William's Wall

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
A new patch just got put out for backers for TiTS, and it does include my Rodenian Wallsluts. Please check them out if Ear Sex is your thing. They both give you a combined blowjob to convince you of whose earcunt deserves the cum, but if you have two dicks or one dick with high cum volume you can do it to both of 'em :)

Rocketman

Jul 16, 2017
A new patch just got put out for backers for TiTS, and it does include my Rodenian Wallsluts. Please check them out if Ear Sex is your thing. They both give you a combined blowjob to convince you of whose earcunt deserves the cum, but if you have two dicks or one dick with high cum volume you can do it to both of 'em :)
Just curious, but if you have high cum volume will it cum inflate the breasts of the Rodenian wallsluts?

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
wasnt there a rat boy for the wall too? I thought he was finished as well so why is he not added?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Maybe, just maybe, he wasn't coded by the time Fen implemented the latest patch.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
well that is an oddly sarcastic and hostile response? I apologize for assuming that if Will submitted them both at the same time that they would be reviewed, approved, and coded at the same time. my mistake.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Believe me, if I was being hostile, people would know it.
But it was wholly sarcastic.
Seriously though, look at the first post of the thread, where William has a list of his projects and what stages they are at.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
I coded the wall sluts. As a volunteer I code what I'm interested in. The rat boy doesn't interest me, so Will needs to find another coder for him.
Hey now, a service is a service!

I am personally just glad that William's stuff appeals enough (and that they are putting in the effort to learn to code) that their stuff gets in very quickly and smoothly, relatively speaking.

Even Bianca had a positively tiny implementation window compared to alot of big stuff, and she was as THICC in coding as in character iirc.

Reactions: William. and Athena

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
(and that they are putting in the effort to learn to code)

I don't have the time in the day to learn to understand the code and the programs behind it more than being able to do all the fixes and changes to my content that I'd like to do so I can save the coders time from fixing text I can (and should have been doing) do.

Also, it has been a while without an update. Yesterday I wrote >3000 words of an oral cumflation loss scene for a tanuki futa-witch in CoC2. If you lose to her, she has a chance of performing a facefuck that's a lot like a 69... without the 6 - basically, you get faceraped by a 20"~ dog cock and her massive balls emptied into and onto you.

I'm coordinating a commission that requires me to stay up a lot longer as well, and it's going to be on the same level as the BonnieBovine Leila pic, and perhaps marginally more incredible.

I spent the last night editing and formatting my CoC2 contributions so far as the Frostwood is planned in the coming weeks where this content will be relevant. Right now, I'm starting on my last 'waiting in the wings' scene: I offered to write a [Ball Worship] scene for Ardia as crew. While I was in the shower yesterday I planned it out roughly. 2500 words for two different scenes altogether as part of it: one scene for her regular, meaty balls, and one scene dedicated to her having hyper balls courtesy of 'Nuki Butter.

After that, more Roo. I also hope that I can share some good news in the coming weeks concerning a letter received in the mail. If it works out the way it should, a majorly stressful burden will come off my shoulders, which can only translate to better working conditions.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Also I want a Bianca oppai (or butt) mousepad. Someone tell me how you get those things made.

Best bet might be to semi-DIY. Get the proper rack or can you want, talk to a super cool artist you like or repurpose an existing piece.

I'm searching around as I type this, but all I'm finding are normal mouse pad customizes. The oppai ones are also ominously listed as 50-500 pieces. WTF.

Holy fuck, there's an All-Might Oppai. o_o

... 10 minutes later. It's hyponotizing me. I need to close the browser, delete my history and think about what I'm honestly doing. Gonna go clean the pool. bbl

Last edited:

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
Wait, hold on. A Roo crew expansion? William, please, all the details you will/can/want to share.

I am very pleasantly blind-sided learning of this, as I quite like Roo's content, but this was unexpected.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States

TVGuru

Dec 23, 2015
What is the requirements to proc this "You still need a certain event to occur with her in the wild" for the [Family] talk. Been through three planet hops and still haven't got it yet.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
any updates on that lol? i googled it but found nothing that didn't look shady as hell. my best guess would be to try and DM someone who sold a Titty mousepad and ask how they did it. no joke, if you bought a load of them i dont know how much Fen-co merch gets bought but people would buy mousepads.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I'm putting the finishing touches on Ardia's ball worship. Cum variants are troublesome sometimes :(

Also I got this recently. I think you'll all enjoy this commission from Brolaren with Bianca.

biancaFacesittingBrolarenClimax.gif

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Nice animation.

anaximagnox

Sep 22, 2019
Hey Will, I'm having some trouble getting Bianca to progress past 49 familiarity. I've got a male Steele, not goo/brute/bimbo/treated/taur, I've seen Bianca's overwork scenes for the bar and being hungry in the field, I've tried getting patched up by her at both the booth and out and about, I've done every available sex scene (male options, eat out, thighjob) at least twice, I've talked to her enough to have seen every scene (barring poor RNG, maybe). The only thing I can think of is that I've intentionally capped myself at Mhen'ga to keep her in one place. I've been at this a couple days now, going so far as to put together a fresh Steele for this, so could you tell me what I'm missing?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Hey Will, I'm having some trouble getting Bianca to progress past 49 familiarity. I've got a male Steele, not goo/brute/bimbo/treated/taur, I've seen Bianca's overwork scenes for the bar and being hungry in the field, I've tried getting patched up by her at both the booth and out and about, I've done every available sex scene (male options, eat out, thighjob) at least twice, I've talked to her enough to have seen every scene (barring poor RNG, maybe). The only thing I can think of is that I've intentionally capped myself at Mhen'ga to keep her in one place. I've been at this a couple days now, going so far as to put together a fresh Steele for this, so could you tell me what I'm missing?

You're at the limit for now. Part 2 will implement >=51-100 familiarity and all that.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
CoC2 had a backer patch tonight that features my first substantial implementation of content to the game. A 40,000 word kitsune kunoichi for you to to encounter with 8 available sex scenes. I think pitching doggy on her was my favorite scene of the bunch. If you're a supporter of the game, by all means, have at her.

Demonstrating the inimitable kitsune talent for offering empty wombs to horny travelers, the lusty fox lies face-down-ass-up to present you with the fullness of her sprawling measurements.

Reactions: Strijoca