William's Wall

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Reactions: Athena

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Damn brothel cut! That's it! I'm going to start my own brothel! With blackjack! And hookers!

Well, Steele does have Reaha, Celise and Mitzi. That's enough to start something I think.

Amber could probably cater toward the herm-taur crowd.

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
That Fen note today was a total nod towards Bianca's implementation.

pls help im gonna lose myself to a fox milf.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
If anyone's looked at my Monthly Commission doc, you'll have noticed that I decided to do another double scene from the polls. I'm grateful to have been hovering at $200, but there was an influx of support, and I also wanted to write more Ear Sex.

6200 words into an addition to Cherry's Tap-Hall, a pair of Rodenian sluts named Walnut and Chestnut (may the memes never end with me and rats) whose ears are open for business. They're members of Rat's Raiders, and they're rather dim. Walnut's a mouthy bitch with pierced nipples and modded ears that self-lubricate and are also super puffy for extra cushioning. Chestnut's a whiny slut with a nine-inch studded tongue whose ears are unmodded. They both give you head at the start, tempting you into filling their tits. They're both rather competitive, you see. You can fuck one or the other, or both at once with multi-cock.

Once I wake up, I should be able to see to railing Chestnut and then doing both at once.

Afterward, I'll begin adding a Rodenian Boy to the wall, whose ass and cock will be open for business. Then, of course, the properly voted scene, the Male Milodan win scene.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
If anyone's looked at my Monthly Commission doc, you'll have noticed that I decided to do another double scene from the polls. I'm grateful to have been hovering at $200, but there was an influx of support, and I also wanted to write more Ear Sex.

6200 words into an addition to Cherry's Tap-Hall, a pair of Rodenian sluts named Walnut and Chestnut (may the memes never end with me and rats) whose ears are open for business. They're members of Rat's Raiders, and they're rather dim. Walnut's a mouthy bitch with pierced nipples and modded ears that self-lubricate and are also super puffy for extra cushioning. Chestnut's a whiny slut with a nine-inch studded tongue whose ears are unmodded. They both give you head at the start, tempting you into filling their tits. They're both rather competitive, you see. You can fuck one or the other, or both at once with multi-cock.

Once I wake up, I should be able to see to railing Chestnut and then doing both at once.

Afterward, I'll begin adding a Rodenian Boy to the wall, whose ass and cock will be open for business. Then, of course, the properly voted scene, the Male Milodan win scene.
About Chestnut and Walnut, mouths and ears are nice, but I have to ask, will their asses also be on the line at some point?

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Eh... you can't win 'em all.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Walnut and Chestnut have been nutted. Moving on...

Edit: Productive day. 4500 words or so (and editing urgggghh).

Will finish gently pounding Rat Boy when I wake up and playing with his dick, too. I think it's turning out decently, not that it's my fetish but I think my attention to foreplay helps out a lot. If boning traps (or teasing them) is your thing, I think this will be a welcome scene.

edit2: Don't want to double post.

Made even more progress. 4600 words. Getting stuff done! Hope I will hear about Bianca later today...

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
More huge progress: Shy Rodenian Boy for Cherry's is now also completed at 8900 words total. Walnut and Chestnut were actually a little under at 8700. Will eye-hump it and other stuff later for a polish glance, but plenty of fun doing that one. Got to embrace my oral fetish very well :)

TayJK

May 19, 2017
More huge progress: Shy Rodenian Boy for Cherry's is now also completed at 8900 words total. Walnut and Chestnut were actually a little under at 8700. Will eye-hump it and other stuff later for a polish glance, but plenty of fun doing that one. Got to embrace my oral fetish very well :)

Will he and the other Rats be the first Wall Slut that is facing you? I haven't explored the Slut Wall much.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Will he and the other Rats be the first Wall Slut that is facing you? I haven't explored the Slut Wall much.

Everyone else on the Wall so far is ass to. So yeah.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States

The rodenian cumsluts are the ones that will face you.

The shy boy is like all the others, inside the wall. But his ass and dick are exposed for people.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Hmm... any chance that you might eventually write scenes for existing characters to go into the wall? The Rats and Roo off the top of my head but other characters like crew would be pretty fun!:D

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Can you clarify what you mean?

Would you be willing to share a few of your ideas?

1) Buying a contract for the wall means making money by making your holes available to criminals, thugs, pirates, etc. You could of course set yourself as being free to use if you so wish, but the main purpose would be making money.

2) Things like automatically being labeled the more depraved you get. Aphro spit, long tongue, nubby pussy, lots of little things to customize your place in the wall so that you can demand higher prices. Able to present orally and pelvically. Modifying actions based on available variations. Setting a name for the customer to use on you, and even being able to set your own little message next to the wall like seen with Tura: "Want baby-making cumshots", i.e.

Among other things, the ability to actually get pregnant and charge a premium for it, even offering Priapin to whoever wants to take the opportunity. Charge more if you have an unbroken hymen.

I only wrote down unique customers for Oral stuff, I don't see it being necessary or fulfilling when you're getting pounded vaginally or anally. There's plenty of good content in being able to set your wall-slot as having no vision to the outside, or having a camera or something so you can see them. Best kind of thing is when you have no idea who's doing it and all you can get on by is the feeling of a big dick rubbing between your butt cheeks :gizz:

Special customers included just random things I made up. Like a shy slyveren who's discovering how nice it is to get people paying attention to her pussy. A suula herm with a knotted venom-cock. A double-dicked nerdy gryvain with four balls that output four unique flavors of cum, so you never know what you're gonna get. There's cunnilingus and anilingus involved with several others, and of course, a host of generic figures that could use you on principle, with only a few words. The special NPCs would have the meatiest scenes.

I have a doc of all my ideas laid out if ever I get to see it through. It'd be pure smut that I could probably tackle in a hard, free week.

B.M. Kaijusaur

Jul 29, 2019
Sweet. Got to say though, that four flavors w/ random chance idea reminds me of the many flavor bean things, "be careful or you could get the boogur flavor!"