What content would you like added?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Care to explain how did that happen, please? :eyepop:
To be fair, if they knew how that happened, they could have done something to prevent it.

InoshimaLance

Aug 20, 2019
More manly companions. Perhaps an old-man "daddy" not as companion but as sex-open partner in town or somewhere. A cuntboy manly sex-partner or companion. Male versions of many of the "female" races like Hornet-Girls, Manticore-Girls, Wyvern-Girls and Harpies (although this last one is hard cause there is no male harpies so far). And option that allows random encounters to be gender-locked when possible, x3. Like if you want only females or only males (or at least that one is male or female) and it is available, you get it. It would not apply if you fight with races that have not both genders.

Reactions: Kurome

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
More manly companions. Perhaps an old-man "daddy" not as companion but as sex-open partner in town or somewhere. A cuntboy manly sex-partner or companion. Male versions of many of the "female" races like Hornet-Girls, Manticore-Girls, Wyvern-Girls and Harpies (although this last one is hard cause there is no male harpies so far). And option that allows random encounters to be gender-locked when possible, x3. Like if you want only females or only males (or at least that one is male or female) and it is available, you get it. It would not apply if you fight with races that have not both genders.
Companions aren't gonna be done willy nilly, as trusted writers can only do one.
As for everything else, write it then.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Companions aren't gonna be done willy nilly, as trusted writers can only do one.

There are likely to be no more companions beyond those already internally planned, as almost everyone who is eligible and is interested in writing one has already done so.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
And I would imagine that given you can only take 2 companions in a party, there's a limit to what roles they can play as well as you're just repeating yourself over and over again.

Reactions: Athena
A

Athena

There are likely to be no more companions beyond those already internally planned, as almost everyone who is eligible and is interested in writing one has already done so.

Are all of the currently planned ones already in-game or at least mentioned?

Bomany

Aug 22, 2019
There are a few things I'd like but for now I'll just say two things that are pretty important to me and that could feasibly be implemented.

1. The option for the PC to be more dominant. This has been done better with characters like Brint, it's not just that I'd like the PC to fuck rougher (which is also good) but more dialogue where they might say that they own the other character and whatnot.
I realise this is mostly a request to the writers and I only hope that this might motivate them to write more of this

2. This request is kind of in two parts. I'd like there to be more small/cute characters that don't have huge breasts and/or were "created to be impregnated" (even though I thoroughly enjoy impregnation and those characters as well). So that part is more up to whoever creates new characters. The second part is for the writers, I'd like for dick and ball size to be accounted for more since currently pretty small characters are able to take 38 inch long dicks all the way and somehow keep thousands of litres of cum relatively well inside of them with it somehow only dripping out.

Thank you!

WrenBlackheart

Aug 26, 2019
I would really love some lactation based magics/powers! I was always a big fan of the Sand Witches from the original CoC and just thought it'd be cool if we could get something like that for the player character in CoC 2. Like a super milk heal for white magic users or a milk atronach for black magic users... Just throwing out some ideas!

Reactions: Kurome

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I would really love some lactation based magics/powers! I was always a big fan of the Sand Witches from the original CoC and just thought it'd be cool if we could get something like that for the player character in CoC 2. Like a super milk heal for white magic users or a milk atronach for black magic users... Just throwing out some ideas!
Very unlikely or simply not happening.

Reactions: WrenBlackheart

Eastin

Aug 3, 2016
I just can't wait for corrupt content to be added, give me my expansionist Cait already!

snorlaxfan543

Jul 18, 2019
I would like to see some more Lieutenant Jen, Shar, Atugia, and Lusamine content. I would also like to see maybe one or two more light weapons, maybe a light axe or rapier.

iamthetransient

Jun 27, 2019
So obviously bimbo content is planned for future releases, but the way to trigger that change hasn't actually been implemented.

Would it be possible to have a transformative item in the vein of of the witches corset (a cursed garment, once put on changes the user), but one that can't be removed until the changes have completely finished at which point the garment can be taken off?

Is there any presidence in anything that anyone's written for the game so far for an item that transforms a user over time?

It'd also be good to know if anyone has been working on anything where dream sequences serve as a trigger (Player sleeps, has a transformation related dream, wakes up to find they've changed).

plantigrade-sermon

Apr 24, 2019
I'm quite taken aback that CoC2 now has masturbation. When I noticed it wasn't there, it made me think about what effect that had on both gameplay and aesthetics... and I was honestly intrigued about putting up with it.

