The Four Lands

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Sindiana looked at all the new vegetation with a sort of curious glee. She wanted to know more and if possible even study them. “Tali...are things this colorful always? And do you know what those neon green, yellow and purple plants are? Like are they safe to touch? Because I do want a few samples.”

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
She'll tell you a bit about her life on her family's farm before coming to the city to learn healing.

"Most of them are that colorful yes. Most are fruits and transformative items or things you can distal to make such items. Like that!" She points to a long green banana. "That's a naga nana. The nectar of its flower can be made into snake oil. The monk knows much the same and that the purple fruits might be tasty.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
"Hmm that is quite interesting...Well if they are safe to carry." Sindiana then used her mage hand to pick a few of them, one of each. "This might come in handy."

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
She picks a few Naga-Nana's for just in case of special events she can pulls with their skins. As they go, she also picks one of the purple fruits and will nibble at it as they go, packing some extras of that too.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The orc is in what was a higher up's room and is currently testing out the water bed.

The purple fruit is sweet, almost too sweet but still good. Tali nods as you travel. Soon enough the group enters a forest to rest for the night, good thing to since its starting to rain. (Roll Perception)

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
As the drops of rain started to hit her skin, Sindiana frowned. “Well...its going to rain, so lets find some shelter to rest and relax. I don't wanna get wet.” She then started to look around.

(22 perception, nat 20)

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
Smiling as the wind picks up before the rain begins to fall all around them. Her posture loosening up a bit more as she took another decent bite of the fruit. "Shelter sounds good, and I picked enough of these things up to supplement some of our rations. Fair warning, a damn bit sweet, but no ill effects thus far."
Perception 8+6=14

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Diavolo would listen intently to her stories of her family and home as well as her time learning how to heal. He too would talk about his own family, time spent training to become a paladin, and journey to kill Lethice.

(Sorry about the really late post. Computer had been acting up.)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
(The warlock and dwarf haven't rolled so they auto fail.) The monk fails to notice what is off, though the wizard does notice. Sindiana you notice that the trees nearby don't look quite right and now that you notice it the 'rain' smells off. As it drips on you you look up and see the reason for the oddity. Above you is a house sized woman, a drider, who is attached to eight legs that surround you that look like trees in size. She seems distracted by her masturbating and the 'rain' is well....

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil had a completely blank look on his face and his eyes, one would assume since they are booth completely black, glazed over. When the liquid hit his face he blinked and inhaled deeply as if he just had awoken up. He looked around bewildered for a second "Who are you? Where am I?" He then looked down at his disguised form "... What am I?" It took a couple more seconds before he shook his head "R-Right... right... You are all my party... We are going to save the paladin... I am disguised... I... I knew..." He still looked as if he was confused "Are... is this camp?"

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
As she saw the drider Sindiana lowered her voice and put her hand over Ansils mouth. “Shh....everyone, be quiet and lets get out quickly.” She then pointed up at the Drider.

(honestly thought everyone fked off.)

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil looked over at Sindiana with a cocked eyebrow. He then looked at where she pointed. He blinked and muffled by her hand just said "Oh..." He then took one step back.

(Yeah, sorry about that...Exams and projects pretty much took over my life and I kept forgetting to post here when I got a moment, sorry)

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
Ashar paused and looked up with a deadpan expression that is entirely devoid of anything but a twitch of her eyes. Soon she was following after, hoping to not disturb the immense drider.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Sindiana’s curiosity slightly got the better of her and she then extended her hand slightly to try and get a taste of the ‘rain’, before she goes and joins the party in the quiet escape.