What Content Would You Like Added?

mlodyjasiu.13

Aug 21, 2019
How about no? That would make no sense whatsoever.
For one, Human+ is not a good descriptor for ALIEN hybrids at all for obvious reasons (What about the hybrids that AREN'T human looking??? One of my saves before I quit playing the game was a Wolpertinger (If you don't know what that is look it up), no humanoid traits whatsoever, so if I saw the game call my obviously not human character a human in some way I will be raising an eyebrow so high) And two, nobody calls alien hybrids "Human Plus", that's just not a thing people do. We call them hybrids, or chimeras.

Also I don't see how you'd expect custom naming species to work at all. And... Why tho?
I play as dragon-man but prefer some parts to be gryvain and some to be draconic so my racial score is too low to be either dragon-morph or gryvain and its strange to be called alien hybrid when you clearly look like half-dragon. I will be probably ok with hybrid alone but Alien Hybrid makes it sound strange. I agree that Human+ is not ideal but you always have some human genes and game treats you like one in some cases(like when you trigger Puazi heat in Gwen) even if you are not one. As for custom races i played text game similar to TiTS (i think it's called Atlantia) where you can name your species and game calls you that. I don't know if it is possible to make in TiTS though.

Jase

Aug 5, 2019
I think it’d be cool for Steele to meet a Wetraxxel girl. So far you can only run into the brawler and his hound, I was a little disappointed we couldn’t enter his cave outside of a bad end. So maybe we could meet some females of the race a la the Wetraxxel Brawler’s harem; where we could beat him and rescue them from his cave.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Also I don't see how you'd expect custom naming species to work at all.

I don't see how that one would be an issue. The game would put out whatever you have set as your custom race instead of the result of tallying racial score, or have the custom race overwrite "hybrid". Like you can set "spider-kin" or something in the codex and have it register as that instead of alien hybrid.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
I play as dragon-man but prefer some parts to be gryvain and some to be draconic so my racial score is too low to be either dragon-morph or gryvain.

Then maybe there could be a grouping system. Certain races that have similar characteristics could be X-hybrids. After all the standard racial scores, you have racial grouping scores that tallies a score from more than one race.

I don't see how that one would be an issue. The game would put out whatever you have set as your custom race instead of the result of tallying racial score, or have the custom race overwrite "hybrid". Like you can set "spider-kin" or something in the codex and have it register as that instead of alien hybrid.

The only thing I could see that could be wrong with that is that if people can write in whatever they want as their race, then the text may become grammatically incorrect. Each location in the code that makes mention of Steele’s race would have to be found and have to account for all grammar issues that may occur as a result. Then again, I don’t know how the text is coded into the game. It could automatically already account for that in the first place.

Edit: Also, are there any flat skill checks in the game or are they all still percentage based?
And something I would like to see in the game are friendly encounters. We have distress calls and enemy ships, now we just need friendly encounters. Like a smuggler/trader you can encounter who will sell his wares to you. Is there a way to randomize a trader’s wares? And if it’s a smuggler, you can make it so that he or she is trying to get rid of the goods so you can buy them at a 10% discount. Or you could make the discount a Smuggler class exclusive perk. Also, you could make it so that certain guns can only be bought by smugglers you meet in space and only if it gets randomly chosen as part of the current stock.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Kurome

Aug 13, 2019
1. It would be interesting to be able to tattoo the PC, which works almost the same as the pircins being some only decoration, others grant some kind of resistance or special ability, some state effect and that preferably is in Zheng Shi.

2. Put the "genetic connection" to the game as a special power, being a mechanic or advantage very difficult to unlock but that gives the PC a great advantage, can vary its effects either mind control, shoot elemental powers or anything else , even if only having one ability at a time.

3. To be able to find RK Lah if the PC decides to release him at the end of Plantation Quest and perhaps be able to recruit him for the crew (in which he contributed and as he interacted with the PC, I leave it in the air)

4. Be able to find Zaalt in Gastigoth if PC chooses to call the authorities.

I know it's very crazy things that I ask, worse if at least one of these comes true I'm going to cry with happiness! Also thank you very much for reading me

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
The only thing I could see that could be wrong with that is that if people can write in whatever they want as their race, then the text may become grammatically incorrect. Each location in the code that makes mention of Steele’s race would have to be found and have to account for all grammar issues that may occur as a result. Then again, I don’t know how the text is coded into the game. It could automatically already account for that in the first place.

