William's Wall

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Obviously you have sinned against RNGesus.

William., I finally got out of my -140k hole with Roo to over 500k in winnings. The amount of save scumming per session would have gotten me my legs broke if this was Vegas...

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
Wait, I just remembered Fen's NPC submission hold.
Did Bianca, I guess, make it before NPCs were put in hold?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Wait, I just remembered Fen's NPC submission hold.
Did Bianca, I guess, make it before NPCs were put in hold?

Loophole abuse.

Bianca was submitted well before the moritorium on new NPCs. William. already asked Fen to put her on the bottom of the pile.

Reactions: HalfALifeLol

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Obviously you have sinned against RNGesus.

William., I finally got out of my -140k hole with Roo to over 500k in winnings. The amount of save scumming per session would have gotten me my legs broke if this was Vegas...

Lol I managed to get 200 million credits

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Well I can tell you that I went into my latest game at 75000 in the black...and ended up 150000 in the red...

Goodbye kneecaps and knuckles. I'd grown attached to you over the years.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I feel it is only fair that if they're going to let you bet absurd amounts of credits on a single hand of black jack that you don't save scum. Have gone from having tens of billions down to a few hundred thousand thanks to a really bad losing streak.

Due to the advent of the Premium breeder content and Beth's Busty Broads, currently am back up to 290 mil. I really recommend playing for keeps, it can be particularly satisfying.

kakegurui gif goes here

Last edited:
Reactions: Athena and William.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Barring one more variation and a quick glance at the scene, Nessa's oral cumflation is done at 5000~ words (guesstimating after the variant gets added).

I have one more thing to work on before jumping back to Roo, and it will be a surprise. Hopefully I can throw it down after I wake up.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Can't say that I do. I only have plans for putting people on them.

As much as I want more crew, I think it’s best to slow down on new crew because of the crew limit, I know roo is gonna be written into the Steele crew, but after that, there needs to be a temporary stop on recruiting people, for people like me, who want all the crew on one ship, would find it very hard to choose, especially how they react when you do

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
So before I go to bed another v. quick update. I might as well kinda spoil the surprise I was working on because Patrons can see the doc and a few people were reading today anyway :V

I decided that, since I've been sitting at $200/50 patrons this month by the indescribable generosity of my supporters, I would do two patron scenes from my poll to commemorate the occasion. I decided to make giving Shekka a blowjob the second scene I do for this month because it was not doing terribly well in polls and I badly wanted to write it, and I think she really needs the scene, so in addition to Nessa (which is done!) I'll also be getting the PC able to suck her off.

And I gotta say, you have no idea how long it's been since I got to write the PC being subby. I need this p. bad. So I bet I can drive right through this. Already put down 1100 words of just intro lead-ins to it and can't wait to start pounding the PC's face some more. Time to get someone else to grab those horns/floppy ears the PCs have!

Then it's back to RooCrew, need to look over her non-smuttery before the smuttery, logic all it out... the usual. I'm also doing something else that is in fact a genuine surprise, so hopefully I can have that taken care of by the end of the month and I can go into a little more detail on it. It is not something going on outside of TiTS/CoC2, mind.

Anyway, Shekkaaaaaaaaa

How do you want her? Your mind's already made up - it's time she gets to experience a blowjob!

Taking a step back, you kneel down in front of Shekka, transfixed by the massive bulging outline found in her curve-hugging suit. The herm-rask's cock is twitching and stretching towards freedom, poking through the open square at the neck. Fat frothy wads of prejizz spill down her top as you sink to the floor. You don't even have to be lewd about it, just watching you descend to her level is a major turn on, something your cock-humping [pc.eyes] greatly approve of. {bimboBroKindMischHard: Cheerily, you exclaim, "I wanna suck your huge dick, of course!" / "I want that dick in my mouth," you grunt. / "I want you pushing that big fat dick into my mouth," you say, eyes fluttering, "and cumming for my stomach." / "Nothing wrong with wanting to suck my horny mechanic's cock..." You wink slyly. "...Is there?" / "I'm going to let you fuck my mouth," you say, eyeing her confidently.}

"Hohhh fffffuck..." Shekka groans. Her suit was already halfway to undone, but the next throb of her bound dick breaks the clasp holding it together. Not only does the onesie split open like a banana peel, but her dick springs out and gives your [pc.face] a cummy boop! Gripping it by the sheath, she regains control of her stubborn stallion for only a few short seconds. "Gonna be a shame to plug a mouth that dirty up..." she murmurs, shooting a solid rope of lube across your cheek. "But, gotta say, the things I've heard from people getting sucked off in Novahome's nooks, I guess it is about time I find out what it's like!"

