Run's submission hub. [In Limbo.]

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Hey, I'm run. I'm going to drop my projects here. I will be posting updates on said projects here as well.

My current project [None.]
Limbo status is a new thing it basically means I'm not actively practicing my writing, sure I'm doing some things here and there but I doubt I'll post a project here anytime soon.

Shit worth a damn.
Edit credit to Wsan without him it wouldn't have worked out:
Tail wack attack.
Rings Redux.
Minor co-creation with Balaknightfang. Collar of submission.

Last edited:
Reactions: Senera2000

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Current update. The npc's combat stuff is done (for now) edits will most likely be needed.
P.S I forgot to put my events i'm waiting for review on the top thread, sorry.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Wow first loss scene is done. If the document is hard to read sorry. Rough draft at least. (by rough i mean unedited grammar errors are a plenty. Once all my smut scenes are complete i will do one final look over for grammar errors parser errors ect.)

Reactions: Eastin

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Scenes that are planned for victory: Anal, Tit suck and jerk, and fucking her vag. Next update will most likely come when done.

Last edited:

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
AC broken. Hot af atm, my progress is slow, i hoped to get the anal scene done by the end of the week. Overall sad about my lack of progress.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Well update on the anal scene. So since i'm new to writing my apologies if it turns out bad. But here's my plan, the variants will be Tight fucking, Loose, and gaping for the size crowds. Each scene will have some similarities, but i plan to do my best for each. I do hope you all enjoy the end product. Update on an update: The scene is turning out good but bigger than i expected.

Last edited:

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
So some news. I have began work on the third scene, while the second scene is considered done, I just might go back to add a bit. Also some future plans: After this Npc is fully complete edits and all. I plan to start work on a few smut scenes for tits. For what smut scenes fail to make it in when the next round of submissions come will most likely be redone. Hope you all enjoy.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Last scene question. I have two thoughts about a new scene. Tit fuck or Suck and jerk I will leave it to a poll.
Note: The scene that does not make it will most likely be in an expac.
Poll results 19 people voted: 11 votes for tit fuck, and 8 for Titty suck and jerk.
Tit fuck will be the next and final scene I make for this Npc.
Until the expac at least.

Last edited:

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Update time. The vag scene is basically done. By the time time of writing this post I only have the cum variants to write. At the time this npc clocks in at around 6862 words. I know, that's not much compared to other writers but I'm happy with it. The Seed shapers base content is meant for her to be a combat encounter. If she gets in I plan on making an expac for her.

Senera2000

Oct 19, 2016
The Seed shaper is looking pretty nice.
I do like my Dommy herms.

Reactions: runingman69

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Vag fuck is done. TiT fuck is the last scene to do before I get some feedback and put the final edits to it.

Edit: So, holy crap the tit fuck scene might be done tonight. Turns out I flew passed my planned minimum of 200 words a day and got to over 800 so... Ya good news.

Last edited:

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
All scenes are complete. I will go over and show my friends for feedback. It clocks in at a total of around 8k words. Just have some edits to do then I will submit it.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Is everything okay?

Reactions: HenchM

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Update time. When the time comes I will re-write or rework my events. Two things I made got in thanks to @Wsan and their generous edits. They will get in when coded. Next time I post here I hope to have some good content for you all. (Stuff that got in btw: Rings event and a new tail attack.) Thanks again for all the advice Wsan.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
I have been reading and learning this month, I plan to redo my failed smut scenes first. News on The Seedshaper: I'm not sure if I will try and fix or redo her. I did have plans but I'm not sure it will work it. I really have no Idea on where I would put her anymore. I still have a great deal of work to do regarding sentence structure, and parser's.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Small update. Hello, it's been a few weeks. I've still been practicing and what not but this is not just a minor personal update. No I bring news of a future project and some details. Koko the cat girl from the Rings event will be getting a minor expac when I get around to it. (Hopefully before 2020 but I'll see.) What will this entail? Glad you asked. I plan to make a few talk scenes for her and of course a smut scene or 3. Koko will also be getting a name change for "plot reasons." After speaking to a trusted pier I was told the notice in my writing has became noticeable better by a decent margin. So I'm on the right track. For the few that did enjoy my work I'm glad I brought some smutty wonder to your life's if only brief. If I'm not posting here until after the holidays well I hope you have some safe ones.

Reactions: OofS and Senera2000

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Small update. Hello, it's been a few weeks. I've still been practicing and what not but this is not just a minor personal update. No I bring news of a future project and some details. Koko the cat girl from the Rings event will be getting a minor expac when I get around to it. (Hopefully before 2020 but I'll see.) What will this entail? Glad you asked. I plan to make a few talk scenes for her and of course a smut scene or 3. Koko will also be getting a name change for "plot reasons." After speaking to a trusted pier I was told the notice in my writing has became noticeable better by a decent margin. So I'm on the right track. For the few that did enjoy my work I'm glad I brought some smutty wonder to your life's if only brief. If I'm not posting here until after the holidays well I hope you have some safe ones.

Haven’t met Koko yet, but I’ll definitely check her out tomorrow. Keep up the good work :)

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Well update on the dream. I seem to have shot myself in the foot with this one. (Metaphorically speaking.) The parody of the dream which is based off of the 'The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe.' Is very much poetry and I really lack the skills to make poetry and prose work together. Either way it was fun practice! Thanks all to helped with edits.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Update. A friend and I are going back to look at the seedshaper a npc which is hopefully salvageable. This thread has been really inactive sorry about that I've been putting most of my creative efforts into art studies. I'm not sure if anything will come of this redo of my early work but I've had plenty of failures in writing thus far, so it's no big deal if it fails again. Anyway have a nice night.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
So a small thing I made which needs edits in grammar and what not cause I've gotten more rusty then I've thought. It's a follow up to the rings even that I hope give some form of closure to the character Koko. I get that she's a minor npc with a few lines only but it's something I wanted to do. So edits needed and suggestions are welcome as always.

Last edited:

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Last edited:

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
af1f98fb32362a16e3c432fd5a4cd61b.png
Koko wrap up event in! Thanks again to Wsan for the help.

Last edited: