Looking for Doms

Kyrael

Sep 19, 2015
It's been quite a while since I last picked up TiTS and looking over the sheer amount of content, it's easy to find something fun, but pretty hard to find the best fits for one's kinks because there's so much to choose from. So: In your opinion, what and where are the most interesting dominant characters? Preferably with a not too gentle style of dominance, bordering on abusive.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Could you be a bit more specific about what you're looking for (kinks, gender of the dom, etc) ? As you said, there's a lot of content.

Personnally, I like Sera (Tavros) : she starts pretty rough on the PC, but you get to know her and who she is beyond her "mean domme" persona.

There's also Vark (male) on Uveto, whose start is "punishing" the PC.
Also on Uveto, there's Belle who's very into petplay and brainwashing (via her collar).

On New Texas: Mirrin has some pretty rough stuff, esp. her humiliation scene, as well as Zephyr, but apparently she softens a lot after the PC knocks her up.

Reactions: Ich_Hab_Keine_Lust

Kyrael

Sep 19, 2015
Those are great starts already - gender is not particularly important to me, but humiliation of all kinds is always very much appreciated. I definitely enjoyed losing to Dane.

Reactions: ShySquare

Celine

Sep 13, 2019
Well, I think my last brief write-up on this sort of topic still applies so here's a link to that:
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/fleshed-out-dom-characters.19657/#post-311062

I'll add that for less-developed rough / abusive dommes Riya does fit the bill both physically and emotionally as long as her bigotry moments don't kill the mood for you.

Xanthe is also fun for some bondage games, though more focused on predicament / abandoment in my opnion since she likes to leave you tied up for days.

Roxy isn't exactly a domme per-say, but she is energetic to the point of being rather rough and quite demanding.

The Queen of the Deep is a good one-shot domme and one of the highlights of Myrellion to me.

And Kibbles (aka Bimbo-Domme Seigwulfe) is still my favorite.

I'm certainly missing some but with the ones from the linked thread as well that should be a good place to start I hope :)

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

TheShepard256

Steele themself can be quite dominant in certain circumstances; for abusiveness, I think the most notable ones are with Sera if they push her into debt and buy out her contract, and some of the post-victory options with the generic zil female.
Akane is lovely-dovey, not abusive.
She's also incredibly sadistic (in the formal BDSM sense of the term i.e. enjoys inflicting physical pain), so much so that getting used to sex with her gives Steele a perk that increases Defense but reduces Lust Defense proportional to how low their Health is. That's probably why Ooh Woo was surprised she wasn't mentioned yet.

Reactions: Ooh Woo

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
I ended up doing the same thing on the last post on this topic, but I'll plug my creation, Xotchi, especially if you want some more formalized BDSM sessions with aftercare options https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Xotchi

The play is rough (she's a sadist), but the aftercare is very sweet. Lots of pain, mocking, followed by sweet cuddles. Word of warning that there's a bad(?) end to her, too.

Kyrael

Sep 19, 2015
Thanks everyone! You really came through!

(Riya works for me as her bigotry isn't focused on real-world ethnicities. From "utterly disgusting, get out" to "yep, hot" in one leap of fictionalisation, well done!)

Reactions: valkyr42

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Here's my favorite Dom...

dom-deluise-was-a-great-comedian.jpg

4rm4ld0

Dec 2, 2019
No mention of Lund? Tsk tsk Shame on you all. Inside the Korgonne Hold there is a male korgonne who thinks he is better than Steele, you can sex him and if you let him dom you it leads to something on the veins of what you are seeking

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Ben/Bess set to dominate profile. Bonus points for being able to customize in-sex titles to drive home the BDSM feel in scenes

Reactions: Frogapus

Jorr The Great

Jul 9, 2019
Mexico
www.youtube.com
Well look, I personally like to be the dominant one but at the same time I loved Sellera, that false domination because of the poison enchanted me, how rough the sex would be if it had no effect of the poison in some way
462px-Sellera_%28JayEcho%29.png