After losing to Lethice, who's the new Champion of Ingnam? **Spoilers**

Coretz

Jun 16, 2019
Contains **SPOILERS**:

I'm maddeningly curious as to who is captured by Lethice after the PC is defeated by and enslaved by Lethice. The new champion seems to have a fondness for PC, and is brokenhearted to see PC enslaved. Who are they?

My champion was a human male, no female parts. I provide excerpts from the final scene for reference:

... The [new] Champion’s eyes turn to you, and her jaw drops like an anchor.

No... [PC_Name]? [PC_Name] is that you?” she gasps, staring wide-eyed. “Oh, gods, no...
You cock your head aside, confused. That’s not your name. You’re Champ. You’re Mistress’s favorite puppy-stud.

[...]

The Champion girl stares at you with wide eyes, ignoring Mistress’s words. [...] “[PC_Name], listen to me,” she mewls. “I don’t know what they’ve done to you, but you have to snap out of it. Please! Don’t... don’t you recognize me?

[...]

“[PC_Name], come on!” the girl cries. “You can fight this! You’re still... still human on this inside, I know it!

[...]

“[PC_Name]...” she gasps, voice ragged and husky, barely able to form the alien, unfamiliar word. “Please...

[New 'champion of Ingnam' becomes fully corrupted and enslaved by PC]

I have this need to know who this character is supposed to be. The PC does vaguely recognize (them?).

Please, and Thank You.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Probably a childhood friend from back in town. They send one every year, all fresh faces about 18 years old or so. It's extremely likely you knew each other at the very least.

There's no, like, backstory or anything to the character. She's just made up for that scene.

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
even if they weren't friends Ingnam strikes me as a rather small community, what with losing at least 1 member of the young ones every year to the portal, so it's likely everyone knows everyone in the commmunity