About the Myr Fungus...

Nopenoes

Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, i'm bringing this thing back. Around 4 years ago someone had asked if it was a possibility for this to become a player contractible parasite, and it seemed like a kind of liked idea (and then someone necro'd the thread pretty bad). I just wanted to put it on the table again after all this time, because it seemed like a genuinely cool idea, and maybe the player base consensus on it has changed since then. OR maybe a Ganrael tf would be nice, because who wouldn't want to become a crystal goo?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
So get writing.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
No, but take this a lesson.
Its easy to pitch an idea.
But no one is going to write it for you.
If you pitch an idea, have the guts to back in up.
Besides which, the point of this subforum isn't to gauge an idea, but to show your work in progress.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Looks like there's nothing for it, @Nopenoes, now you have to write it. :)

Reactions: Nopenoes

Nopenoes

Feb 23, 2020
I'll *try* working on it then. Sorry for using the ideas forum incorrectly and i'll try and get to know the rules better. Thanks.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I'll *try* working on it then. Sorry for using the ideas forum incorrectly and i'll try and get to know the rules better. Thanks.
Yeah, don't feel too bad about it. You're not the first newbie to misuse the Ideas forum, and you won't be the last :)
Just don't do it again and you're good!
If you want to discuss ideas, there's a thread somewhere in the forums, I think it's "what do you want to see in tits/coc/cocII"

SheeptaurTheSheepKing

Jan 26, 2020

I admit making the myr fungus contractible is an interesting idea that I wouldn't mind helping with.

Just to be clear, I'm not offering to write it for you.

I've got more than a few writing projects of my own to work on. However if you needed someone to bounce ideas off of or to edit/proofread your work, I'd be willing to help.