Shekka isn't surprised at all when you drop down on all fours and open your accepting mouth wide for her dick. Now though, she's quick to save her suit from another erection-induced disrobing. You're not sure when you turned into a slut for the raskvel's artificial horsecock, but you don't care. You're great at sucking it. You're even better at draining it. Just feeling that sweaty, veiny, lubed-up beast flopping over your head{ animalEars: between your [pc.ears]} reminds you of how fucking great it feels submitting yourself to someone. All that gunk accumulating {in your [pc.hair]/on your scalp} is a webbing of approval{ that sets your [pc.tails] to full wag} - that encouragement is honestly all you need to be <i>ready</i> for her.

And there's a very distinct physical element of prostrating yourself to someone smaller. All she has to do is rub the flare across your brow, over your cheeks, press it against your lips, and you're babbling for it. Then she silences you, laying the tip on your [pc.tongue]. "I fucking love the way you act, <b>captain,</b>," Shekka grins, stepping forward. She just wanted to get closer, but it has the effect of resting her thickly-scented nutsack against your nose. "Meeting you really was the best thing that's happened to me. Getting this dick? Second best." She giggles, pulling back. "Getting to use it on you?" She thrust forward, claiming your throat. "Worth everything."

Last edited:

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
So before I go to bed another v. quick update. I might as well kinda spoil the surprise I was working on because Patrons can see the doc and a few people were reading today anyway :V

I decided that, since I've been sitting at $200/50 patrons this month by the indescribable generosity of my supporters, I would do two patron scenes from my poll to commemorate the occasion. I decided to make giving Shekka a blowjob the second scene I do for this month because it was not doing terribly well in polls and I badly wanted to write it, and I think she really needs the scene, so in addition to Nessa (which is done!) I'll also be getting the PC able to suck her off.

And I gotta say, you have no idea how long it's been since I got to write the PC being subby. I need this p. bad. So I bet I can drive right through this. Already put down 1100 words of just intro lead-ins to it and can't wait to start pounding the PC's face some more. Time to get someone else to grab those horns/floppy ears the PCs have!

Then it's back to RooCrew, need to look over her non-smuttery before the smuttery, logic all it out... the usual. I'm also doing something else that is in fact a genuine surprise, so hopefully I can have that taken care of by the end of the month and I can go into a little more detail on it. It is not something going on outside of TiTS/CoC2, mind.

Anyway, Shekkaaaaaaaaa

Nice can’t wait, I didn’t read because of spoilers, and want to expirence it when it comes out, that’s one more girl horse cock that my pc can suck

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Shekka [Blow Her] done, 5200 words. She'll grab your horns/ponytail/twintails/head and facefuck you until her balls are drained, then coat you in the rest. I'll give it the 'Fresh Eyes' look tomorrow but it looks good right now. Comes with the usual can/can't deepthroat/treated bimbo/snakebyte checks :)

Time to move on.

e: Oh, and I know that 'Oral Teases' have been sitting in the pile for a long time. I have neglected to bring this up but Fen has been very on the fence about it. In all likelihood it may not be added because he wants to redo the Tease system as a whole, to my knowledge, and he talked about it a bit when he approved certain tease attack docs. I'm going to leave it there until he settles on one side of the see-saw.

moobere

May 19, 2017
Shekka [Blow Her] done, 5200 words. She'll grab your horns/ponytail/twintails/head and facefuck you until her balls are drained, then coat you in the rest. I'll give it the 'Fresh Eyes' look tomorrow but it looks good right now. Comes with the usual can/can't deepthroat/treated bimbo/snakebyte checks :)

Time to move on.

e: Oh, and I know that 'Oral Teases' have been sitting in the pile for a long time. I have neglected to bring this up but Fen has been very on the fence about it. In all likelihood it may not be added because he wants to redo the Tease system as a whole, to my knowledge, and he talked about it a bit when he approved certain tease attack docs. I'm going to leave it there until he settles on one side of the see-saw.

Aaaaaand boom goes the dynamite.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
because he wants to redo the Tease system as a whole, to my knowledge, and he talked about it a bit when he approved certain tease attack docs. I'm going to leave it there until he settles on one side of the see-saw.
... Redo tease? Do you happen to know if we can still defeat enemies with lust alone? CoC2 has me worried with how lust no longer plays such a vital and fun part.

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015

Ok, tell us when he decides what he wants to do. Do you happen to know how many tease attacks were approved?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I spent some time today updating Leila's doc with many words because I just had to. I have logic'd out all the events that lead to her appearing in the Lounge room on the Zheng Shi foundry where the Dong Designer is. Next time I look at it I'll be doing the handful of sex events that can take place before that and then establishing her properly. I'm sad to say I don't know when next time is, but I'm feeling pretty peppy lately...

01c5c2b63a.png

Just figured I'd let people in on that. I'll let people in on that surprise project hopefully by next week, too.

