What Content Would You Like Added?

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
Mitzi's problem isn't that she's a bimbo, it's the fact that she's massively addicted to several drugs.
My main recommendation for a while now has been to just give us an option to sign her into a rehab facility. That kind of development shouldn't have to be more than a few pages long and it's a way to keep Mitzi safe and let players feel like they accomplished something while people figure out what to do with her. It also keeps the writers' options open for any future Mitzi content that could add depth to her character once she comes out or if she has any trouble along the way.

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
A goblin bimbo-tech would be great to have around. It'd be great to have someone to hit the club with, do some space E and then come back, bang then watch her catfight (catfuck?) with Shekka for a cute little rivalry bit. Give Current Mitzi a few more talk topics, a sub-par repair passive (or active status effect you have to bribe her into with a hard fuck?) and a naked apron mechanic's apron and we're golden. I just want the little slut to have some more 'realness' to her; the feeling of a ditzy girl with a costumed roleplay kink, not a sapient sex toy. Have that Dumbfuck expose latent sluttiness instead of completely re-writing her.

Edit: the stated mini-expansion could include a non-seasonal copy of her Cupid costume and an extra slutty SteeleTech suit to put on as well for maximum Mitzi fun

Last edited:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
You guys are shit outta luck on Mitzi tbh.
1) written by fen, for fen. beloved by both the lead developer and the lead artist (and a whole bunch more people that don't use the forums).
2) nobody reasonable will spend their time writing a de-bimbo expac for her for several reasons.
3) nobody writes sexual content so as to not offend people. don't like it? no-one actually cares. feel free to moan about it on the forums, and I mean that sincerely, but don't expect any changes.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
nobody writes sexual content so as to not offend people.

I mean it's obviously not the primary reason, but I do weigh my more extreme content carefully and usually decide to wind it in a bit. Inclusiveness isn't a swear word and you shouldn't want to end up like Sparrow.

It's fairer to say nobody's going to write an expac for somebody else's NPC with the goal of making her less sexual.

A

Athena

It's fairer to say nobody's going to write an expac for somebody else's NPC with the goal of making her less sexual.

Yeah, I don't think just sending her to a rehab program would be a good idea for an expac, that's why I was spit-balling ideas for what sexual content could take its place. It feels like she's in the same place Reaha is in when you first recruit, but in this case, you don't get the chance to help her get better. Maybe that's fine, but it just....it doesn't feel fine, IMO.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Nobody wants to take away her sexiness, they want to return her intelligence. She can have the bimbo body and be as fuck-hungry as ever, but it would be nice if she were a useful crewmember instead of mentally disabled. I'm pretty sure it's legally sexual abuse to sleep with her.
It feels like she's in the same place Reaha is in when you first recruit, but in this case, you don't get the chance to help her get better.
Reaha is addicted to drugs, and I don't think we ever use that against her, and she's a fully functional adult aside from that. Mitzi is way different.

A

Athena

Nobody wants to take away her sexiness, they want to return her intelligence. She can have the bimbo body and be as fuck-hungry as ever, but it would be nice if she were a useful crewmember instead of mentally disabled. I'm pretty sure it's legally sexual abuse to sleep with her.

Reaha is addicted to drugs, and I don't think we ever use that against her, and she's a fully functional adult aside from that. Mitzi is way different.

...You're right, honestly. It is different. It's far worse of a situation.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Mitzi is almost an idiot savant. She can at least use the turrents.

Of course, there is that whole can of worms of trying to make Rain Man sexy...

Reactions: Athena

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
You know what I want? I want for there to be straight up anal worship scenes for anyone female... especially Laquine females. I'm talking detailed analingous, anal fingering, anal toying, booty spanking, groping, massaging, and fucking like there is no tomorrow. That... is what I want.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I mean it's obviously not the primary reason, but I do weigh my more extreme content carefully and usually decide to wind it in a bit. Inclusiveness isn't a swear word and you shouldn't want to end up like Sparrow.

One of the problems with forum posting is that unless I make my post several paragraphs long someone will nitpick at the specifics. There's a lot more I could have said but didn't bother, but the end result remains the same; nobody is going to un-bimbo mitzi.

Reactions: Balaknightfang

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
You know what I want? I want for there to be straight up anal worship scenes for anyone female... especially Laquine females. I'm talking detailed analingous, anal fingering, anal toying, booty spanking, groping, massaging, and fucking like there is no tomorrow. That... is what I want.

Oh, boi... I would like a booty groping and spanking scene as well... but for Gene~

Yes, A giant, maroon alien booty to hit on like a god damn piñata! That’s definitely what I want for Christmas.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018

a female laquine is a lapinaria

Also it would be interesting to see scenes that support dick sized clits

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
a female laquine is a lapinaria

Also it would be interesting to see scenes that support dick sized clits
If that were the case, there wouldn't be separate entries for them both in the codex or the wiki. While they are both rabbit like in appearance, they have many differences.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
If that were the case, there wouldn't be separate entries for them both in the codex or the wiki. While they are both rabbit like in appearance, they have many differences.

