Newbie wanting 1x1 Fantasy RP

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
After Vera let go and gave them some room, Zoe nods. “That’s fine by me, she replied. “It just means we don’t have to wear our clothes!”

Alex watched as his sister undressed, seeing her casually expose herself to the world. Her body had started to change now; her hips slightly wider, her breasts slightly heavier, and her rear slightly plumper. It was not as noticeable as his own changes, mind, but it was to a careful observer.

“There!” she said, putting her hands on her his. “All better!”

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexander shakes his head, "Just remember to be ready and put them back on before we great anyone, the clothing does help a bit to convince people your friendly." Once the girls repacked their stuff the small group heads deeper into the woods and starts making their way to Antioch, theoretically a ten day trip by road, taking the forest cuts the distance but between the terrain and any delays it could take them longer. Thinking about that trip length Alexander idly wonders about the chances of him still be human, much less male, by the time they get there and snorts at the tiny possibility.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
"Okay!" Zoe complains, rolling her eyes as she started walking into the woods. "But until you can find something that works for Vera, I kinda doubt it'll matter as much as you think; besides, who would be wandering around in the forest?"

Vera smiled at Alex, hand on hip. "She does have a point, doesn't she? It isn't like we're going to be running into a specialty store for bee queen fashion any time soon."

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
"We could always run into a group of hunters or soldiers on patrol which could be good or bad, soldiers probably wouldn't attack us on sight at least." Looking back to Vera he nods, "Yeah, clothing is going to be a bit tough for bee girls. Maybe skirts with a top that only ties around the neck and waist leaving your back open?" As they speak the group heads deeper into the woods, staying parallel to the road.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
“Maybe...” she says, as she followed Zoe. “But that would leave my other cunt exposed, so it isn’t exactly what I would call appropriate, although I can’t exactly say for certain about that...”

She then flew up to the branches and, sitting down on one, called down to Alex, “hey, what sort of clothes do the bee girls living with people wear? Or do they walk about naked?”

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
"When they do it is mostly as I said, your abdomen is mostly overlooked, though in the wild they might just wear a skirt if anything," He ducks and weaves through the trees as they go.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
“Okay,” she says with a smile, fluttering down to the ground nearby him. “So, can you tell me how Bee Queens are viewed by city dwellers and stuff? I’m kinda curious to know what my standing is.”

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
"Well, people in the cities, especially the larger ones like Antioch, are more open to monster girls and generally allow them entry. Bee girls in particular are welcome since they often come in trading honey which is a major sweetener and bee girl honey has some medicinal and alchemical uses. They are like dryads in that they are among the more accepted monster girl races, along with cat and dog girls and mermaids.Wasp girls are of course a different story, while not driven out they aren't quite as well liked or trusted though they do make better mercenaries."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Vera nods. “That makes sense,” she says, a smile on her face. “I guess I have a that to look forward too! It’ll be so exciting!” She then embraced Alex and gave him a kiss on the forehead, pressing her body against him.

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexander looks up at the much taller bee girl's face, "I am glad you are taking this so well. Do you have any plans once we get to Antioch or hopes for the future."

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Vera considered the prospects for a moment with a buzzing hum, before reaching a conclusion; she wanted to have a family in the city and run a brewery. Looking at Alex, she expected a response as Zoe, at this point, had stopped and sat down on a log to listen.

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexander smiles, "That sounds like a good plan to me. Zoe's already helped you start the first bit and you shouldn't have issues getting the supplies for mead, ale, or ciders. Though both will likely require to grow your hive quickly and that means convincing other women to join you."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Vera nods. “Which is why we’ll be needing to find some on our travels,” she said, before looking to Zoe. “Oh, hi, my mistress!” she exclaimed, waving happily.

The dryad, smiling, crossed her arms. “Hello, my queen bee and brother. I see you’ve been busy talking about the future; a good idea, too; I bet both of you are better at planning things than I am. I’m more of an in-the-action person, after all.”

Then, suddenly, Alex saw a vine drag into view a goblin woman wearing little more than a cloak and some leather straps, with a quiver on her belt and a short bow in hand. More vines sprouted, wrapping around her mouth and arms as Zoe stood up.

“Found this one sneaking around while you were talking. What do you think of her?”

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexander looks at the diminutive woman, "Was she just hunting and trying to avoid us or was she setting up an ambush with some friends nearby? I don't mind self defense but you shouldn't go attacking everyone nearby."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
“Don’t know,” Zoe admitted as she stood up to lean against a tree. “But she seemed to be looking a fair bit at us and didn’t seem too friendly,” she said, looking down at the small goblin girl, who was struggling against the vines, biting on the one covering her mouth. “What do you think, Alex?”

