CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8v2 for CoC 1.0.2)

Hardmix898

Aug 26, 2015
Hidden Cave dream quest still not finished - I think in 0.8n version it would be completed.

Deep Ocean is not yet open for exploration.

And afrter wait bit moree than day for mobile i think i should just push out 0.8m3 out.
Is the Hidden cave dream and Jade Talisman done yet?

OldHickory

Jun 27, 2018
I feel as though I'm missing something regarding Alvina.
Followed the directions in the change log, up to beating up Zetaz and meeting her in the mountains another time, and just am not running into her in the Blight Ridge.
Killed the Hero Slayer and all that, but the only quest NPC I keep meeting there is Siegwierd.

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
I feel as though I'm missing something regarding Alvina.
Followed the directions in the change log, up to beating up Zetaz and meeting her in the mountains another time, and just am not running into her in the Blight Ridge.
Killed the Hero Slayer and all that, but the only quest NPC I keep meeting there is Siegwierd.

you need to get a CLEAR in Zetaz dungeon, to do that you need to kill off the platn and get the rapier AND heal the fairy using pure honey as well as resolve the case of the demon merchant in there

OldHickory

Jun 27, 2018
you need to get a CLEAR in Zetaz dungeon, to do that you need to kill off the platn and get the rapier AND heal the fairy using pure honey as well as resolve the case of the demon merchant in there
Understood
Actually kinda forgot the plant existed.
No need to go to its room when the character doesn't need a sword.

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
What Lethite works with Alvinas advanced studies? I tried literally everything I could think of yet the button is disabled. 10 soulgems 5 lust drafts and a powerful lethite. Is that not the one from Marae?
I fail to get that.

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
There is a coding issue with Alvina's advanced study where it is impossible to start.

The check for Advanced Training step 2 overrides the check for step 1.
So the button for step 2 is shown instead of step 1.

And step 2 cannot be started until after you've finished step 1.

The code needs to be:
If("Advanced Study < 2")
else if ("Advanced Study = 2")
else...

Code:
if (player.hasStatusEffect(StatusEffects.AlvinaTraining)) addButtonDisabled(10, "Study", "You already completed basic Study.");
    else addButton(10, "Study", alvinaCampStudy);
    if (player.hasStatusEffect(StatusEffects.AlvinaTraining) && player.statusEffectv1(StatusEffects.AlvinaTraining2) < 2) addButton(11, "Advanced Study", alvinaCampAdvancedStudy);
    if (player.hasStatusEffect(StatusEffects.AlvinaTraining) && player.statusEffectv1(StatusEffects.AlvinaTraining2) == 2 && player.hasItem(useables.AMETIST, 1) && player.hasItem(consumables.L_DRAFT, 5) && player.hasItem(useables.SOULGEM, 10) && (player.hasKeyItem("Marae's Lethicite") >= 0 || player.hasKeyItem("Stone Statue Lethicite") >= 0)) addButton(11, "Advanced Study", alvinaCampAdvancedStudy);
    else addButtonDisabled(11, "Advanced Study", "You need to gather a flawless Amethyst necklace, five lust drafts, ten soul gems, and a piece of very powerful Lethicite before you can progress.");
    if (player.statusEffectv1(StatusEffects.AlvinaTraining2) == 3) {
        if (player.hasKeyItem("Siegweird holy symbol") >= 0) addButton(11, "Advanced Study", alvinaCampAdvancedStudy);
        else addButtonDisabled(11, "Advanced Study", "(NYI) You ned to go kill certain annoying pladin in Blight Ridge.");
    }
    if (player.statusEffectv1(StatusEffects.AlvinaTraining2) == 4) addButtonDisabled(11, "Advanced Study", "You already completed advanced Study.");
    addButton(14, "Back", camp.campFollowers);

Last edited:

BITFenrir

Apr 10, 2017
What Lethite works with Alvinas advanced studies? I tried literally everything I could think of yet the button is disabled. 10 soulgems 5 lust drafts and a powerful lethite. Is that not the one from Marae?
I fail to get that.
Same problem here...

ShanicX

May 13, 2018
I fail to get that.
Same problem here...

