Reactions: ChromaTaphore
A

Athena

i wish there was more small quest and things to do
test an experimental lactation-enhancing drug on new texas, results may vary
deliver a pizza for a very minuscule amount of credits
kiss babies as a publicity stunt
etc etc

...Do people even deliver pizzas in TitSverse? I feel like that would be the first thing to get taken over by automation the moment robots become affordable and reliable, and we've already seen robots in other parts of the food industry. Now I'm genuinely curious if its ever been mentioned before...

Either way, I feel like all of those examples would only make sense within a larger context. Like, why would Steele be kissing babies for publicity? What publicity? They aren't trying to run for president, last I checked. What would the player get out of that? It would need to be part of a larger quest or minigame, IMO. Or at least to impress a specific character or group of characters, and therefore could potentially get in bed with.

Just saying.

A

Athena

aren't we an intergalactic semi-famous almost corporation owner?

Who is trying to earn their inheretance through an elaborate scavenger hunt, yes.

Anyways, I was just trying to say that I can easily think of ways that those could tie into larger chunks of content instead of being smaller, self-contained scenes. Smaller scenes are still good, as long as their worthwhile on their own, though.

On that note, I would love it if we had a few more random town events, like finding Kaede on New Texas, or the Gold Myr Orgy on Myrellion. Though, I guess ExtraMeet kind of fills that niche.

Reactions: Crablord

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
...Do people even deliver pizzas in TitSverse? I feel like that would be the first thing to get taken over by automation the moment robots become affordable and reliable, and we've already seen robots in other parts of the food industry. Now I'm genuinely curious if its ever been mentioned before...
I had a deliveryperson show up mid-sex as a little thing in some content

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
still hoping for an option to de-dick Amber. or at least introduce a non-herm female taur as a crewmember. as far as i know, she's the only taur other then the seigewulfs that you can recruit into joining you. the only organic one at the very least.

Reactions: Athena and Crablord

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Glasses. Even they're purely decorative. So far, the Sexy Librarian Costume is only place they can be found, and you have save edit that one in. Surely they could be added as an Accessory?
since this is a futuristic setting i can definitely see some tony-stark type glasses that give higher aim or shields, just so its not entirely for cosmetics

JVR

Sep 2, 2018
since this is a futuristic setting i can definitely see some tony-stark type glasses that give higher aim or shields, just so its not entirely for cosmetics
Ok, sure. Throw on a +1 to Aim or something. I'd be happy to just to have them for wardrobe reasons.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I wonder what’s going on with the amara expansion?

Wsan and William were both kind enough to offer their aid in writing Ardia, so I'm writing that first.

I wouldn't really call it an 'expansion' Amara's getting. Just an extra scene or two.

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
Glasses. Even they're purely decorative. So far, the Sexy Librarian Costume is only place they can be found, and you have save edit that one in. Surely they could be added as an Accessory?
Nerrassa sells some goggles that protect from blindness, that's the closest thing you have.

Speaking of glasses, we need a crew member with glasses.

Last edited:

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Wsan and William were both kind enough to offer their aid in writing Ardia, so I'm writing that first.

I wouldn't really call it an 'expansion' Amara's getting. Just an extra scene or two.

I read somewhere that there’s gonna be like joinable faction or something, and that there would be a important decision that the player makes

Also, is there plans on introducing kaede and Astra to one another?, and maybe they find out that that their mother/sire is a pirate?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I read somewhere that there’s gonna be like joinable faction or something, and that there would be a important decision that the player makes

You read wrong.

Also, is there plans on introducing kaede and Astra to one another?, and maybe they find out that that their mother/sire is a pirate?

No plans at the moment.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Djinn

Jul 20, 2019
Participating as a Jockey in the Taur races on Uveto.
I've been looking to see if this sort of thing has content. Other than Jerynn there really isn't anything with PCs suspended under a taur that I've found, and the main reason I even made an account was considering writing some content in the stadium for jockey PCs.

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
I don't know if this is in the works or not but it would be kind of cool to have space bounties that you can peruse that would lead to boss battles of increasing difficulty.
There might be an option to ship them to Gastigoth

Reactions: Raskputin

SomeBodyOnceToldMe

Jul 20, 2019
Im not sure if someone already posted this, or if theyre going to address this, but if not it'd be awesome if there was a dom mode for the non-bimbo version, because i really love the look of the combat version. And itd be really great if theres an option to turn off the ovilcum or impregnation from siegwulfe similar to how sera has a turn off sterilex. while i love the being able to get impregnated, id just like to not to be impregnated 24/7. Hopefully these changes arent to hard to implement. to me its just some appearance changes and what not but im probably wrong.

4ky

May 6, 2018
I would like to see more scenes encouraging abstinence and piety. Or punishing is not so important. At least some attention. Staying virgin in this hell is quite difficult. Probably this achievement which needs to be paid a little more attention than a line of characteristics. At least in some sexy scenes where it is taken. I mean, the choice to refuse kill \ sex \ drink is a fundamental feature of the Fenoxo games, for which I greatly respect them. But only the "Yes" ansver is being worked out.
And of course more tuning and customization of the ship, which became our home. Sorry if I repeat, I did not read all 220 pages.

Reactions: mineblock

TayJK

May 19, 2017
More general then specific, but I love when characters, particularly crew members, acknowledge the existence of other characters. For example, asking Pexiga about the other crew members or seeing Anno and Kase hanging out at a bar. It really helps makes the universe as completely interconnected.

I would also love more scenes of spending time with my kids, particularly those that aren't even currently acknowledged as being in the nursery outside of lists of the inhabitants.

On the Nursery, more Briget content please. I remember when Adj first posted his depiction of Briget, he had a pregnant variant of her bust. Can we get that please?