Sooo I kinda made a 1-page RPG...

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Hello party people,
So this is something I kinda debated sharing, I just whipped it up the other day on a lark, partly I think to challenge myself, but also maybe in the vague hopes of getting back into eRP and using it with a partner or two.
But when I was done, I kinda just didn't know what to do with it. I thought about just letting it rot on my hard-drive, but in light of the fact that the last time I made an eRP rules hack for a game it helped spawn an ongoing group RP that still appears to be alive and kicking, I figured, what the hell. If one other person derives joy from this I guess it's worth sharing.

So it's pretty simple stuff, like it says on the tin I went for a 1-page RPG as a sort of self imposed challenge, but also in the interest of accessibility and minimalism. This is just kind of a basic first step, feel free to tweak or hack it to your hearts content. If anybody is curious about some of the design choices I made or has clarifying questions feel free to continue the discussion. Likewise if any body has any neat ideas for rules supplements like an extra alignment axis, sample quirks with attached mechanics, or alternate combat rules feel free to chime in, like I kinda already said its just a first draft.

And just as a sort of last aside I did not include an image credit on the page but not for lack of trying, if anybody knows the name of the artist who did the splash image I used in the bottom right hand corner please let me know & I'll 'Print' a new PDF crediting them. I doubt they'd find my use of their work distasteful but if so I apologize.

Attachments

• HERM-ERPG-2019.pdf
    80.8 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: Savin

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I'm a bit confused. You said RPG but it looks like just a score sheet for ERP.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Well its part empty-character sheet part rules. So a 'role-playing-game' in the sense that it is a set of rules specifically for erotic role play.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
I like the system you have set up. This would make for really interesting 1v1 or even multiple people sessions. If you have two DOM personalities they can duke it out to see who takes charge with a legit system instead of just whining.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Thanks, I like how normal Table-Top RPGs are designed to prevent mary-sues or god-modding, but using something as rules dense as D&D is frankly a lot of work for people looking to squeeze in 20+ min of Jilling off. So I wanted it to be accessible & rules light.

You'll have to let me know if you get any use out of it. It's really only a rough draft so any feedback or data from the community would be much appreciated.