Lack Ametist

Is Ametist (Hidden Cave Dungeon (no remember other place)) , 10 soulgems, 5 lust drafts and Marae Lethicite (parcial? possibly use all) or Stone Statue Lethicite

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
I have the amulet of course as well. But no use it might indeed a wrong flag and unsolvable requrement as Voidot said.

ShanicX

May 13, 2018
I have the amulet of course as well. But no use it might indeed a wrong flag and unsolvable requrement as Voidot said.

Ametist (Flawless Amethyst necklace) is Dungeon Hidden Cave First floor item (only place?), "Crate 1" first item, is inventory item not key item

ShanicX

May 13, 2018
Elf player use Goblin Mech Alpha

"No way your going into this mechanical abomination. Your an elf and as such you have a natural disgust of technology, not to mention the claustrophobia."

Its serious? that's the big difference between the champion and the others.
Champ gain skills, few limitations and no mentality change (except bro drew and bimbo liquer)
Example: No gain minotaur inability to mastubate and/or brute personality but gain strength of one

BITFenrir

Apr 10, 2017
Lack Ametist

Is Ametist (Hidden Cave Dungeon (no remember other place)) , 10 soulgems, 5 lust drafts and Marae Lethicite (parcial? possibly use all) or Stone Statue Lethicite

Right, but I have the amethist too, I think I'm gonna try a NG+ to steal the Lethicite from Marae instead of obtaining it by defeating her

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
I already did that its the order.
you CAN force the scenes with the debugger wand and after the second training all my items were viable and accepted.
It literally just asks for the 2 scenes before which were never triggered. Darn. :p

Forcing all did work 99% the only think that did not work was Alvina leaving the camp.
So technically doable but better wait for a small patch in case any flags are forgotten in forcing the scene. (like her leaving)

ShanicX

May 13, 2018
Are 4 parts in advanced traning
First, full corruption (100)
Second, High Demon score or Devil score, no genderless
Third, Items
Forth, Quest slain paladin

Third part is bugged, bad coded?

Unrelated
Goblin workshop for machined sword is badly coded (?) you get machinist googles instead of the sword (0.8n)

Last edited:

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
@Master roshi

There may not be an android version yet. But that just means you might get a version that has all the flaws we found already patched out.
So yes waiting sucks, but it will be better game experience.

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
There is a coding issue with Alvina's advanced study where it is impossible to start.

The check for Advanced Training step 2 overrides the check for step 1.
So the button for step 2 is shown instead of step 1.

And step 2 cannot be started until after you've finished step 1.

The code needs to be:
If("Advanced Study < 2")
else if ("Advanced Study = 2")
else...

Code:
if (player.hasStatusEffect(StatusEffects.AlvinaTraining)) addButtonDisabled(10, "Study", "You already completed basic Study.");
    else addButton(10, "Study", alvinaCampStudy);
    if (player.hasStatusEffect(StatusEffects.AlvinaTraining) && player.statusEffectv1(StatusEffects.AlvinaTraining2) < 2) addButton(11, "Advanced Study", alvinaCampAdvancedStudy);
    if (player.hasStatusEffect(StatusEffects.AlvinaTraining) && player.statusEffectv1(StatusEffects.AlvinaTraining2) == 2 && player.hasItem(useables.AMETIST, 1) && player.hasItem(consumables.L_DRAFT, 5) && player.hasItem(useables.SOULGEM, 10) && (player.hasKeyItem("Marae's Lethicite") >= 0 || player.hasKeyItem("Stone Statue Lethicite") >= 0)) addButton(11, "Advanced Study", alvinaCampAdvancedStudy);
    else addButtonDisabled(11, "Advanced Study", "You need to gather a flawless Amethyst necklace, five lust drafts, ten soul gems, and a piece of very powerful Lethicite before you can progress.");
    if (player.statusEffectv1(StatusEffects.AlvinaTraining2) == 3) {
        if (player.hasKeyItem("Siegweird holy symbol") >= 0) addButton(11, "Advanced Study", alvinaCampAdvancedStudy);
        else addButtonDisabled(11, "Advanced Study", "(NYI) You ned to go kill certain annoying pladin in Blight Ridge.");
    }
    if (player.statusEffectv1(StatusEffects.AlvinaTraining2) == 4) addButtonDisabled(11, "Advanced Study", "You already completed advanced Study.");
    addButton(14, "Back", camp.campFollowers);

Is there a way you could edit it and release a "patch," at least until Ormael patches the bug? I would like to see what the scenes are in Alvina's training sessions, but I'm worried that using something like the debug wand will break the progression.

