CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Nyanyan

May 21, 2018
Someone else mentioned it, but I didn't see a response. Is it possible to beat Urta's fertility quest on the higher difficulties? I can get to the Minotaur on Brutal, but my lust either hits max before I can kill him, or I get 1-shot.

I generally make it to 1/3 or 1/2 of his health, and do less than 10 lust damage per tease against, roughly, 450 lust, meaning I can't win. Lust is the biggest issue, since I can pray to the rng gods by blinding him, but I can only drop lust by 100 once during the fight.

Any way to power through somehow? If not, that quest needs some rebalancing for higher difficulties. Just make it possible, doesn't need to be easy, just do-able. Maybe buff Urta so she can actually kill the mino before losing to lust. Getting 1-shot isn't fun either. The mino hits me for 4k while Urta has 2.5k.

Stalinious

Feb 13, 2020
If you lose to Chi Chi for the second time, do you lose her as a character other then rando encounters in He'din?

Grape

Mar 24, 2018
I saw someone mention that there's a new version of the ghost tf. Is there a new way to get it, or should I just use the ectoplasm?

Feomatar

Feb 22, 2020
Hi guys, I could not find almost anything useful on the wiki, so I came to ask for advice here.
My main question is regarding the main stats, do I need to have high libido and sensitivity if I plan to use tease attacks to a certain extent? (I essentially try to make a kitsune-mage who can seduce.)

Why am I asking this? Well, I just met the Nightmare for the first time. And miraculously escaped from her. But at that time, when I escaped, I got about 90 libido and sensitivity and about 40 corruption. Should I keep these stats? So many new perks have been revealed for me to upgrade ... but I'm not sure if it's worth it. What do these stats do? Are they helpful? Or do they just make me more vulnerable to tease attacks?

I just don’t know what to do, I really need knowledgeable advice from the side.

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Tease damage depends mainly on Libido as a main stat. To use it you should really have it above 100, better way above

Feomatar

Feb 22, 2020
So I need libido. Okay. So I was a fool to think that doing 20-30 lust damage is normal. And what's about sensitivity? What does it do? Just makes me vulnerable? However ... I believe that I can not keep a high libido if I start to reduce sensitivity these stats are interconnected.
I’d like to have a little constant lust for dark magic too, so yea...probably have to invest in these perks as well. Man... now I will sit for another half hour and choose which perks I need.

Any way thanks for your answer, let's go see how much my damage has changed ... I probably should have checked it right away...oh well.

Another question, what makes fox fire stronger? I mean, does it scale from stats? Or just from perks and equipment? I have already bought everything I need in the kitsune temple. But the damage is still significantly weaker when compared with ordinary magic. So what do I need? Does fox-fire counts as "Soul Force" skill or not?

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Fox Fire scales by int and wis, as well as by spell mod and soulskill mod. In the recent version it has the cooldown spell modifier as well.
Libido is separate from sensitivity. The later has mostly niche uses but makes you more vulnerable to certain abilities.

Vory

Jun 3, 2018
I keep getting a bug after mitzi gives birth it is immediately followed by a river scene with izma but it freezes and when i press next it just stays at that scene.

Butterduck

May 18, 2016
Idk if this is a bug or i'm just doing something wrong, but I can't shoot the M1 Cerberus as the button is greyed out and unclickable. My first gun that I was using was the Ivory inlaid arquebus and I could shoot that and I never had to reload it which I didn't know was suppose to be a thing till reading through this thread. idk if ammo is something I buy or just a mechanic, or if I just don't have the stats to use the M1.

Frain Knighthalt

Jan 8, 2020
I know i already asked this before but, is the cheat menu available in the apk version of the xianxia mod? if it is can you tell me how to activate it?

Last_List

Feb 26, 2020
Forgive me if this is a common question, but navigating through the forums for up to date information is pretty confusing for a newbie. From the OP I'm gathering that some of the content in this mod is built upon Kitteh's mod correct?

