Who Has the Most Banging D?

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Whether you call it a dick or a prick, or a dong or a schlong, chances are you've seen some that are well-hung. The question is, though: in a universe filled with a diverse variety of Ds, whose joystick is the Bitch-Breaker Supreme?

I nominate Amber not only because can she utterly wreck you with that taur-dick of hers but also because she has stamina for days. (I do enjoy the addictive properties of dzaan cum, though, so I'd say that Ardia and Luca are also huge contenders.)

A

Athena

tdoR4XS.png

It's a powerful beastie boy attatched to an absolute beast. Not too big I'd fear for the state of Steele's internal organs, but enough girth that I know they're feeling it. And it has both a knot and spines. P E R F E C T

Last edited by a moderator:

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Gene’s 16 inch Fir donger is a blessing from above in my book. His pillowy quads and mighty ass are also super THICC!!

Reactions: Forget Me Knot

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
tdoR4XS.png

It's a powerful beastie boy attatched to an absolute beast. Not too big I'd fear for the state of Steele's internal organs, but enough girth that I know they're feeling it. And it has both a knot and spines. P E R F E C T

...................Ok, that’s a pretty convincing argument right there I must admit.

Reactions: Athena

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Literaly anyone with a horsecock. I cant really pick a single one, but Haley, Kiro and Amber would be my top three.
You forgot Kelly. A pair of 12 horse cocks,until you give her some Throbb. I can't find her length for that, but I believe it's between 24 and 36 inches. You gotta love that sexy double barreled Laquine.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Tank Cannon.

Even flaccid his dick still drags on the ground. Though he did get that because of Throbb.

Reactions: cobra

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
You are all size queens. My favorite dick in-game currently would have to be Saendra's, but the Mouse Boys in their shiny lycra shorts are strong contenders. Honorable mention to Syri bc I love her

ASDFGHJKL.

I mean.

You're not wrong.

On either account.

me, screaming into the void: Syri Wedding Dream when????

(Also, I can't tell what would be hotter: a Saendra/PC/Kaede threesome—or a Syri/PC/Kaede one. Hmm, two pups or a pup and a kitty. Decisions, decisions.)

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
All aboard the D-train!

But seriously, looking at from a practical point of view, bigger dicks wouldn't necessarily be better. I mean, look at Tank Cannon, seriously, dragging a flaccid dick on the ground is going to be painful after a while.

There's kind of a point where a bigger dick is just superfluous to what you're doing with it. It's nothing special, just unused inches. Likewise, tiny dicks do nothing.

So with that in mind, the best dicks are going to be the ones that can do (almost) everyone and offer a little extra excitement. So the most banging dick would be a knotted dick with barbs and cums like a firehose.

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
You are all size queens. My favorite dick in-game currently would have to be Saendra's, but the Mouse Boys in their shiny lycra shorts are strong contenders. Honorable mention to Syri bc I love her

I gotta admit, I go full on she-brute for the femboys in this game and Kase and Liamme are my top bois, don’t cry Gene, you’re my top boi too. We also really need a KaseXHalf-Rat Raider Boy scene!

2B7FD15D-86CB-48F2-A893-D7FC903C2C19.png
C600895B-CA5B-4D77-A2F6-25B7DC417FAD.png

Ooh Woo

Aug 6, 2019
I wanna say Kase and/or the Rat's Raiders because they're so cute... but Nayna's docking scene tho.

Reactions: OofS

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
There's kind of a point where a bigger dick is just superfluous to what you're doing with it. It's nothing special, just unused inches. Likewise, tiny dicks do nothing.
A big enough dick can itself be fucked, so those packing too much fit inside someone can still have fun.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
So the most banging dick would be a knotted dick with barbs and cums like a firehose.
I for one prefer a bumpy one to a barbed one. I know, barbs are not in TiTS what they are in real life and (IIRC) they are placed in a way that they can stimulate clits, but...
Similarly, I'm not really up for such tremendous output and knot size is debatable.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
And that's more than fair. Whatever pumps the blood and all that.

Reactions: Athena