Being used on the Zheng Shi Slut Wall

greensnake1

Oct 3, 2017
First I would like to say im not sure if this has been confirmed to be coming or in the plan to be added or if there is a thread for this somewhere else on the forum. (So here is the idea) We can use the slut wall but what if we wanted to be in it with Steele where we can talk to Cherry and say we want to put ourselves in the wall and make credits from customers(There should be a variety of customers and how they act being well using Steele rough,gentle,degrading ect) using Steele and if you do it enough you can eventually put yourself in the wall but customers dont have to pay. If we have are virginity intact we can put ourselves on the wall and Cherry will sell it to the highest paying customer(There could be different customers that can buy are virginity). There could be an option where Cherry or Steele chooses how their positioned laying on there back or on there stomach or some other position.

I AM NOT a writer/creator, I have read both main posts to this thread and am aware this is for people planing on writing there ideas I did not know where else to put this on the forum, and thought I would do it on a whim

Last edited:

SheeptaurTheSheepKing

Jan 26, 2020
There's definitely a lot of potential with Cherry's Tap Hall.

Sure you could put yourself in there, but what if you could rent a stall for one of your bimbofied crew members too? I'm sure Mitzi, Drugged Amber, Bimbo Kiro, Bimbo Penny, and Bimbo Pexiga would all enjoy spending a week at the Tap Hall, maybe even Reaha as a way to help her pay off her debt faster. You could even stick Slave Sera in there for a day as a punishment, I'm sure her reaction to that would be hilarious, or even convince Bizzy to do a 24 hour live-stream of herself in the wall as a publicity stunt. And of course you could use each of them while they're in the wall, and when you came back to pick them up you would get a big chunk of credits from Cherry.

I'd also be interested in sneaking around to the other side of the wall. The pictures of their faces kind of hint at each girl's back story, it would be cool if you could talk to them and find out how they each ended up in the wall, and get some sneaky sex with their front halves too while you're at it.