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
Is there a way you could edit it and release a "patch," at least until Ormael patches the bug? I would like to see what the scenes are in Alvina's training sessions, but I'm worried that using something like the debug wand will break the progression.

Unfortunately not.

Although i am good at reading and finding the bugs in code, i've never used github as a developer and know nothing about compiling .swf files.
I've created a pull request with the fix, but it'll be up to Ormael to merge and compile it.

Last edited:

tavi3320

Mar 23, 2019
So am i the only one that gets bold letters after a while when playing the game and by that i mean every single piece of text is bolded making it hard to know if someones talking, something big is happening, or just a description of what they are doing also if its a original CoC bug fuk because im an idiot that does not know a dam thing about the game and just want to play without this fucking problem

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
So am i the only one that gets bold letters after a while when playing the game and by that i mean every single piece of text is bolded making it hard to know if someones talking, something big is happening, or just a description of what they are doing also if its a original CoC bug fuk because im an idiot that does not know a dam thing about the game and just want to play without this fucking problem

It's an issue with some lines of dialogue I believe. Talking to the behemoth about yourself will always result in everything becoming italicized in my experience.

tavi3320

Mar 23, 2019
It's an issue with some lines of dialogue I believe. Talking to the behemoth about yourself will always result in everything becoming italicized in my experience.
does it happen randomly like when your fighting or when you leave the game playing then come back an hour later and then hit a button and it does that bold letters thing because it does for me and im getting really sick of having to save and re-open the game cause thats what happens to me it happens randomly without me doing anything strange other then pressing buttons so that it goes faster

Arcane Howitzer

Jan 8, 2016
does it happen randomly like when your fighting or when you leave the game playing then come back an hour later and then hit a button and it does that bold letters thing because it does for me and im getting really sick of having to save and re-open the game cause thats what happens to me it happens randomly without me doing anything strange other then pressing buttons so that it goes faster
It happens due to formatting errors in specific scenes, like the afore-mentioned talking about yourself with the Behemoth, or trying to give sickly-lizard-guy-whose-name-eludes-me medicine without actually having any of said medicine on you. If it happens, make a note of what you were doing and try to avoid it in the future, and maybe mention it here so it can get patched out.

Seraph1557

Mar 14, 2016
Just a quick question about Alvina... So I have the amethyst necklace, the lust draft, and the lethicite, but where do I get the soul gems? I can't find anything.

Seraph1557

Mar 14, 2016
Whoops! Nevermind, answered my own question. I didn't realize the soul gem was the same one from the gargoyle quest. Still, 10 of those is gonna be expensive...
So for anybody as confused as I was, here's what you need: 5 lust drafts (easy to get), 1 flawless amethyst necklace (from the hidden cave with the dragon boy), 10 soul gems (learn how to make in Zetaz' lair on 2nd visit, then have Evangeline make them) and... somebody's lethicite. Not sure whose, I got most of them in one playthrough.

Edit: Even with the stuff, still won't trigger. I dunno much about coding but I guess it's a broken flag somewhere? Playing as a demon with 100 corruption, and female, so...? no wonky racial scores either

Last edited:

Revonero

Apr 15, 2019
Think anyone here can give me a full guide on how to recruit all the mod NPC followers/lovers/slaves? I swear, many of the names I see pop up here I have never encountered.
Also how the heck do you even get soul gems?

Reactions: Zatrian

OldHickory

Jun 27, 2018
Regarding the soul gems and all that needed for Alvina's whatnot, where exactly does the spring water come from?
Kinda interested in trying out the gargoyle thing.
There's not really an intuitive place that springs to mind for it.