Warning to new players

BeardedWolf

Jul 18, 2019
DON'T buy ship upgrades or new ships. They game will glitch and keep demanding you don't have adequate space for your crew no matter your crew size. So, this will, effectively end your game 'cause you can't fly anywhere.

Reactions: sevlina

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Then why haven't you reported this as a bug?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
What build are you running? I just rolled up a new character in 0.8.008 (HEHE BOOBS) and sucked enough dick to buy a Spearhead. Got in and traveled to Mhenga without any problems.

Attachments

• MOOF - 28 days.tits
    155.6 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Crablord

river_song25

May 12, 2016
DON'T buy ship upgrades or new ships. They game will glitch and keep demanding you don't have adequate space for your crew no matter your crew size. So, this will, effectively end your game 'cause you can't fly anywhere.
Just use the clowncar cheat in one of the local hospitals in the game, to completely bypass the crew size requirement on the ships. *lol* as long as its activated you won't have the problem you are talking about.

Reactions: sevlina

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Exactly. on pc you can input them on any screen, however your keystrokes may cause Steele to take some unwanted actions. That said, if you enter them on the codex screen, it eliminates that problem.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Or, and here's a crazy idea, if you're on PC, hold down shift as you enter the codes and Steele doesn't take any action.

Reactions: Keet

Chase

May 13, 2016
Modules and crew space is shared, it isn't spelled out anywhere (or I skimmed over it), but all you need to do is remove some upgrade/weapon modules to get your crew space back.

Yes, that's right, weapons are also modules, but you are additionally limited by the ships hard points on how many you can have.

BeardedWolf

Jul 18, 2019
Just use the clowncar cheat in one of the local hospitals in the game, to completely bypass the crew size requirement on the ships. *lol* as long as its activated you won't have the problem you are talking about.

This is what I ended up doing. Thanks.