[Patreon] Pride and Submission. Warning: Animated Sex scene Boy Love Slave Sim game.

Is the tentacle sex scene happens too fast, too sudden or it's ok

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valerion

Oct 19, 2015
Guatemala
If you put him on his back, you can penetrate him and see his face. Also if you put a mirror in front of him, You can see his expression if you fuck him in doggie style.

Reactions: redrain

redrain

May 29, 2018
@Valerion Hey thanks :)) Those are good ideas. I’m drawing him sits on the monster’s cock. His back faces it’s chest. It’ll be great if I have some kind of reflection like mirror. I have a water temple sex scene. Maybe I can draw a lot of mirrors at the place where the First stone hid
After the monster rams the prince head to the water several times at the temple's pond, he can fuck the prince in doggy style, pulls his head up and makes the prince look at himself in a mirror then humiliate him like "Take a look at yourself" hahaha. That'll be cool. I'll try to see if I can do that. Thanks for the idea hehe

Last edited:

redrain

May 29, 2018
Hey everyone, I have added series of anal animation from spank to doggy style to reverse hotseat/ spoon (I'm not an expert on sex position lol. Might use the wrong name). Updated the prooffreading and facial expression. It almost completed. The game file is in page 1. For quick access, here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/file/4vh7djdyxii22qi/PrideAndSubmission-1.0-pc.zip/file And here is for Mac http://www.mediafire.com/file/y16oudb25i733ux/PrideAndSubmission-1.1-mac.zip/file
Here is for android https://www.mediafire.com/file/tbpcba9u39du53z/vyle.com-100-armeabi-v7a-debug.apk/file

redrain

May 29, 2018
Hehe, thank you for your recommendation. I didn’t receive any message though. I think they already got someone else. I send them some really heavy animations hahaha. I told them I can make stomach and throat plugged also lol

Last edited:
May 14, 2019
They might be after more family friendly stuff. :smuggo:

It makes no sense though: although girls would probably object to your animations they would be fingering themselves secretly. :catte:

As for guys we already love your animations. I'll send more job offers on your way if I come across them.

Your Discord does not work by the way.

Last edited:

redrain

May 29, 2018
Hey, thanks a lot for pointing it out. I just updated it on my website. As for the game, maybe I'll upload it when the game completed. These days I haven't draw anything at all, because of the game build. :(( I just finish the web version hehe. It kind of laggy though ( https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/732211?updated=1559320283 )
I don't know if it because of the engine or the game. I had reduced the game size by half and it only around 295 MB. Maybe I will have reduce its size again or skip some scenes.

Thanks hehehe. It'll be good if I can earn money by drawing nsfw animations. Currently I'm hiding this game and doing a regular intern job lol.

MayrunSC

Sep 2, 2017
I'm pretty sure that call is old, the game that group has been working on has already been published and are working on updates with a DLC chapter on the works.

redrain

May 29, 2018
I have edited the link. Fixed some animation bugs. The game is till the same. I'm making the next one.

Btw, I just made a Patreon page. It really exciting hehe. Please check it out and join the fun if you are interested.
https://www.patreon.com/vivigame
There is a public poll on my site about male pregnancy as well

Do you have any more recommendation about the tiers to make it more attractive?

Last edited:

redrain

May 29, 2018
giphy.gif

Just finished hehe. I'm making male pregnancy scene. Haven't put in game yet TTvTT. I still have babiesplude + babies come out scene. Btw, he is not really pregnant. The monsters just need a warm place for the eggs

redrain

May 29, 2018
New version released. It's for the group sex/ male preg event. The download link can be found here or at the title post.

_To activate this event, the prince's pride and psyche had to be >51. He had to loose his virginity in anal sex.
_When his water or food>50, and the monster ask him if he need food or water. He will tell the monter to "Fuck off!". After he said fuck off for 4 times, the event activated.

_ Cheat to beat the game fast: If the prince's water is around 60 or above, he will ask you to release him because he needs to pee. If you make him pee right there, his pride and mental will decrease by 10 .One or two pee time and he will do everything in the sim menu

Game download version:

PC (Window and Linux)

High Res (658 MB) 1920x1300

Low Res (303 MB) 960x650

Mac

High Res (675 MB) 1920x1300

Low Res (303 MB) 960x650

Android (295 MB)

v7a (phone)

x84 64 (ChromeBook)

Last edited:

redrain

May 29, 2018
It’s a hyper link. Click on the orange underline link will get you to the download page

Sierrus

Jul 14, 2019
Well, looks like we can’t go any further
The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.