Uveto Content Discussion (GENERAL)

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
so, no idea if anyone else asked this here, though I wouldn't be surprised, but will there be any additions to Frosty or kips? Like maybe more interaction with the kips, or possibly (I doubt it tho) having a kip accompany Steele on the ship? or maybe quest involving a kip(s)?
You mean besides Nykke?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Who's Nykke?

So who here is ready for an expansion pack????

Check out THIS PATREON POST, YO

Commissioned straight from Savin, this expansion pack aims to deepen your relationship with your eldest kip. To paraphrase the Overview in the document:
  1. She gets a name: introducing Nykke! Similar to how Valrynn is Frosty's 'canonical' name, the name Nykke was one of the names Savin floated during a pow-wow over Frostwyrm naming conventions ages and ages ago.
  2. She gets her own little lair, chiselled straight out of Frosty's own lair. You and your daughter can get a little more personal, private, and snuggly in there, without the threat of being intruded on by Frosty or any of your other daughters (if applicable)
  3. She'll get a handful of talking topics, to broaden her worldview and expand on her character.
  4. At least three new sex scenes are planned: one for vagina-having PCs; a vaginal scene for dick-having PCs; and an anal scene for dick-having PCs. It's a Savin-produced commission, after all! I might also make the PC-getting-dicked scene anal-friendly, just to broaden the options and the appeal, and, if wordcount allows for it, I might write a fourth scene involving boob-play or something.
This is not the Frostwyrmling crewmate expansion - that comes later, if ever.

MulberryDeer

Oct 31, 2018
Has anyone gotten a dream or day dream where the PC sees Anno with a collar on with Bella. I saw something a while ago and haven't seen it since. I remember the last sentance or two was talking about how the PC needs to go visit Bella again (withdrawal).

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
Has anyone gotten a dream or day dream where the PC sees Anno with a collar on with Bella. I saw something a while ago and haven't seen it since. I remember the last sentance or two was talking about how the PC needs to go visit Bella again (withdrawal).
wait....who the hell is Bella? Cause I named my Bess bot Bella.... so I'm genuinely confused....though admittedly I haven't really played tits in like 2 months, so I probably forgot.

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
oh yeah, now I remember. the first time I tried it(this was quite a while ago) I really hated it. so I haven't ever touched the damn thing since, lol.
though to be honest, the main thing I hate is that the PC permanently has the barcode on their ass.... it really bugs me...otherwise I would in fact do the Bella scenes at somepoint.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Reactions: IATIHIA2

sheldonquack

May 4, 2019
I' not sure if I've been locked out of Uveto but I completed the Kara Quest 2 and she said something about calling you back? I'm not sure if I missed it but I'm not sure where to go from here.

A

Athena

I' not sure if I've been locked out of Uveto but I completed the Kara Quest 2 and she said something about calling you back? I'm not sure if I missed it but I'm not sure where to go from here.

You unlock Uveto by obtaining the third probe and progressing Shade's storyline or by responding to Zaalt's Distress Call. Kara Quest 2 is not a prerequisite. Completing it does unlock additional minor scenes and options in other quests (including Zaalt's Distress Call), but otherwise you've completed her quest line. More may be implimented down the line, but not any time soon.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You can fight the lureling if you choose "smack" after finding the essyra and coming along. The wiki says it's an extremely rare encounter, yet I triggered it quickly.

Alyeska

Nov 3, 2018
Same here, it is not very common, but I had no problem running into the encouter many times with a quick playthrough of uveto.

TLO

Mar 1, 2016
You can fight the lureling if you choose "smack" after finding the essyra and coming along. The wiki says it's an extremely rare encounter, yet I triggered it quickly.
Okay i was able to run into her no problem now, idk what happened before bad rng i guess. :/

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Okay i was able to run into her no problem now, idk what happened before bad rng i guess. :/

RNG god is fickle that way.

Missfit

Dec 14, 2016
Hey all! I have been trying to get Saec pregnant for awhile now but can't seem to do so? I've done dates and trifecta numerous times, but to no avail it seems. =/ Am I doing something wrong?

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
Hey all! I have been trying to get Saec pregnant for awhile now but can't seem to do so? I've done dates and trifecta numerous times, but to no avail it seems. =/ Am I doing something wrong?
I think that this is not possible at the moment / was not written

Nathilio

Jun 21, 2019
uhh speaking of nykke, now it seems my own kit was born of an auser and a frostwyrm...and i encountered her randomly while looking for ludicite...whats up with that? like what heppens if you mate with nykke, does valryn become hostile again or do you get to bring nykke into your clutch of what?

Last edited:

Sorven9

Dec 2, 2017
uhh speaking of nykke, now it seems my own kit was born of an auser and a frostwyrm...and i encountered her randomly while looking for ludicite...whats up with that? like what heppens if you mate with nykke, does valryn become hostile again or do you get to bring nykke into your clutch of what?
Because patron said they weren't allowed to include Incest they had to remove all of it so they changed a few things up.

Sorven9

Dec 2, 2017
i got that, rather i figured that was why but id like to know the consequences
They'd stop supporting his content and he wouldn't be allowed to use patron anymore if I remember correctly considering I'm pretty sure most of his money comes from people who use patreon it'd probably be a pretty big loss.

Nathilio

Jun 21, 2019
i meant the consequences for fucking nykke, not the patreon consequences, i figured it was pretty severe and tits and coc, coc2 are all funded by patreon donations, if i had the funds id be donating, sadly i dont