If so does this mod contain the latest version of the "Unofficially expanded edition" within it, or an outdated version?

Reactions: Butterduck

virtualelf84

Apr 10, 2017
I asked this a few pages ago but never got an answer, but is there any plan to include incest with Mitzi's daughters like with Tamani's? It's cool if not but it'd be great to know since... well, they're goblins so, 'nuff said! xD

Nyanyan

May 21, 2018
...does this mod contain the latest version of the "Unofficially expanded edition" within it, or an outdated version?

It does not, far as I'm aware. I haven't really read the OP in a while, but I believe, right on the first post, it said it was an older version.

I could be wrong. But it seems to be missing the Erlking options. I have 200+ speed and can't don't get the option to do anything special with him.

Feomatar

Feb 22, 2020
So I had some new problems / questions.
How to get "Sand Witch friend" achievement? I loaded the save several times already but to no avail ... whatever I do I cannot get this achievement. What are the criteria, can someone explain this to me? I already do not care about the possible spoilers regarding this issue.
Second one ... hunger-related achievement. To increase satiety from 0 to 100. I specifically starved myself ... and when I got 0 satiety, I just asked Luna to give me something to eat, but this did not activate the achievement. Is this just a bug? Or am I doing something wrong?

Oh and one more question regarding racial perks. I lvl up the Kitsune thyroid gland and after that it opened the perk "Chimerical Body: Initial Stage" ... I read the description, but it's so vague and I did not notice any changes in the stats then i get it. Soo ... what does this perk do exactly?

P.S. Oh yes and thanks to the person who answered me earlier, fox fire is now really useful.

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Your upper hunger limit can go way above 100, like way way above.
Gaining race perks will increase your internal chimera score. These will open up the Chimerical Body perks.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Getting racial perks increase chimera score that causes negative hp regen due to instability, this is negated with the mentioned perks.

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
Kinda new to this. How do you actually load up the game? Downloaded the zip file with all the contents inside, but no idea how to actually run it all. <:

I don't usually download the zip, but I'd imagine you just pick a folder (preferably an empty one) and extract the zip into the folder. There should be something like a .swf or .exe in there for you to run. A .swf will need you to probably use a standalone flash player to run.

Feb 27, 2020
I don't usually download the zip, but I'd imagine you just pick a folder (preferably an empty one) and extract the zip into the folder. There should be something like a .swf or .exe in there for you to run. A .swf will need you to probably use a standalone flash player to run.
From what I can see I can't find a .swf file within the zip. I even downloaded the 0.8n7 file but it won't let me open it saying I don't have the right program associated to it. :/

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
From what I can see I can't find a .swf file within the zip. I even downloaded the 0.8n7 file but it won't let me open it saying I don't have the right program associated to it. :/

Okay, if you have adobe standalone flashplayer, you should just be able to tun the flashplayer, and in the top left find the file menu. Click that, and choose open. This'll open up a directory fill, or a browse button. You can use the browse button to open up a file browser. In that file browser, find and select the 0.8n7.swf and you should be able to run it. I've been having issues getting my flashplayer to run anything lately, so that may happen to you. I still haven't encountered a fix, but I'm betting it has something to do with Adobe prepping to kill off flash this year.

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
So I had some new problems / questions.
How to get "Sand Witch friend" achievement? I loaded the save several times already but to no avail ... whatever I do I cannot get this achievement. What are the criteria, can someone explain this to me? I already do not care about the possible spoilers regarding this issue.
Second one ... hunger-related achievement. To increase satiety from 0 to 100. I specifically starved myself ... and when I got 0 satiety, I just asked Luna to give me something to eat, but this did not activate the achievement. Is this just a bug? Or am I doing something wrong?
IIRC when you finish the sand witch dungeon, after talking to the queen and deciding what to do with the tentacle dryad, you need to actually go talk to her and tell her what your decision was (have the witches free her or keep her captive)
Oh and one more question regarding racial perks. I lvl up the Kitsune thyroid gland and after that it opened the perk "Chimerical Body: Initial Stage" ... I read the description, but it's so vague and I did not notice any changes in the stats then i get it. Soo ... what does this perk do exactly?

