Return to Mareth (In Game)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu was unaware of the goings on in the waking world too lost in her dreams of pleasure.... she just wanted to be with Mona, lost in one the few times she'd let her guard down, in her dreams.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Mona looked at Draanok with lustful eyes, before reaching down, and scooping him up. She held him between her massive breasts. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle," she cooed, and Draanok felt the end of something very big poking at his ass.

As Shizu was bouncing up and down on Mona's shaft, a voice came from behind her. "Oh, what's this? Another opening ready to play." Turning her head, Shizu saw another Mona. She placed her hands on Shizu's shoulders and, suddenly, Shizu felt the head of a second gigantic cock pressing firmly against her asshole. "Don't mind if I do."

As Castella ran upstairs, she passed the guest room, and froze. There, perched on the headboard of the bed over the sleeping Shizu, was a glimmerling. She held her hands out and a thick pink mist was seeping from them down to the sleeping ninja. Shizu was rolling and moaning in her sleep, both hands buried between her legs, clearly in the throws of a very wet dream.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Somehow, I seriously doubt that." He says wryly, wrapping his arms around her. He pulls one of her nipples into his mouth, starting to suckle milk from it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Not by the holy glow of the moon you foul creature!" She cries, holding her hand out down the hallway for her hammer! "Whatever foul magics you are casting end here!"