Edit: Also, are there any flat skill checks in the game or are they all still percentage based?
If it's grammatically incorrect, then it's the player's own fault.
Anno's 'Test Drive' is based on Aim and Willpower + a random number, not percentage.

1. It would be interesting to be able to tattoo the PC, which works almost the same as the pircins being some only decoration, others grant some kind of resistance or special ability, some state effect and that preferably is in Zheng Shi.

2. Put the "genetic connection" to the game as a special power, being a mechanic or advantage very difficult to unlock but that gives the PC a great advantage, can vary its effects either mind control, shoot elemental powers or anything else , even if only having one ability at a time.

3. To be able to find RK Lah if the PC decides to release him at the end of Plantation Quest and perhaps be able to recruit him for the crew (in which he contributed and as he interacted with the PC, I leave it in the air)

4. Be able to find Zaalt in Gastigoth if PC chooses to call the authorities.

I know it's very crazy things that I ask, worse if at least one of these comes true I'm going to cry with happiness! Also thank you very much for reading me
1. You can get a tattoo from:
A. Submitting to Sera on Tavros Station and going to her sex party.
B. An event on Uveto Station ('Metal' in the square Southeast of the Elevator, North of your ship).
C. Capraphorm can give a perk that is described as 'tattoos'.
I think someone was working on a Tattoo parlor, but I don't know what happened to it.

2. There are plans for a Psychic class 'eventually'. I don't know any details, though.

4. You should be able to see Zaalt in Gastigoth as of 0.8.014 (a Backer patch), although there is no further content for him at this time.

Reactions: Kurome and Athena

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I'd like more cum/milk flavers or npcs that have some different then normal

You could hook Shade and or Reaha up with some mods. But I see what you're talking about.

Reactions: Kurome

Ooh Woo

Aug 6, 2019
On the topic of alternative milk flavors, is there any reason the Naleen Huntress breastfeeding scene is restricted to only normal milk? I can understand if you have honey or yogurt it might be weird but I don't see why actual milk variants are gated.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
On the topic of alternative milk flavors, is there any reason the Naleen Huntress breastfeeding scene is restricted to only normal milk? I can understand if you have honey or yogurt it might be weird but I don't see why actual milk variants are gated.

She only likes normal milk, duh.

Actual answer: She was written before the idea of flavored milk existed and her scenes probably aren't parserized to account for it.

Reactions: Foxxling

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I would like Occam's Razor to be implemented.

Like "Why doesn't X like Y?" "Because Y wasn't implemented when X was written."

Alas, we don't always get what we want.

Like Ramis tied up like a Christmas present and waiting for a big strong man to ravage her.

HeilloHitler

Oct 9, 2017
Was there a ban on feral-esque species/encounters? I mean, there's already what essentially counts as bestiality in the game (Cuntsnake, etc), so I don't think it's too out the field...

Liz the Lizardfolk

Feb 7, 2018
Noticed something interesting: in the codex under "stats" it notes the count of arms you have in the same way it does with legs; would/will it be possible to gain extra arms at some point (without having Dane's natural aptitude to use all four in combat, of course)? I hope so, seeing as that would better allow some TF's to look like other species (Frostwyrm, for instance).

Reactions: Kurome

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Noticed something interesting: in the codex under "stats" it notes the count of arms you have in the same way it does with legs; would/will it be possible to gain extra arms at some point (without having Dane's natural aptitude to use all four in combat, of course)? I hope so, seeing as that would better allow some TF's to look like other species (Frostwyrm, for instance).
Never

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah the ocean cyberpunk distopia sounds amazing, also cant wait to play 2077, that out of the way let me pitch another batch of my shitty ideas:

Now there was little said about the distopic world, but suppose the whole colony is a megapolis, which would have barely any food production(just local inner farms) as a result - shortages of food, mass import of that stuff and producing mostly illegal goods for export, - modified/selfmade weapons with no markings, drugs, slaves, mercs for hire, - shitload of people concentrated in small territory manifesting into a cradle of villainy, cutthroat business, riots, gangs everywhere with barely legal 'enforcement' (who are basically geared up mercs and killers working for the rulers of the place) only maintaining order in strategically sound places and giving 0 fucks about well being of people. While this hellhole is drowning in sin outside there are storms, hurricanes, tsunamis left and right the place is locked in hard with no option to establish 'water farming'.