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
"Well, I think we should ask her why she was stalking us and go from there on there."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
“Okay, Alex,” Zoe said, shrugging, as she retracted the vine. The goblin, now free to breath, took a deep breath, closing her eyes.

Then, she angrily shouted out a flurry of swears as she continued to struggle against the dryad’s vines. She was downright furious in her anger, looking none too happy about her current situation.

Vera was somewhat shocked as she backed up, keeping her distance as she let Zoe and Alex deal with the situation.

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexander just waits out the tirade till the goblin pauses to catch her breath, "Okay, now that that is done could you answer our question as to why Zoe here," he motions to his sister, "caught you spying on us?"

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Hearing Alex out, she said, her breath somewhat wheezy, “I was hunting about...but I couldn’t help but take notice...you looked pretty suspicious so I was going to run back to my village but...well...”

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
"Well as you can see she," poits to Zoe, "is a dryad and the both of us," he indicates Vera and himself, "are her bonded companions. We are travelling through the forest on our way to Antioch and mean no harm to anyone."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
The goblin, looking less than content, grumbled unhappily, “well, I think you should empty out your pockets out and give me your shit so that I don’t tell my tribe to kick your asses!”

Zoe, upon hearing this, immediately stood up and angrily shouted, “you’re in no position to bargain with us!”

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexander doesn't look pleased with that response either, "So you guys are bandits or at least raiders. Which means that we don't need to worry about official repercussions, might even get a reward for turning you into to the next town or patrol." Looking to Zoe, 'You are keeping your senses open to detect anyone getting close, right? Do you sense any group nearby?"

Looking back to the little goblin, "As my sister said you aren't exactly in a good position to bargain anything. Seeing as you appear to be a bandit it would be our right to just kill you, leave, and report this to the local militia or thematic commander."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
“Or,” Vera said smugly, walking up to the goblin, “I COULD turn you into a little worker for me, which I think would be just wonderful!” She then looked to Alex. “Isn’t that right?”

While she didn’t say anything, Zoe smiled as she leaned against a nearby tree, looking at her brother, waiting for his response as the goblin, sweating hard, looked up at the bee queen’s large tits with wide eyes. It seemed like she was afraid, but also slightly turned on.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
“Okay,” Vera said smiling as she crouched over the goblin, squeezing her large breasts. Alex noticed a glistening purple fluid leaking from her nipples, dribbling down her torso. He also noticed her abdomen was raised up and drooling with pleasure. Zoe couldn’t help but rub between her legs as she watched the bee queen press her tits up to the small bandit’s mouth, making her suckle on her lactating teat.

“Mmmm, isn’t that yummy?” she asked the goblin, her smile wide as she rubbed between her legs. “I bet it tastes wonderfully sweet! It feels that way for me, at least~”

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexander is curious at the now purple fluid coming out of Vera's breasts, "Must be a type of modified honey for the conversion process," though his thoughts are distracted by the sight of his sister, and the feelings he is getting from the bond. Moving closer he asks in a teasing voice, "Is that turning you on?"

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
“Is not~?” she teased back, grinning as she rubbed against her brother’s erection. “I bet this wasn’t what you expected~”

Meanwhile, as the goblin kept sucking on Vera’s nipple, she started to change: her body was turning black and yellow, as her breasts and ass grew plumper. She didn’t seem to protest, as she continued to drink up the purple honey-like fluid.

“Mmm, you’ll be a delightful little worker!” Vera said, wiggling her abdomen. “Won’t you, my little bandit~?”

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
"What, when we decided to leave the village yesterday? No not really but circumstances keep pushing us and I have plans on making sure you end up in a place where you can be happy and safe." His body shivers at Zoe's touch and almost without meaning to he presses his body closer to hers.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Licking her lips, she pulls down her brother’s pants, taking out his hard shaft as she kneels down. “So, did you ever consider being a girl?” Zoe asked nonchalantly as she rubbed his shaft. “And do you want to?”

As they talked, the goblin transformed further, her skin turning into a leathery carapace as she began sprouting an antenna and wings, while Vera continued to tease her.

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexander's breath catches as Zoe takes his shaft out and begins to stroke it as she kneels down. Strength threatening to leave his legs, "There must be some magic at work to make it feel this good" he thinks, he maneuvers them so he can lean back against a tree as he ponders his sister's question. "Probably no more than any other person thinks about how it would be being the other sex. As to minding, honestly no. It might be the magic at work but a part of me is actually anticipating the end of this change."