Latest build
: 0.0.71 (Pre-Alpha)
Platform(OS): Windows 64-bit
Language: English
Developer: patreon.com/HoeRizon
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/crgyrKW
Download: Mirrors

What is HoeRizon?

The idea is to make a post-apocalyptic, open-world action RPG with a sexual twist. As a player, your goal is to survive and change the world around you. However, even in a harsh world, people still need some human intimacy. Discover, socialize, influence. You will be able spread your seed around the world, you just need better armor and weapons to survive the travels between different locations - different locations, different people to interact with.
1. Extract the files to your desired folder
2. Run "HoeRizon.exe"
Inventory/stash system
Interactable NPC that includes: marketplace/sexual relief/quests
Leveling system
Character class with active skills
Day and night cycle
Interactable objects that can be looted
Building system (only works within headquarters)
Quests with various objectives and rewards
Physics objects that can be carried/dropped/stacked
Save/load system
Character creation (planning to implement customization within few next versions)
Video settings/key rebinding
Fast travel
Weapon system
Weapon upgrade system
Dynamic weather/sky
Clothing system
Companion manager
Please don’t jump into the game expecting to see a fully developed storyline or that there is an ending. Only recently the main core of the game was finished. Treat it more like a concept on what to expect next. Since the foundation is done, we will start working on other aspects of the game that player could experience.
aQF3vS0.png

mn7vMF5.png

WpzoYGg.png

40Yztan.png

rh30Onb.png

WUaQvIq.png

gaC2lDA.png

KMmAsP8.png

qx3sAH7.png

nYoWDOj.png

l9posdx.png

9SgcPbP.png

sVXlbYw.png

KwD0TdA.png

qzPLJHE.png

RpbS1GW.png

NvomD2u.png

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2015
I realize that you may or may not've done your fetish poll thing yet, but if you wouldn't mind including what pairings (counting the obvious m/f in the screenshots ofc) and likely kinks there would be, that would be much appreciated :)

HoeRizon

Mar 17, 2018
Hello guys,

Today we released our newest build 0.0.4 . Since the last one we made a lot of improvements and learnt a lot of cool tricks which were implemented for this game version.

I realize that you may or may not've done your fetish poll thing yet, but if you wouldn't mind including what pairings (counting the obvious m/f in the screenshots ofc) and likely kinks there would be, that would be much appreciated :)
So sorry for not responding to your question, I know it's a bit late but if anyone else wants to know, we will make a poll regarding this so our community could decide what takes priority first.

P.S. I will try to keep a closer look on this thread if anyone wants to share their suggestions. Please feel free to join our discord were I'm active every day.

HoeRizon

Mar 17, 2018
Hello again,

Don't really feel comfortable writing 3rd post in a row since it might be considered a spam, hopefully we could have a discussion going on here later in the future. Nonetheless wanted to share my newest dev blog with some adult content updates. Up till this point I was focusing mainly on building a solid foundation for the game so there wasn't a lot of interested info to share. This month is purely focused on adding gameplay aspects to the game, so there would be some more interactivity within the game, as well as adding and improving adult content. Below you will find a link to our patreon page with detailed information on what's going on.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/dev-blog-2018-06-19396537

Let me know what you think. Thank you

HoeRizon

Mar 17, 2018
Hello everyone,

Since last time posting here we released few new versions. All the links and screenshots are updated in the Original Post, so you could better understand what's the current state of the game. Furthermore, we have started working on a female playable character, which will be added with 0.0.6 version release. Also there will be a lot of new content like: weapons, quests, dialogue options, world events, items, sex animations and much more. We will continue posting weekly dev blogs again, so if you are interested be sure to follow us. And probably some more good news that we removed censorship permanently for current and all future game versions. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, all feedback is welcome. Cheers!

HoeRizon

Mar 17, 2018
Hello everyone,
Not long ago released a new game version. More information can be found here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/hoerizon-0-0-6-22756712

Note that the game received a huge overhaul:
  • Old models were removed and replaced with new ones.
  • Integrated Open world system
  • Ability to play as a female
  • Major performance improvements
  • Added a vehicle
Current version is for 10$ tier, but there is a free TEST version that you can find here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/dev-blog-2018-11-22564839

Also don't forget to check the screenshots in the original post, all of them got updated as well.

zN0Woq2.gif

fKz6LzH.gif

HoeRizon

Mar 17, 2018
You can now get the latest version 0.0.71 for free. DOWNLOAD
More information regarding the changes, click here

Short example of a new location and BDSM. https://giant.gfycat.com/OilyHairyAmericancurl.webm

Plans for 0.0.8
  • New vehicle model + improved driving mechanics
  • More video settings in game
  • Character's body customization
  • New fetishes
  • Shotgun and pistol integration
  • Improved old skills and few new ones
  • Revamp day and night cycle
  • Bring NPCs to life (assign them different tasks while not interacting with the player)
  • Ability to skip night time (sleeping in bed)
  • Fixing remaining bugs, we are aware that there still are quite few
  • New dialogue system
  • And some more....
8Tc7nDd.jpg

Reactions: blargballs

lurker01

Oct 1, 2015
The game part is neat. Like the vast map and the driving (pretty much required with the size). Feels a bit like the aim could be Fallout meets Defiance. Avatar creation is surprisingly superior than the one of the big commercial Fallout. Was quite fun doing the quests, exploring around, turning (evil heavily armed) aliens into roadkill. The fee to enter the club is a bit high imo for a repeatable price. 5k should be a lifetime ticket; maybe 250-500 for singe use ticket. Have not seen the male side yet; but sex scenes with a female PC are quite basic. Its... there. Not sure if I keep the current install around; but if I get back in it would be rather to drive around and shot stuff with my GI Jane instead of fucking around.

I hope to see a more developed (or even finished!) version at some point in the future.

... but my feeling is it might be dead.