unbelievably hot to me in the same way that Kiyoko and Rags and Brint and Brienne romantic content can be unbelievably hot.