CoC2 has more safe encouragement of being slutty than CoC does. By far. That's part of the design goals, right? The game wants me to 'just bone Cait', or whoever else. I'm not gonna get addicted to Lacta Bova milk or end up turning a mole woman into an abomination. So, I worry that seeing a masturbate button, without the OOC from Fen, will arouse the hesitance and even dread of CoC1, especially for ppl who know CoC1 (or "That Unnamed Text Game").

edit: I mean, it has no problem actually being there. But then something additional to dispel the paranoia that you get if you think it mechanically matters could be a good idea, to give the player the experience the devs want him/her to have.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I'm quite taken aback that CoC2 now has masturbation. When I noticed it wasn't there, it made me think about what effect that had on both gameplay and aesthetics... and I was honestly intrigued about putting up with it.

CoC2 has more safe encouragement of being slutty than CoC does. By far. That's part of the design goals, right? The game wants me to 'just bone Cait', or whoever else. I'm not gonna get addicted to Lacta Bova milk or end up turning a mole woman into an abomination. So, I worry that seeing a masturbate button, without the OOC from Fen, will arouse the hesitance and even dread of CoC1, especially for ppl who know CoC1 (or "That Unnamed Text Game").

edit: I mean, it has no problem actually being there. But then something additional to dispel the paranoia that you get if you think it mechanically matters could be a good idea, to give the player the experience the devs want him/her to have.
It's just another safe way to restore resolve with some new flavor and without requiring companions.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Masturbating and fucking Cait are mechanically identical. Literally 0 reason to not include it other than to force the PC to bring companions.

Reactions: Athena

snorlaxfan543

Jul 18, 2019
someone needs to comission a writer to make a halloween event where you have to fight a goblin throwing flaming or exploding pumpkins while he/she stands on a giant bat flying around. and yes, that is an obvious reference

zundas

Feb 22, 2019
London
I don't know if it's suggested already but the ability to become a class hybrid at some point would be nice, in order to shore up some weaknesses certain classes have and add variety. You can already pick up skills from other classes but because of the attribute system you're really limited in your choices for viability. EG a thief/white mage occultist combo that leeches HP with attacks and can steal or dispel enemy buffs with an altered version of dirty trick/other slightly altered abilities for both the thief and white mage skills.

I'm aware that adding in a full fleshed out system like that would be a hell of a lot of work, and there are other priorities way above adding more spice to combat but the balance aspect is really what I like. Any kind of class balancing to bring things more in line would be lovely.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I don't know if it's suggested already but the ability to become a class hybrid at some point would be nice, in order to shore up some weaknesses certain classes have and add variety. You can already pick up skills from other classes but because of the attribute system you're really limited in your choices for viability. EG a thief/white mage occultist combo that leeches HP with attacks and can steal or dispel enemy buffs with an altered version of dirty trick/other slightly altered abilities for both the thief and white mage skills.

I'm aware that adding in a full fleshed out system like that would be a hell of a lot of work, and there are other priorities way above adding more spice to combat but the balance aspect is really what I like. Any kind of class balancing to bring things more in line would be lovely.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh pretty sure you can swap powers out and hybrid yourself.

zundas

Feb 22, 2019
London
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh pretty sure you can swap powers out and hybrid yourself.

I know, I mentioned that in my comment. But because of how attributes effect skills so heavily there aren't that many viable combos vs how many abilities and classes there are. Also, I was specifically talking about more of a multiclassing hybrid system as shown with my example rather than just mixing and matching skills. A hybrid of the class identities and abilities rather than chopping them in two and mashing them together.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
There's plenty of viable combos and you don't need new classes to do it. What you do have to do is decide to accept some weaknesses in exchange for versatility.

I'm running a Thief with high Willpower to use spells, and have had no trouble beating all the content in the game with combinations of martial and magic abilities.

zundas

Feb 22, 2019
London
There's plenty of viable combos and you don't need new classes to do it. What you do have to do is decide to accept some weaknesses in exchange for versatility.

I'm running a Thief with high Willpower to use spells, and have had no trouble beating all the content in the game with combinations of martial and magic abilities.

Thank you for the response, I'd... eh honestly not considered just speccing a character like that would be good. I assumed it'd be too weak in the early game but forgot about the stat redistribution which I'm guessing is how you did it to get around that. I'm going to go test it out right now in fact.

Sabercross

Jul 13, 2019
Not sure if this was stated already but I would like to see more corruption options in COC2. Not for you but for other people. Examples of what I mean from the first game are the characters you could corrupt such as Jojo, Amily, Sheila, and Whitney to name a few.