Maybe it’s because laquines are More of a sub-race to the lapinaria, i always found it weird that lapinarias are rarely mentioned in the game, plus lapinaria sounds feminine, so from the name, you would think this race would be majorly female, the only reason equine exist is because there probably not enough males in the species, and they were on the brink of extinction, until the ugc came in and helped them, and I know there are lapinaria in the game, but the codex states it as them being as a parisitic sub race, and not the primary lapinaria race

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Maybe it’s because laquines are More of a sub-race to the lapinaria, i always found it weird that lapinarias are rarely mentioned in the game, plus lapinaria sounds feminine, so from the name, you would think this race would be majorly female, the only reason equine exist is because there probably not enough males in the species, and they were on the brink of extinction, until the ugc came in and helped them, and I know there are lapinaria in the game, but the codex states it as them being as a parisitic sub race, and not the primary lapinaria race
You've got it way wrong here. https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Lapinara and https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Laquine Two totally different species with only a passing similarity.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
You've got it way wrong here. https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Lapinara and https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Laquine Two totally different species with only a passing similarity.

well it’s been a while since I read the codex, and I remember seeing somewhere that the lapinaria were close to extinction and because of the ugc increasing there reproductive system to save them, they became part equine, and also remember reading somewhere that the laquine term used to name them that was a combination of the words lapinaria and equine

Maybe I just misunderstood what it was saying

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
well it’s been a while since I read the codex, and I remember seeing somewhere that the lapinaria were close to extinction and because of the ugc increasing there reproductive system to save them, they became part equine, and also remember reading somewhere that the laquine term used to name them that was a combination of the words lapinaria and equine

Maybe I just misunderstood what it was saying
You may have misremembered. It sounds like you have the background of both species mixed together.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Lapine is the general term for rabbit-like, the laquine are horse-bunnies suffering from a fertility plague and lapinara are a separate species of short little bunny folk with an eggy parasitic variant.

edit: Roxy does have horsepuss, tho

oh ok

TheShepard256

I'd like to see applicable crew members assist if Steele gets beaten in generic ship combat. I know it's not in the spirit of 'good things should not happen if you lose', but realistically, the only enemies who board your ship after beating you without causing a Bad End are solo operators, so one of your combat-capable crew members could flank them while their attention is on Steele. Olympia would be especially appropriate for this (as she'd hate anyone who attacks her ship), though any crew member with combat training/experience could work, too (even Anno or, at a stretch, Kase). To counter the fact that your ship is mostly disabled and your attacker's ship isn't, this would probably involve boarding the enemy's ship and disabling it for long enough to get away afterwards.
It'd also be funny if Olympia was so thorough in disabling the enemy's ship that, after losing to any given enemy enough times, any subsequent time that enemy sees the Sidewinder, they go 'nope' and fly away without fighting. Less funny would be they still fight, but don't board the Sidewinder after beating it and just extort you over the comms.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
It would be nice to be able to get musky pheromones perk much easier, like when you get 4 laquine traits, you get it next time you sleep with the ears

Reactions: Kesil

Rurodrump

Feb 18, 2017
Personaly, more petplay. Along with more body transformations. Ability to transform more genders, and adjusting bodies. Like snrinking, expanding their assets. Im not into futas, or dudes so id like to transform all of the crewmates to female. Plus I really like petplay and this game opened me up to it for the first time, making me wanf way more than whaf content exists anywhere that I know of.

A

Athena

Plus I really like petplay and this game opened me up to it for the first time, making me wanf way more than whaf content exists anywhere that I know of.

Same for me. Characters like Erra are what keep me coming back.

...And now we have a bunch of toys we can use to play with our "pets"...

halofan991

Oct 26, 2019
I would like more BimboDom Siegwulfe events. I would love to see her turn Steele into a bimbo, or at the least give them a makeover.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Personaly, more petplay. Along with more body transformations. Ability to transform more genders, and adjusting bodies. Like snrinking, expanding their assets. Im not into futas, or dudes so id like to transform all of the crewmates to female. Plus I really like petplay and this game opened me up to it for the first time, making me wanf way more than whaf content exists anywhere that I know of.

Most your crewmates are female, besides amber, the futa part is optional, and you already can remove sera’s cock, though I thick she will like you less

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Ah yes, let's forcibly remove body parts from people who don't want them removed, they'll definitely stick around after that.

They'll learn to like after they're dosed up with Dumbfuck!

/sarcasm

The guy (Captain Noobleh or something, I'm totally mangling that name) that comissioned Sub Sera regretted making the de-dicking an option and not submitting to Sera at least once.