What's the maximum Dragon score you can get at the moment, and how to get it?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
As far as I can tell, Frostwyrm Ichor is not yet in the game (despite being on the wiki :( ), so I'll have to make do with something else.

I've managed to get to 4/5 so far... Lizan face, eyes, ears, hands, legs (digitigrade), gryvain tail, horns, wings and dicks, but I dunno how to get other dragon features so that my race registers as Dragon rather than lizard.

Anyone know something I've missed?

A

Athena

Wouldn't DracoGuard do the trick ?

I'm pretty sure it's the only way to aquire dragon-specific traits, outside of starting out as a half-Gryvain.

Also, I just realized that searching for Dragonic, Draco, or Dragon on the Wiki does not bring up DracoGuard, so I can see why he missed it.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I'm pretty sure it's the only way to aquire dragon-specific traits, outside of starting out as a half-Gryvain.

Also, I just realized that searching for Dragonic, Draco, or Dragon on the Wiki does not bring up DracoGuard, so I can see why he missed it.
That's how I found it, though...

B.M. Kaijusaur

Jul 29, 2019
At the moment there are only 2 acquirable Draconic parts. Horns through grabbing the dino suit from Holiday and penis through the Deluxe dong designer or by having a goo crotch and (i believe) meeting Gene. If you don't mind save editing then you have more options. Here's a chart I made for myself that might help:

DRACONIC PARTS
+1 Face: Muzzled, Draconic
+1 Ears: Draconic
+1 Tongue: Long, Prehensile, Draconic
+1 Horns: 4, 12"~18" Draconic*
+1 Skin: Scales
+1 Legs: {Digitgrade} or {Plantigrade}, Scaled, Draconic
+1 Wings: 2~4, Scaled, {Draconic} or {Small Draconic}
+1 Tail: Scaled, Long, Prehensile, Draconic
+1 Penis: Tapered, Knotted, {Ribbed,} Draconic*
=/5/9 Draconic Score
*Acquirable in game

optional or choice between={______}

Last edited:

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Wouldn't DracoGuard do the trick ?

Nah, DracoGuard does not actually give draconic features, it gives gryvain features. Gryvain are to dragons what kaithrit are to full on anthro cats /cat-morphs.

There are a few gryvain features that also count as "draconic", and I do have those, but overall it needs to be combined with something else to actually get anything resembling a real dragon. I use reptilium right now as it seems to be the closest

At the moment there are only 2 acquirable Draconic parts. Horns through grabbing the dino suit from Holiday and penis through the Deluxe dong designer or by having a goo crotch and (i believe) meeting Gene. If you don't mind save editing then you have more options. Here's a chart I made for myself that might help:

DRACONIC PARTS
+1 Face: Muzzled, Draconic
+1 Ears: Draconic
+1 Tongue: Long, Prehensile, Draconic
+1 Horns: 4, 12"~18" Draconic*
+1 Skin: Scales
+1 Legs: {Digitgrade} or {Plantigrade}, Scaled, Draconic
+1 Wings: 2~4, Scaled, {Draconic} or {Small Draconic}
+1 Tail: Scaled, Long, Prehensile, Draconic
+1 Penis: Tapered, Knotted, {Ribbed,} Draconic*
=/5/9 Draconic Score
*Acquirable in game

optional or choice between={______}

Thank you! I was not aware of the ability to get a proper dragon penis through the dong designer, so I will definetly do this now. I also thought hte dino suit gave Saurmorian horns, as it is meant to be a saurmorian, but apparantly it doesn't! This will need to be done now. Thank you!

B.M. Kaijusaur

Jul 29, 2019
I also thought the dino suit gave Saurmorian horns, as it is meant to be a saurmorian, but apparantly it doesn't!
Yeah it was added to the game before the saurmorian parts (and orefish shards) were added so it's more like a close approximation of a dino-person.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Yeah it was added to the game before the saurmorian parts (and orefish shards) were added so it's more like a close approximation of a dino-person.

I just checked, apparantly it has been updated... It uses the proper saurmorian parts now, making dragon horns unobtainable again