There's a break room at this T-intersection, offering a welcome reprieve from the blinding glares of unnatural lights and vents of oppressive heat. You move in for a closer look...

"Hey, stop."

You don't have time to register the words before a hand pushes you back and the orange Jumper Leila steps in from your right, this time equipped with a large pistol at her side. "Don't open that door," she continues, putting herself between you and it. "That's the officer's lounge, and it's occupied." The laquine walks up to you, wearing her usual narrowed expression. "This is Zheng Shi's foundry deck, where that big ship's being constructed. The man in there is the forgemaster, a thraggen thug named Agrosh. If he sees you, he's going to either kill you or pawn you off."

Leila fixes the red beret on her leaning head. "A chain-gang of pleasure-slaves passed through here a while ago... and he just picked out his latest fuck-slut," she grimaces, drumming her fingers against one latex-girded thigh. "Anyway," she sighs, "just paying you back for earlier. If you really wanna go picking fights around here don't say someone didn't warn you."

She promptly saunters off with the unsexy gait of a habitual grumbler. Well... at least you know what to expect now. A thraggen, huh? A giant robot {and a big angry moth} {was/were} no match for you. How bad can he be?

{bimboKind: Helping out the slave he grabbed could come in handy, too...}

A

Athena

... Redo tease? Do you happen to know if we can still defeat enemies with lust alone? CoC2 has me worried with how lust no longer plays such a vital and fun part.

CoC2 has a very different style of combat, as well as class-based abilities that can be swapped around. The basic tease doesn't have to be powerful because if it was, why would you use an ability that induces or enhances lust damage? In the case of TiTS, I'd be very surprised if Fen wanted to simply nerf it, because that would effectively remove a major component of a combat system that is already noteably lacking in options, as well as require certain enemies to be rebalanced, especially bosses.

I am curious as to what Fen would do with the Tease system if he had a chance to redo it. Right now, it seems like a pretty good system - players get sultry descriptions of Steele's assets, and since it's split into multiple choices (butt, hips, genitals, or chest), you can focus on whichever you think are Steele's best assets. Enemies also have a system of auto-generated interests that influence how successful a certain tease will be, giving you a sense (literally) for what these NPC are into before you've even engaged in any major scenes with them. It's quite novel, if you ask me. Meanwhile, most enemies that deal lust damage focus more on using drugs, pheromones, and psionics that the player can try to counter using their equipment, instead of simply flashing their assets, thus addressing one of CoC's more annoying problems: quite often it would tell you how hot & bothered you got from an enemy's display regardless of what you, the player, might find attractive. A lot of enemies (particularly bosses) only use tease attacks once they've been teased enough themselves. There are still exceptions, of course - Raskvel females, nyrean huntresses, gray goo, Briha, Lys, Queen Taivra, Dr. Khan, and the Milodan Priestess all still have lust attacks that amount to "shake something, get horny", but most of those were from early in the game's development and I think it's safe to say lessons have been learned.

Tease attacks also have they're own separate set of progression, which I think adds some risk vs. reward factor to it, since you can try to take down enemies you might otherwise be unprepared for if you think you're sexy enough. Alternatively, tease weapons and special abilities allow for other ways to win through lust damage without needing to grind your tease attacks.

I'm definitely looking forward to the oral teases, since I think with the current system, it would have a very positive impact.

Reactions: Savin

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

I'd love if you could elaborate.

I think you're over-reading into "redoing the tease system."

Fen's probably just thinking about fixing the math/under the hood systems. This is especially an issue with lust-damage weapons, due to the -- let's say awkward -- way TiTS damage scales.

A

Athena

I think you're over-reading into "redoing the tease system."

Fen's probably just thinking about fixing the math/under the hood systems. This is especially an issue with lust-damage weapons, due to the -- let's say awkward -- way TiTS damage scales.

You're probably right. I don't use lust-based weapons often since it's been difficult to tell if they're actually useful, now that I think about it.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I'd love if you could elaborate.
When the game was freshly released to public, I made the class that specialized in tease attacks like I did in previous CoC. Upon teasing the lust bar to full, the basic enemies did not go down and kept fighting. If I remember right, it interrupted them sometimes, but yeah, all the previous amounts of work with less reward. It was disheartening ... I don't know if that is still the case

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
When the game was freshly released to public, I made the class that specialized in tease attacks like I did in previous CoC. Upon teasing the lust bar to full, the basic enemies did not go down and kept fighting. If I remember right, it interrupted them sometimes, but yeah, all the previous amounts of work with less reward. It was disheartening ... I don't know if that is still the case

That was Fall of Eden, not CoC2. Reducing enemies to 0 Resolve has always defeated enemies in CoC2 (barring any bugs, obviously).