P.S. Oh yes and thanks to the person who answered me earlier, fox fire is now really useful.
if you get multiple transformatives in a single run, instead of just overruling each other you will get scores in multiple species, which raises your chimera score, which gives you big stat bonuses (as well as enjoying the stat bonuses of multiple species) but at the cost of undocumented large passive damage over time, completely nullifying your regeneration and even making you need to manually heal all the time because every time some time passes you find yourself at 0 HP and auto lose any battle.

The perk chain for chimera racial bodies mitigates to outright nullify this

shakey2

Aug 31, 2015
Can we get an option to disable permadeath? You have to play on ezmode if you don't want your save file deleted. Why can't I challenge myself and enjoy endings without having to spend days trying to get back to where I was? I want to play the xianxia MC difficulty without having to worry about walking into an unexpected locked encounter throwing away 11+ hours of progress. Please add some kind of permadeath toggle for the other difficulties or something. Not everyone enjoys permadeath in their challenge package.

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Can we get an option to disable permadeath? You have to play on ezmode if you don't want your save file deleted. Why can't I challenge myself and enjoy endings without having to spend days trying to get back to where I was? I want to play the xianxia MC difficulty without having to worry about walking into an unexpected locked encounter throwing away 11+ hours of progress. Please add some kind of permadeath toggle for the other difficulties or something. Not everyone enjoys permadeath in their challenge package.
Just start on easy and then change to Xianxia difficulty afterwards. It won't activate the permadeath

shakey2

Aug 31, 2015
Just start on easy and then change to Xianxia difficulty afterwards. It won't activate the permadeath
That isn't explained anywhere. How is anyone supposed to know this is a thing? If it's going to be left like this it would be nice if there was at least a little message in the difficulty selection screen letting you know you could do this. The one message there is only shows after you select the non-permadeath difficulties and it does not mention that changing to the harder difficulties doesn't make it a permadeath save. Normally you would assume switching difficulties in-game would give you the exact same options as before you started permadeath included.

Last edited:

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
just so you know, the xianxia MC difficulty is not clearly explained but it is not the difficulty you are supposed to play. rather it is harder than brutal hardcore mode.

That said, I agree that a more modular difficulty would be nice. where rather than selecting a difficulty package, you tune individual settings.
permadeath on/off
enemy power easy/normal/hard/xianxia
survival (hunger, thirst, etc) on/off

shakey2

Aug 31, 2015
just so you know, the xianxia MC difficulty is not clearly explained but it is not the difficulty you are supposed to play. rather it is harder than brutal hardcore mode.

I'm aware xianxia mode is supposed to be harder than brutal. I want that level of difficulty where I can get destroyed. I like getting destroyed by my opponent and then coming back trained up with a new strategy in hand to defeat them. I just didn't want the complete loss of progress that comes with it.

0.8n7 ascension still not fixed and is seriously broken

What exactly is broken about it? I haven't gotten to ascension in this update because of aforementioned problems.

GabeRRL

Mar 2, 2020
Is there anything in this mod that helps mana regen? I thought kitsune race would help, but corrupt gets nothing and enlightened gets fatigue regen for some reason. There are no stores that sell potions (that I know of) and mana costs are spiraling out of control for me (NG+7 LV60). It's gotten to a point where I have to rest an entire day just to recover from a single fight.

Also, unrelated, is the game gonna crash if I ascend more? Some time ago there was a bug locked higher NGs.

Leilanz

Apr 15, 2016
The bug I noticed when ascending multiple times a couple versions ago was that the ascension perks "forget" themselves