Back and want to start a game

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Hey Scarves, what panties is Sindiana wearing? Cause I'm pretty sure Ansil got an eyeful lol

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
I just wanted to run this by everyone... I was thinking that maybe Ansil has been with the party the entire time but he was always invisible but only Sindiana ever saw him because he kept casting invisibilty... Just thought that it would be funny and interesting as well as explain why he was at Lethice's lair at the same time as everyone else as well as fit in to why Sindiana referred Ansil being a part of the old gang as well.

Last edited:

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Thing is invisibility drops whenever you cast a attack or something. Greater invisibility is the one where you can attack and stay invis

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
True... but we are at fifth level... I mean if we were fifth level the entire time then he could’ve had an invocation that allowed him to be invisible in shadows but o can’t think of a reason he doesn’t hav it now because you can only change them when you level up. The prerequisite for the shadow thing is 5th levelA Also funny enough warlock do get invisibility but not greater invisibility which is kinda weird

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Hey Malice i have a question because of how the campaign is set up. Does charm person or charm monster apply to the people of the world. Cos pretty much most are monstergirls/guys. Or is it like... the more humanoid ones are person and less humanoid are monster

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Hey guys, just as a heads up, I'm going to be gone from this friday (the 19th) to next friday (the 26th). I'm probably going to have Diavolo leave in my post tomorrow. If I don't post tomorrow, then I was just going to have him look for an inn or tavern.

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
I rolled a 6 on the first con saw against the first attack and a 22 on the con save for the second attack... what happens?

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Heh its a good doggo and to be fair im playing a enchantress soo... ye. Her getting everything her way is the way she wants it

Last edited:

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Here seem to be character objectives objectives so far:
Ansil: Fuck the dog
Sindiana: Fuck the dog
Ashar: Fuck the snake
Tarykym: Get fat stacks of gold
Diavolo: Purge

Not the weirdest party objectives that I've seen either.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Hey, I’m new here and wondering if I can join.

Also, do I need to have an account on Roll20 or no?

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Duno its up to the DM but i dont think you can cos we started and yea you need roll20

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Hello Hero. Do you have a character idea in mind? And Roll20 is just for rolling dice

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Not yet, but I’m thinking about it.

Should I just give you the name, gender, race, background, class, and personality, or should I do more?

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
That would be nice. Also just keep in mind that the rest of the party as a history so you would be a new member for the group.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Okay, here’s my idea for a character:

Name: Brekka Blackaxe

Race: Dwarf

Class: Cleric (War)

Background: Acolyte of Armok

Personality: A follower of Armok, Brekka believes that blood must flow in order to work the wheels of the world, and that conflict is necessary for existence. She is a stubborn person, and unwavering in her faith, despite its lack of popularity for obvious reasons.

She views all the other gods as lesser to her own, and often judges them on how closely they resemble her own. Whenever she has the opportunity to, she will attempt to piss off the followers of other gods, attempting to start a religious fight so she can gain more favor from her god.

How’s this?

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
I can see thins ending in a hate fuck between the paladin and the cleric

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
I can see thins ending in a hate fuck between the paladin and the cleric
Maybe, although I was thinking of giving my cleric facial hair, since she’s a dwarf.

Also, what do you thinking of the reference I made?