How could such a place come to be? Suppose it was a penal colony of sorts with all the unwanted and broken being lobbed off there, - endless supply of people on small ammount of space becoming WaterSpacerock Kowloon 2.0 over the time and now its an important 'manufacturer' of goods, while officially there are no such things the deep rooted web of corruption created a booming business venture for many.

What would such a place have? Events firing off EVERY SQUARE TRAVERSED. Since there are a lot of people, suppose there are 100-200 events some are nonrepeatable while others are endless, be it some beggars asking for a quick coin, orphans trying to steal your equipment(without a fight), police arresting you on the spot for bullshit laws expecting a bribe (which acn become a small quest of its own you know - pay them off then investigate this, try to report it and get ignored, get thrown in prison, assault them and later get 'just dues' or get away scott free having become part of the corrupt underworld who knows its not up to me). The sort of thing you'd expect to see from such a shithole. Misery, no hope, no future, no help all bleak grey.

Suppose the probe fell into the ocean and no one is interested in delving the treacherous sea due to endless storms, whirlpools that come and go and wildlife of that place - due to such harsh weather the denizens of the sea would be hardened as fuck. Now you could have normal beasts just living there, understandable BUT WHAT IF say you come to the shore told to meet some 'contact' from sea dwellers and there is a dolphin with cybernetic eye or an eyepatch one fin is made out of some galvanized plastic-metallic alloy who is smoking a cigarette and has a wig resembling Plisken. Seeing you it flicks the cigarette on the ground with its flipper and says some one liner "You sure kept me waiting." but not as lame, this is where actual writers come on. Or just does the dolphin sounds as you stand there dumbfounded till your universal translator or w/e starts working.

Ok nvm all that lets move on to the next:

Suppose there is ANOTHER snow filled planet with serious negative temperatures, windstorms, hail, blizzards and the entire planet is Mountains - the place is used as a purely research facilities, - there is extremely low traffic of spaceships, all the supplies needed are more or less locally produced in labs, order and structure are key, the various facilities are connected by underground railways and thats where the problem begins - someone crashlands (possibly rival or player) disabling the connections between some facilities, maybe some test subjects get away or perhaps an experiment goes wrong because of this, maybe air filtration gets fucked possibilities are endless. To spice things up this place's 'communicator' with rest of the galaxy should be malfunctioning despite pristine conditions - due to specifics of the planet, making calling for help almost impossible, at the same time its not 'visible' for anyone not specifically looking for the planet. Suppose its the player who crashes and you cant get off the planet till you resolve the local issue because otherwise your ship cant be fixed *extreme weather conditions will actively disrupt any attempts to fix your ship yourselves*. And there might be a soft timer to get things done, if its your rival who crashed maybe you can save their ass and they'll be little less bitchy and or you could teamswap Feruze there, who knows. Once you resolve the local issue you might be thinking 'ok surely i can get the pod and be done with it now' HELL NO. The pod is hidden god fucking knows where on the planet, the locators are FUCKED - weather, shitload of metals and magnets all over fuck with any detectors making finding the probe a 'prospector simulator' of sorts where you'll be hiring teams and paying them for weeks/months (depending how many you contract) getting reports from time to time while you are doing something else. At some point when they find it if you were an ass to the hired people or they are just scumbags they might just sell the thing to your rival of which you wont know till later unless you manually show up to check at some point. Like they might give her a month + head start. Now i know the game doesnt track time like that and thats a GOOD THING, its just something for the realistic part of it - think of it as if you were the prospector - you got the thing, while X pays you Y wants it aswell why not get extras so you sell it and DONT tell your boss who keeps funding till he comes to check up on the progress personally. Now if the probe was to be pulled OUT of the planet you'd know so its physically still there. Imagine if you previously saved your cousin *if they crashlanded* they could just tell you how much of a scumbags your 3d party contractors are right after he/she takes the code. And if you didnt help out he/she will just go on his/her merry way cackling at you getting screwed by scumbag subcontractors.

