CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

OldHickory

Jun 27, 2018
Thank you.
And my immediate verdict is that I'm not a major fan of the gargoyle.
It's disheartening to see the bulk of your perks refunded, as the character had been rocking mostly racial perks.

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
To get soul gems, you need to get the recipe from Zetaz's room in the 2nd dungeon.
I think the prereq. for it to show is having read the book in the temple basement (and maybe carving your gargoyle form)

Reactions: NobleLeader6

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
To get soul gems, you need to get the recipe from Zetaz's room in the 2nd dungeon.
I think the prereq. for it to show is having read the book in the temple basement (and maybe carving your gargoyle form)

Thanks bud. Now to wait for Ormael to patch out the bug with Alvina to advance her scenes.

ssm0use

Jan 9, 2016
Hi all, it's been a long time since I've done a playthrough of the Xania mod and noticed the link to the Goblin Vault in Lumi's laboratory so I had to find out what was inside. After clicking "explore" forever after getting the 500+ gold and becoming a goblin, I discovered Lumi laboratory in Dungeons. Oh well, this gave me time to go up a number of levels. So I bought the mech and found out immediately that I couldn't fight with it equipped. However, I don't see a way to unequip it or modify it so that I can fight.

Is this a bug, unwritten story, or am I missing something? I also bought a blueprint, but don't know what to do with it. Interesting additions to the story if I can just figure out what to do next.

victor8

Aug 30, 2019
can someone tell me why i cant escape from battle (run wait other and fantasize) not appearing and i cant find with event or perk caused that I think its caused by soul skill flames of love and Icicles of love but i am not sure

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    235.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Ishinaki

Nov 4, 2018
can someone tell me why i cant escape from battle (run wait other and fantasize) not appearing and i cant find with event or perk caused that I think its caused by soul skill flames of love and Icicles of love but i am not sure

It also happened to me, after playing for a while I discovered that you need at least 50 points of lust to re-enable all controls.

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Found two bugs, white fire didn't get the power boost the other spells got.
You can only get the beautiful sword, for the other equipment to show up you would need to have taken the sword, but the event won't show up again if you took the sword.

FakeWheat

Dec 21, 2018
Hi all, it's been a long time since I've done a playthrough of the Xania mod and noticed the link to the Goblin Vault in Lumi's laboratory so I had to find out what was inside. After clicking "explore" forever after getting the 500+ gold and becoming a goblin, I discovered Lumi laboratory in Dungeons. Oh well, this gave me time to go up a number of levels. So I bought the mech and found out immediately that I couldn't fight with it equipped. However, I don't see a way to unequip it or modify it so that I can fight.

Is this a bug, unwritten story, or am I missing something? I also bought a blueprint, but don't know what to do with it. Interesting additions to the story if I can just figure out what to do next.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lvLIpsEz7f2myffx-IAQGG3Vx0IkA472M_ZEtL1naIE/edit?usp=drivesdk
I don't think you craft everything here yet.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Android version for 0.8n was made few days ago (link to android ver is updated).

In meantime i made 0.8n2 ver (I hope Drack will not take as long this time to make android version). Alvina or Siegweird bugs was fixed. Also goblin tech options at Lumi get fixed.

@Hardmix898 I plan make Jade Talisman been possible to be completed and finished instead of stopping at dream in 0.8n3 version. It should come out in 10-14 days.

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
Oh joy. here comes the bear puns...

Also, can confirm that Alvina advanced training is working (though i'm still looking for Siegward for the final completion)

OldHickory

Jun 27, 2018
Poor bastard, he's a good bear.
But he'll die for us to become a lich.

Any confirmation on necessary lethicite?
I have a suspicion that it's Marae's that's needed, but would like confirmation before I move along with all that.

Reactions: Zatrian

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Siegweird questline is completed with reease of n2 version by getting tome teaching new grey spell after PC bring Alvina Shattered Phylactery. Unless this step not working but none of testers meantioned about it been borked.

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
Siegweird questline is completed with reease of n2 version by getting tome teaching new grey spell after PC bring Alvina Shattered Phylactery. Unless this step not working but none of testers meantioned about it been borked.
I got the shattered phylactery, but I didn't get a tome from Siegweird once I do. The only active option he has is soup.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Siegweird do ended having bock in his advanced studies after giving him all materials for holy symbol. In n3 ver that would some in 8-10 days will be that fixed. Also would be endless dungeon (Ebon Labyrinth) with finding boss that guard Black Rose (so Alvi could become PC lover and join in out of camp fight as one of possible henchmans).

And for those that been keep worried on Jade Talizman been unfinished it's atm written missing parts and qc-ed so this one also should be in public build when n3 would come out.

ShanicX

May 13, 2018
Sem título.png
Alvina attack twice? this is a bug or I broken the game?
It could also start with StatusEffects.AbilityCooldown3 and 4 since ReapersVerdict and SoulTear are basically nukes
I noticed that in the file in GitHub "not exist createStatusEffect(StatusEffects.AbilityCooldown", that's right?

Edit: TimeStop in doc is only once for the whole fight but in game is every turn

Last edited:

CuriousBlackCat

Aug 28, 2015
Pardon, but is there an alternate dl link? Like Mega? The GitHub dl dies before even getting to 50%.

Edit:
Issue has been sorted thanks to a really helpful forum member, but I kinda need to ask if there can be an alternate download link that's friendlier to slow connections for future versions please?

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Bit late but there is also mobile verion link update for n2.

Bosses for 1st floor ofriver dungeon are added. Jade Talisman got use now in hidden cave. As for Alvina sex scenes that req. search for Black Rose quest been added, which in turn mean Ebon Labyrinth added. There are some minor errors in that dungeon so i'm around 75% sure it will be added in n3 build.

For different place than github to host fle to download i would think over it and either n3 or next version after it would be possible to download form alternative places than github releases tab.

Twilight

Sep 13, 2019
I think hunger needs to be reworked a bit, I'm always too full and it takes days until I can eat anything without gaining weight.
Also, why does normal sex cause your hunger to go up, the uterus doesn't have any connection to the stomach or intestines.

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
That's because it calls refillHunger(30); in the player.slimeFeed method, it's not gated behind being a slime. And the method is called in pretty much all sex scenes.
And yes, iron stomach says that it increases the amount of food you have to eat before gaining weight, but it just increases maximum hunger. At the moment gaining more hunger is pretty much a disadvantage.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ahh yes it would be make slime feed function check for been slime enough to gain hunger from sex. Unless that was sex scene with manticore tail use then yes...manticore tail is connected to her stomach. And i was 20 min late to be on time with this. Errors with Ebon Labyrinth made it pushed to n4 version. And without that dungeon Alvina won't be in mood to fuck with PC.

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
The changelog was not updated for n3. could you pose the changes for this update?

Thanks,