freeing orcs' slaves

Decanter

Aug 27, 2015
During the Right of Conquest quest, I had the option to try freeing the orc tribe's slaves while I was sneaking toward the chief's tent. However, the text implied that I'd "do more harm than good as things are" if I did that, so I decided to wait. Now I'm Arona's honored mate and so forth, but the option to free the slaves seems gone.

Did I miss something here, or is the text just misleading?

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
During the quest, you can go back to Pavo to get them weapons. Then you can free them and give them a proper fighting chance

kaleemmcintyre

Apr 3, 2018
Planet Earth
www.furaffinity.net
About Pavo:

If you are an Orc when you enter into the camp you can completely bypass him and the disguise he offers, but after you deal with the chieftain he still ends up in the slave pen.

Is he supposed to have extra content later on or something?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
About Pavo:

If you are an Orc when you enter into the camp you can completely bypass him and the disguise he offers, but after you deal with the chieftain he still ends up in the slave pen.

Is he supposed to have extra content later on or something?

No. He's going to be replaced by a new orc smith Tobs wrote.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Minor addendum: he may get content, but not as a smith. Hugs has expressed interest in writing content for Pavo; since you're buds with Arona, you can just ask her for him.

StairFacts

May 5, 2017
www.furaffinity.net
Piggybacking off of this thread as I was stumped on how to free the slaves successfully myself until now, is there any reward (or a planned reward) for setting the slaves free?