Sure its a rought draft came up with it on the spot having seen the news wanted to share.
I am looking forward to new stuff and new crewmembers! Feel free to use or not use any of the ideas above, odds are you guys have something much better in mind! Can only fathom what glorious content was conceived.

Personally cant wait for more Amber, BestWulfe, Mitzi and personally hoping to see Verusha as crew, i know its not planned but i really dont see why not. Merc needs a job, no? Think about logistics, she is in bars nonstop at some point she will run out of money, why work for god knows who when you can be on reliable TSS Clownbus kicking names and taking ass!

Keep up the great work guys! <3
The ship crashes in some shithole desert planet because you were shot down by automated defence systems which 1) you dont detect 2) shouldnt be there 3) fry your electronics and you have no spares around, having not planned for this situation. The place isnt registered as habitable or even hospitable, sun is scorching everything, there is no water in sight, just deserts all across and sand getting in the engine, clothes, hair. Water is precious and finite at this point, something you never considered to be able to run out is suddenly a hazard due to condensation.
Your mission is 4 fold: 1) find the probe which IS somewhere here 2) fix the ship so you can go in and out of this place(at which point you will find out that defence system will prevent you leaving aswell) 3) find and deal with defence system 4) discover what the hell kind of place is this in the first place
What you have going against you: time, nature, hostile defence forces, agressive highly poisonous and acidic wildlife.
What you got going for you: turns out your ship is not the only one - discover whole graveyards of vessels and learn what happened to them, they are one of the possibilities to fix your ship + discover treasures untold, buried tens of thousands of suns ago.
Discover underground tunnels devoid of life, solve the mystery of what transpired and what hidden treasure is buried here.
I would imagine players being able to salvage ships + AuDF weapons and parts. This is where having a lot of crew comes in handy - even if some dont have specific talents extra hands do help salvage faster.
Planet all about exploration, basically no extra NPCs introduced but instead it could focus on interactions between PC and companions having unique context sensitive scenes.
Maybe once all is dealt with players can open up a salvaging port there.

Fuck that here is a better one: a planet where once you step outside a seemingly infinite smells sounds and colors you havent seen before slowly pass before you like they were there all along, interchanging, dancing all natural, forms are deformed and changed, you think of an object and it appears, flows exists and not a figment of mind and reality, - from nothing into something idea shapes form, everchanging never complete endlessly flawed and perfect a mirriad reflections of it and oneself in every object.
Imagine a place where thoughts, desires take form should one will it an extremely happy place for both space and time would be shapable, and relativistic a meter turned a killometer yet remaining same, a flower withering can will itself to full bloom reversing everything done, a place with no need, the TRUE freedom unfettered by anything, not even breathing is needed.

A place of journey into oneself and dance with the mind of others just think what kind stuff your companions might be desiring. You can see it it all... but whats that? You were on a mission, why cant you just will in the probe? Turns out local vegetation is basically dumping endless ammount of its own produced drugs into the atmosphere, so anyone walkig without hazmat suit with internal filtration gets affected. You may or may not find this information prior to arriving. I can easily see the crops being harvestable in a small box to be used like an incense for an encounter with specific companion or self, its basically hard drugs with no addiction or negative health debuff.

Damn it none of this are usable. Oh well maybe some other day i'll have neat ideas :3

Last edited:
Reactions: Serrated seat

Liz the Lizardfolk

Feb 7, 2018
Something I'd love to see (and considered making) is another hardlight upgrade module, this time for swimwear. I was thinking it'd be a combination of hardware and software that would water-proof the hardlight garments to function unhindered in water (be it natural, distilled, chlorinated, etc.). Additionally, for the hardlight thong, jockstrap, bra, and shirt it would give them the "swimwear" tag. Finally (and this is the part that makes me uncertain of making it myself), if wearing both upper and lower hardlight anti-grav undergarments, the player can link their systems to reshape them into different swimsuits, such as various bikinis, trunks, and one-piece swimsuits (sling-bikini?), some of which are only just barely modest enough to allow the wearer in public places (such as Tavros Station) without counting as full on nudity (but probably giving exhibition level at the same rate nudity would).

Likewise, it'd also be cool if (as another, separate upgrade module) you could add savicite to the systems of your hardlight garments to increase the wearer's minimum lust until it's at or above 33 (so the wearer is always ready to go) and with the hardlight anti-grave garments change their color to savicite-green (maybe toggleable like the dildos; blue when off, savicite-green when on?). I personally think these would be pretty cool; the very concept of the hardlight equipment is just perfect in my mind.

Sep 1, 2019
As vanilla as this sounds considering the wide variety of options and choices the game has to offer but, a bit more of a romantic style feature set or dedication would be amazing (Totally optional tho, maybe like a "experimental mode" almost) I don't know truthfully. I'm no developer, coder or artist, and at best a poor write so I'm just a quiet lurker who loves this game to bits and wishes to simply experience all this wonderful community and game has to offer.

A bit more clarification after reading this over and realizing its quite murky waters in terms of description, Simply a few additions to pre-existing characters (perhaps using template paragraphs/pages of text for easier times)
or impregnation with some characters like paige or a few others would simply be wonderful. but hey, im a bit tipsy and ramblin

gl hf

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Yes, there's nothing like a vague post to really help inspire writers to revisit characters.

Reactions: sumgai

wallysquid93

Feb 21, 2019
Marriage maybe? I have a feeling that would be alot to ask in this stage though especially with the amount of characters in the game. Currently you can marry one person in the game but I feel it would be pretty neat to have some options. There are some pretty wholesome moments in this game that make me feel like marriage would be the best thing to top off those moments.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I mean, most characters are either poly or okay with you being poly.

The only way I think an actual marriage would work is if it were post-game.

Is there an example of a poly-marriage in universe? I know the Dorna's are in an open marriage, but that's not the same.

Last edited:

wallysquid93

Feb 21, 2019
I never really viewed marriage as endgame. I mean you could marry and that character is moved to the nursery, stay at home husbands and wives exist. Then there is the thought of what use that would be? I think maybe giving them a mechanic that would make them beneficial to make them worth coming back too every now and then would solve that... but I have no idea what would give players a reason to go back.

Reactions: Kurome and gena138

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Especially considering that most of the people you sleep with are pretty young, doubly so given that your dad scrambled his DNA and still managed to make it to 200, I doubt most characters would want to settle down. Hell, Ciaran is the most likely, and already was a house husband, and I doubt even he would do it.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I never really viewed marriage as endgame. I mean you could marry and that character is moved to the nursery, stay at home husbands and wives exist. Then there is the thought of what use that would be? I think maybe giving them a mechanic that would make them beneficial to make them worth coming back too every now and then would solve that... but I have no idea what would give players a reason to go back.

While there are several characters many of us might wish our Steele's could marry, from a realistic standpoint, it's very much endgame material. Not least of which is the fact that you have a quest to finish - when you own Steeletech, then you can move your partner into more luxurious spacing. I mean, come on, you can't think that a room above a screaming nursery is going to be an ideal place to start a marriage? Especially if you're asking someone to leave their home, like New Texas, to stay in a one room apartment on a space station.

From a storytelling point of view, most of the characters you meet have no opinion about marriage, and the ones who do might have their eyes on someone else or have different ideas about what they want. For example, while Anno isn't opposed to the idea of marriage, she's very much the definition of an open relationship. She's got two lovers, Kaede and Captain Steele, and she's happy to have random hookups in whatever port of call the ship makes.

Then you look at Kaede and while she's happy to be in a relationship with Steele and has various hookups on different planets, when it comes to the idea of putting a ring on it, it's pretty much Anno she has eyes on.

But more importantly, marriage is one of those ideas that sounds good on paper but would require a lot of work from the different writers to make it work. And bear in mind that some of them no longer write for the game. And some might not want any of their characters to get married.